Anyone got Stock NC4 firmware?

Search This thread

scoreboard

Sep 13, 2013
I want to clean up my phone and get the NC4 firmware and get the new root method and install Eclipse.

Anyone provide the fir.ware for me please.

Sent from my SM-N900V using XDA Free mobile app

ROB281

Apr 8, 2010
Houston
I was on the nc4 ota, rooted this morning with the new method, but have had no luck installing eclipse yet.

about to try another rom, and see if it takes but for the time being I have root, just can't install a rom

LeftyGR

Oct 18, 2011
Bloomington, IL
I was on the nc4 ota, rooted this morning with the new method, but have had no luck installing eclipse yet.

about to try another rom, and see if it takes but for the time being I have root, just can't install a rom
it's a weird quirk with the firmware. nc4 firmware/bootloader can only have nc4 based roms flashed over it. I believe Jasmine rom in dev section has a beta release you might be able to use...

《 #VerizonLovesYou 》

Reactions: ROB281

moin786

Sep 29, 2009
Hyderabad

Well if u have NC4 OTA then i think you can flash the leaked NC2 kernel in ODIN, install safestrap and then can flash Eclipse because Eclipse ROM will run on NC2 kernel not NC4 kernel...

Top Liked Posts