"27-OCT-12"[ROM] QSEA-MUSIC EDITION_V1 (Online now)

Search This thread

seaman2k

Jul 19, 2010
suez
QSEA_Jelly Bean- Music Edition

jb03.png
jb02.png
61309340.png

Rom working with Nand,NativeSD&WM
Fully Deodexed,Zipaligned &Signed
AL Jelly Bean futures Working
Google now with voice search talk to u
720p video working smooth
Rom is so fast and stable
.....that for now i have to release it first :p.....

WARNING Becarfull loud voice can harm your ears

Download Link QSEA_JB-MUSIC EDITION_V1

Download link NO.2 QSEA_JB-MUISC EDITION_V1

Thanks & Credits to : Xylograph, Securecrt, c1cl0n,Tytung,kokotas ,Wis1152,Boxmax,Dorimanx & all xda
Special thanks to C1cl0n for Qiss logo.rle &aroma advanced installer (i use apart of it for now )

Last edited:

seaman2k

Jul 19, 2010
suez
Chang-logs
QSEA_JB-MUSIC EDITION
(This Rom the only HD2 Supported with Sony & Samsung Sound system ):angel:
- Fully sound system voice with 3 EQ. to choose between them Audio Fix-Noozoide Eizo-Dollby surrounded :fingers-crossed:
- AC!DAudioEnginev4.0 Thanks to r-ikfoot with [AC!D]WalkmanAddon with 99% of its futures (New) and supported 2 of EQ.
- Kernel Kernel-Dorimanx-V6.6D Working with JB ..thx. Dorimanx for it .:good:
- Dynamic graphic composition u will feel how it is better when u play your fav. games :)
- Add/remove app
- New build tweaks it makes real different :p
- i add more but it give sense only with me for performance (my own view )
walkmanl.png
eqdollby.png
eqnooz.png
eqaudiofix.png

Last edited:

seaman2k

Jul 19, 2010
suez
Now this sounds interesting... i didnt know DorimanX kernel would make a JB rom work... :eek: !!
:good: catch from u ...i like that u can see that hahhahahah and sure sometimes oldest things surprise us with more we can dream to see in the future but u should have good eyes to catch the good memories:fingers-crossed:

seaman2k

Jul 19, 2010
suez
@ all esp who work with my QSEA_ICS_Thunder ....u will have new sound system mod best than Thunder coz of that i delay my JB to 26 & pls if u like system mod u have to give feedback cause u will not give up from that rom cause it will be HD2 music rom the best in that ..i wrote that now coz i test it now and i still said Wooooooooww WoooooooW :)

manga16

Nov 20, 2010
MTL
@ all esp who work with my QSEA_ICS_Thunder ....u will have new sound system mod best than Thunder coz of that i delay my JB to 26 & pls if u like system mod u have to give feedback cause u will not give up from that rom cause it will be HD2 music rom the best in that ..i wrote that now coz i test it now and i still said Wooooooooww WoooooooW :)

Hi Chief :cowboy:

when i saw the pictures i said to me i can't waittttttt :fingers-crossed: i want to test it and like u said WOOOOOOW :good::p:eek:

prosecutor55555

Nov 14, 2010
cairo

eagerly i'm waiting.

Sent from my HTC HD2 using xda app-developers app

c1cl0n

Jan 30, 2010
Hi dear seaman2k
I want to say this words, Wooooooooww and WoooooooW, but still using default NativeSD system of QiSS JB 2.10.19
Can you PM me your link to pre-test ?
:D

seaman2k

Jul 19, 2010
suez
ok back to the game ...bad connection was killing me ..i am online now and time for dancing together now ...but take care and i am not joking or just say words take care loud sounds can harm your ears...
-that is version NO 1 so try to help me but giving your comments and all u can find to help me to give u the best
@ poyensa thx man for your nice PM ....i appreciate that u r doing your work ..so it is my time now
@ c1cl0n i was intend to give u the pre test rom but time against me i can see poyensa around me everywhere:angel: i am kidding he is a nice man so i must release now and i will do rst of work on next update :)

Last edited:

wis1152

Jun 8, 2011
luton uk
media.xda-developers.com
ok back to the game ...bad connection was killing me ..i am online now and time for dancing together now ...but take care and i am not joking or just say words take care loud sounds can harm your ears...
-that is version NO 1 so try to help me but giving your comments and all u can find to help me to give u the best
@ poyensa thx man for your nice PM ....i appreciate that u r doing your work ..so it is my time now
@ c1cl0n i was intend to give u the pre test rom but time against me i can see poyensa around me everywhere:angel: i am kidding he is a nice man so i must release now and i will do rst of work on next update :)

Oh did you get told of by poyensa:D Be scared:eek: Na only joking poyensa is a top bloke:)He just doing his job(moding)

Miss you guys and girls(more the girls :D lol)

I'm hoping Santa brings me a HD2:)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    QSEA_Jelly Bean- Music Edition

jb03.png
    jb02.png
    61309340.png

Rom working with Nand,NativeSD&WM
    Fully Deodexed,Zipaligned &Signed
    AL Jelly Bean futures Working
    Google now with voice search talk to u
    720p video working smooth
    Rom is so fast and stable
    .....that for now i have to release it first :p.....

WARNING Becarfull loud voice can harm your ears

Download Link QSEA_JB-MUSIC EDITION_V1

Download link NO.2 QSEA_JB-MUISC EDITION_V1

Thanks & Credits to : Xylograph, Securecrt, c1cl0n,Tytung,kokotas ,Wis1152,Boxmax,Dorimanx & all xda
    Special thanks to C1cl0n for Qiss logo.rle &aroma advanced installer (i use apart of it for now )
    Chang-logs
    QSEA_JB-MUSIC EDITION
    (This Rom the only HD2 Supported with Sony & Samsung Sound system ):angel:
    - Fully sound system voice with 3 EQ. to choose between them Audio Fix-Noozoide Eizo-Dollby surrounded :fingers-crossed:
    - AC!DAudioEnginev4.0 Thanks to r-ikfoot with [AC!D]WalkmanAddon with 99% of its futures (New) and supported 2 of EQ.
    - Kernel Kernel-Dorimanx-V6.6D Working with JB ..thx. Dorimanx for it .:good:
    - Dynamic graphic composition u will feel how it is better when u play your fav. games :)
    - Add/remove app
    - New build tweaks it makes real different :p
    - i add more but it give sense only with me for performance (my own view )
    walkmanl.png
    eqdollby.png
    eqnooz.png
    eqaudiofix.png
    @all
    QSEA_JB-MUSIC EDITION_v1 Online now ...download link on first post
    i hope u enjoy with it ...waiting your feedback ..have a nice day :laugh: