[Q] Google Play Store Error 923. It won't update / download apps from play store

Search This thread

chobits

Jan 20, 2009
All I get is the downloading bar and it says it's downloading but it just sits there like that for hours unless I stop it or I let it stop by itself and showing error 923
Sometimes it's running, but most of the time, the bar is not progressing

I manage to be able to download / update the app after I get that 923 error couple times only

I tried this solution on google

"Goto Settings > Application Manager > find Google Play Store
Clear cache & Clear Data > Reboot"
Clear cache & Clear Data > Setting > Play store services > Clear cache & data > Reboot"

Still no luck

iAMOA

Jan 30, 2014
No luck
I did reset the phone and updated the play store
Still .... same issue

Can't even download
Can't even update the existing apps

had this issue with my note 2 but dont remember the error code exactly. tried everything possible but it was fixed automatically after a week or so, therefore, wait for few days for a playstore update or firmware update.

Reactions: chobits

kbadone

Dec 13, 2008
United States
Had this issue yesterday but got error code 920, it fixed itself after 20 mins or so

Sent from my D6503 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

ShawnReg

Jun 12, 2013
Fix Android Error 923 while installing app from Googe PLay

I had got the same 923 error. I used the instructions in this link: valuestuffz.blogspot.com/2015/04/how-to-fix-923-error-in-android-google.html

All I get is the downloading bar and it says it's downloading but it just sits there like that for hours unless I stop it or I let it stop by itself and showing error 923
Sometimes it's running, but most of the time, the bar is not progressing

I manage to be able to download / update the app after I get that 923 error couple times only

I tried this solution on google

Clear cache & Clear Data > Reboot"
Clear cache & Clear Data > Setting > Play store services > Clear cache & data > Reboot"

Still no luck

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    No luck
    I did reset the phone and updated the play store
    Still .... same issue

Can't even download
    Can't even update the existing apps

had this issue with my note 2 but dont remember the error code exactly. tried everything possible but it was fixed automatically after a week or so, therefore, wait for few days for a playstore update or firmware update.