Search This thread
S

sawdoctor

It's worth trying xposed receiver stop and boot manager with greenify as well

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Tapatalk

nickmrad

Mar 5, 2014
Beirut
my theory is to don't use power saving apps, I use the built -in power saver, automatic screen brightness, when I exit an app or game I remove it from the recent list, if im in a place with no signal I turn airplane mode on. If I dont need internet I turn off the wifi/data.

Droiderr

Apr 28, 2012
bangalore
power saving mode is great always.. give a try to DU battery saver if u are not rooted. It works pretty well for. Add the cleaner widgte to your screen which helps clearing the RAM with a tap..

Simone

Jan 7, 2012
Greenify, without a doubt a benchmark of battery saving applications.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

xxcuzzme

Jan 11, 2012
Warsaw
Hey,

are there any proofs that Greenify increases battery life? Any benchamarks? Comparisions?
Or just illusion?

Like apps to increasing performance, they are ruining it. (i will reccomend here LagFix app :)

Simone

Jan 7, 2012
Hey,

are there any proofs that Greenify increases battery life? Any benchamarks? Comparisions?
Or just illusion?

Like apps to increasing performance, they are ruining it. (i will reccomend here LagFix app :)

Why don't you try using it and see for yourself. There's nothing better than doing it for yourself rather than relying on somebody else, no?

Benchmark you are referring to is some what, stupid. I am pertaining to a benchmark which elevates the standard of battery saving or performance enhancing.

Reactions: MSK1

xxcuzzme

Jan 11, 2012
Warsaw
Why don't you try using it and see for yourself. There's nothing better than doing it for yourself rather than relying on somebody else, no?

Benchmark you are referring to is some what, stupid. I am pertaining to a benchmark which elevates the standard of battery saving or performance enhancing.

I did, and to be honest i did'nt noticed the difference, maybe it's just me.

It's not stupid, there's a way to do that.
Greenify should share theirs results to public, if they saying it will increase your battery then prove it! Show me the results. Im that kind of person.

Take care

Simone

Jan 7, 2012
I did, and to be honest i did'nt noticed the difference, maybe it's just me.

It's not stupid, there's a way to do that.
Greenify should share theirs results to public, if they saying it will increase your battery then prove it! Show me the results. Im that kind of person.

Take care

You base performance and battery life with benchmark applications? LOL

Simone

Jan 7, 2012
One option is to install a good kernel for your ROM and configures it to consume little energy (UV)

Undervolting is still controversial. I used to do the same but also tried stock settings and have even or better battery life.

amolsonthalia

Nov 28, 2012
delhi
greenify

greenify is the best battery saving app plus you need to remove unwanted apps cz they may be eating battery..mobile data eats battery no one can help you there it's always better to use wifi when it's available..

Reactions: MSK1

Mephistd

Mar 13, 2014
Berlin
First of all I would recommend to change the kernel. If you're on version 4.3 or lower Pegasus Kernel provides the best ratio between performance and battery drain.

It's much better than using a task killer.

I tried both, but any task killer isn't quite comfortable, because it closes tasks you may need. And also white listing isn't always an option. Nevertheless you'll have performance lags as soon as the cache is cleaned. Any app has to reload its processes anew.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Power saving mode of n2 with greenify. If you want best battery be on 4.1.2 rom with perseus kernel. Unmatched combo
    Hey,

Or just illusion?

greenify

greenify is the best battery saving app plus you need to remove unwanted apps cz they may be eating battery..mobile data eats battery no one can help you there it's always better to use wifi when it's available..
    is there a kernel, like pedrseus but for 4.4.2?

Devil Kernel is based on Perseus.