[Q] Galaxy mega 6.3 i9205 wont boot

Search This thread

iryan1990

Mar 7, 2014
Hi I have the Galaxy mega 6.3 i9205 rooted using stock firmware a clockwork mod recovery. It failed to install liquidsmooth and now wont boot atall. When I try and install anything from clockwork recovery it says failed to verify whole-file signature as is basically a paperweight now.
any ideas?

starmaster10

Feb 7, 2012
Saskatoon
Hi I have the Galaxy mega 6.3 i9205 rooted using stock firmware a clockwork mod recovery. It failed to install liquidsmooth and now wont boot atall. When I try and install anything from clockwork recovery it says failed to verify whole-file signature as is basically a paperweight now.
any ideas?
Hi..check my post here and flash one of those recoveries from @Silesh.Nair post from his signature as those have kitkat support and are needed to flash these newer custom roms, after flashing one of those recoveries in the download mode with odin (i use odin v3.07) put the UPDATE-SuperSU-v1.93.zip file on your sdcard and flash it with the recovery.

Note: When you flash any one of those recoveries after flashing it you must go directly back into the recovery mode when your phone reboots as if you do not the stock recovery will be installed again..you only have to do this once and after that it will not go back to the stock recovery..try this and see if it gets you back on track. :)

iryan1990

Mar 7, 2014
hi..check my post here and flash one of those recoveries from @silesh.nair post from his signature as those have kitkat support and are needed to flash these newer custom roms, after flashing one of those recoveries in the download mode with odin (i use odin v3.07) put the update-supersu-v1.93.zip file on your sdcard and flash it with the recovery.

Note: When you flash any one of those recoveries after flashing it you must go directly back into the recovery mode when your phone reboots as if you do not the stock recovery will be installed again..you only have to do this once and after that it will not go back to the stock recovery..try this and see if it gets you back on track. :)

thank you so so much!