[Q] chevron unlock benefits?

Search This thread

Loosenuts

Oct 19, 2010
4th Dimension
Ok so with all the coders around here can someone please answer a question for me. I currently own a HD7 running mango 7.10.7720.68 and my question is; will me unlocking my phone by purchasing a chevron unlock token give me the requirements to run a registry editor to change the accent and background colors on the phone.

zyxer_raffy

Mar 4, 2005
Here in my Desktop
Ok so with all the coders around here can someone please answer a question for me. I currently own a HD7 running mango 7.10.7720.68 and my question is; will me unlocking my phone by purchasing a chevron unlock token give me the requirements to run a registry editor to change the accent and background colors on the phone.

I don't think its possible even your phone is chevron-unlocked. AFAIK, Chevron tokens for allowing to sideload 10 homebrew apps(xaps).

*Correct me if i'm wrong.

Dr Pepper

Dec 9, 2011
Sweden
Yes, u will be able to change accent color and background color.
I have done it with my omnia 7, but be careful u can fck up the colors easily and it can be hard to change them back :d

Petulinek

Feb 20, 2008
Prague
Good theme - is it possible with registry editor to change value to 300 and unlock more than 10 apps?

sinister1

Feb 28, 2009
Houston
to use the Advanced Configuration app to change accents you will have to interop unlock your phone as well.