[RECOVERY][UNOFFICIAL] TWRP 3.3.1-7 Magisk Prepatched ONLY FOR (ROOTED S10 EXYNOS)

Search This thread

kkrraazzyy

Inactive Recognized Developer
Jan 24, 2009
XDA 24/7
Xiaomi Poco F1
Samsung Galaxy S10e
After flashing this there is no need to press that key combo (VOL up key + Power + Bixby) to boot into Magisk mode. Just after flashing this image your S10 will automatically boot up in the Magisk mode. And that key combo (VOL up key + Power + Bixby) will be used to boot your phone directly into recovery mode.

Download : PrePatched TWRP S10http://www.mediafire.com/file/c595q9egr42r9fn/Prepatched_Twrp_S10.zip/file

DISCLAIMER : FLASH AT YOUR OWN RISK AND I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR PHONE.

IF MY POST IS USEFUL FOR YOU THEN KINDLY PRESS THE THANKS BUTTON

Special Thanks To : All credit goes to @ianmacd For his amazing Work for Twrp and Latest unofficial magisk for S10 family & TWRP Team &
@topjohnwu for his work for Magisk

kkrraazzyy

Jan 24, 2009
XDA 24/7
Xiaomi Poco F1
Samsung Galaxy S10e
Installation Instructions for the Rooted Users : Before Installing Kindly Make a Backup Of Your Phone and Internal storage
1. Requires Root : Download The Image File From The Above Download Link. Place It In The Root Of Your /sdcard folder .
2. Run The Following Commands Via Adb Shell
3. After Installation Do Wipe Your Internal storage and Do Not Factory Reset Your Phone Otherwise It Will Cause BOOTLOOP

su
dd if=/sdcard/twrp.img of=/dev/block/platform/13d60000.ufs/by-name/recovery

kkrraazzyy

Jan 24, 2009
XDA 24/7
Xiaomi Poco F1
Samsung Galaxy S10e
Some Basic Information
1. It is based On Latest Twrp 3.3.1-7
2. If you have a TWRP installed then kindly do not flash it.
3. Kindly make a backup from twrp recovery before making a factory reset in case any thing goes wrong

Last edited:

faheemch13

May 11, 2014
I have twrp already installed and I'm on a custom rom rooted with magisk.
How do I install this on my device?

Narkozzz

Apr 2, 2011
Instructions unclear: Do Wipe or Do Not Wipe? How you can Wipe internal storage and do not Factory reset it?

Well, got a bootloop after first time launching Recovery - phone restarts right in the middle of loading process. Recovery works, I will try to restore previous state.

Last edited:
Reactions: Faulkner33

Narkozzz

Apr 2, 2011
Ok, so I got it working with ASG8 firmware, but still it loads rooted only with 3-key combo, like usual TWRP - seems like it not works as intended.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    After flashing this there is no need to press that key combo (VOL up key + Power + Bixby) to boot into Magisk mode. Just after flashing this image your S10 will automatically boot up in the Magisk mode. And that key combo (VOL up key + Power + Bixby) will be used to boot your phone directly into recovery mode.

Download : PrePatched TWRP S10http://www.mediafire.com/file/c595q9egr42r9fn/Prepatched_Twrp_S10.zip/file

DISCLAIMER : FLASH AT YOUR OWN RISK AND I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR PHONE.

IF MY POST IS USEFUL FOR YOU THEN KINDLY PRESS THE THANKS BUTTON

Special Thanks To : All credit goes to @ianmacd For his amazing Work for Twrp and Latest unofficial magisk for S10 family & TWRP Team &
    @topjohnwu for his work for Magisk
    Installation Instructions for the Rooted Users : Before Installing Kindly Make a Backup Of Your Phone and Internal storage
    1. Requires Root : Download The Image File From The Above Download Link. Place It In The Root Of Your /sdcard folder .
    2. Run The Following Commands Via Adb Shell
    3. After Installation Do Wipe Your Internal storage and Do Not Factory Reset Your Phone Otherwise It Will Cause BOOTLOOP

su
    dd if=/sdcard/twrp.img of=/dev/block/platform/13d60000.ufs/by-name/recovery
    Unless you have John approval this kind of binary distribution is against the terms of use of Magisk.
    Wrongful Magisk Distribution

I am fairly sure John Wu disallows the distributing of Magisk binaries in this way.
    Instructions unclear: Do Wipe or Do Not Wipe? How you can Wipe internal storage and do not Factory reset it?

Well, got a bootloop after first time launching Recovery - phone restarts right in the middle of loading process. Recovery works, I will try to restore previous state.