[Q] HELP!: Galaxy Gear ROM Not Working After Install!

Search This thread

DHabkirk

Mar 2, 2014
Today I installed a custom _Null ROM on my Galaxy Gear.

After full install, the Google Play Store crashes and says "Unfortunately, Google Account Manager Has Stopped Working"

The browser will not connect, and every page says "Webpage Unavailable"

I am really irritated, because I have not found 1 post with anyone having the same issue.

Please help.

animatechnica

Dec 12, 2010
Freakmont

After full install, the Google Play Store crashes and says "Unfortunately, Google Account Manager Has Stopped Working"

I am really irritated, because I have not found 1 post with anyone having the same issue.

Please help.

In order to use the store, browser you just be tethered via bluetooth. Turn on bt tether on your phone then on the gear go to settings/bluetooth then you will see settings next to the name of your phone. Click that and select tether

Sent from my KFAPWI using Tapatalk

Reactions: DHabkirk

DHabkirk

Mar 2, 2014
In order to use the store, browser you just be tethered via bluetooth. Turn on bt tether on your phone then on the gear go to settings/bluetooth then you will see settings next to the name of your phone. Click that and select tether

Thanks for the reply, however there is NO BT Tether option

Rogers Note 3 Official ROM.

Any tips?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Please help.