[Theme] Minimalistic Black & White v0.4.2|CM|Miui|For Free X10 Beta 3/4|(17.02.2011)

Would you like to see this theme for the upcoming Xperia Arc?

• Yes i would love to see this theme for the Arc.

Votes: 30 83.3%
  • No i would prefer somthing more colourful.

Votes: 6 16.7%

• Total voters
Search This thread

Nankov

Jun 23, 2010
Niagara Falls, ON
[Theme] Minimalistic Black & White v0.4.2|CM|Miui|For Free X10 Beta 3/4|(17.02.2011)

Minimalistic Black & White

UPDATE v0.4.2

Hi everyone this is my first theme ever!
The theme still needs work but i couldn't wait so i decided to release, hope you like it.
It will be updated regularly so keep an eye out for the updates :)

This theme is for Free X10 Beta 3/4 only!

Black Bar Version

White Bar Version

Black & White Miui Music

Modified Htc_Ime and Wallpaper

Bootlogo thanks to chiefy009!
CHANGELOG
v0.4.2 - Added Modified Miui Music (Fixed Setting FC) :) (credit to creators), small button press fixes.
v0.4.1 -Fixed SuperCycle Battery Mod :)
v0.4 - Added SuperCycle Battery Mod (thanks chiefy009 for icons), Added black Menu (options) finaly :), Fixed blue selectors and button presses to black, fixed some other small things.
v0.3.1 - Very small update , Fixed the blue popup (loading screen) background to black
v0.3 - Small update ,fixed pop up issue and button press, added more suitable wifi icon and usb disconnect image (thanks shvyue!), new dialer tabs visible text (dialer, contacts, recent, favorite)
v0.2 - Added CM Settings (credit goes to creators), New Boot Animation (credit to chiefy009), Added a black bar version :) PLEASE NOTE: You have to change the clock color and notifications color for the black bar version from the CM Settings.
v0.1 - First Release

Download: Htc_IMe
http://www.mediafire.com/?c8dm9sy5z5e1507

Install With Xrecovery - First back up everything with xrecovery so if somthing goes wrong you can always go back. Copy Black & White Theme CM v0.4.2.zip to SDcard then reboot and enter Xrecovery - select install custom zip and choose Black & White Theme CM v0.4.2.zip after install is finished press back and reboot phone.

Use at your own risk! Will not be held responsible if you damage your phone!

Download: Black Bar Version v0.4.2 Please do not mirror!
http://www.mediafire.com/?1tp47j2d8yrj6ba

Download: White Bar Version v0.4.2 Please do not mirror!
http://www.mediafire.com/?sb1pneb34lo5437

Get Black Market from here:
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=916325

If you like dont forget to press the THANKS button :p

Thanks to XperiaX10iUser for creating such great themes and inspire me to create my own :), Zdzihu for Free X10 and Xrecovery and everyone else working hard to make our devices better!

Last edited:

chiefy009

Oct 29, 2010
I like this I am just working on a white and black theme inverted similar to yours, my first and based on xperiax10i's work

nice work

EDIT: Flashed this and decided to keep this

Last edited:
Reactions: early81

Zbih

Apr 25, 2010
Did you know children are here?
I think active screen from phone pack (dialer, contacts, call list, favs) doesn't fit to minimalistic look. Regardless to that, theme looks promising. Keep on good work.

jazdevi

Jan 15, 2011
"Kids" nowadays have probably seen more than an "ass" before, just sayin'.
Google - kids best friend.

Anyways, love the theme, hope you'll make it even more awesome with future updates <3

chiefy009

Oct 29, 2010
Flashed it and its nice however

when you go into contacts the the four tabs when selected you cant read the text as the back ground is white and so is the text, not a massive issue just thought would mention it

EDIT -- pop up box which informs you of super user permission is small

Edit 2- the notification pop up text is offline with the box

Last edited:

Nankov

Jun 23, 2010
Niagara Falls, ON
Very nice theme !!!
Is this theme including CyanogenMOD settings?
AlexPranee
No it doesnt but i will look into it :)

when you go into contacts the the four tabs when selected you cant read the text as the back ground is white and so is the text, not a massive issue just thought would mention it

Thank you for letting me know i will work on this asap, as of the popup of superuser mine is working normaly.. can anyone else confirm this? and i will look into it.

Reactions: chiefy009

Nankov

Jun 23, 2010
Niagara Falls, ON
I think it would look better if the status bar was black with white cions, but other than that, very nice theme!

I was also thinking of this and i will release a version with a black status bar as soon as i got some more free time :)

where can i find this wallpaper? :rolleyes:

the wallpaper is from flikies an app in the store and its free, just look into the people category :) I will also post it in the OP later today.

Thank you everyone im glad you like it, i know there is things to be fixed and it will be soon, hopefully ill post an updated version tonight :)

Reactions: chiefy009

chiefy009

Oct 29, 2010
I was also thinking of this and i will release a version with a black status bar as soon as i got some more free time :)

the wallpaper is from flikies an app in the store and its free, just look into the people category :) I will also post it in the OP later today.

Thank you everyone im glad you like it, i know there is things to be fixed and it will be soon, hopefully ill post an updated version tonight :)

Thats great, I do like this theme was going to do one today and seen this loaded it and its great just a few little problems here and there but none the less still very good. Awesome stuff nice clean and simple

I have a boot animation you could use for this theme check it out see what you think

Attachments

• Spinning_Android_Medallion_Black.zip
    431.8 KB · Views: 26

Nankov

Jun 23, 2010
Niagara Falls, ON
Thats great, I do like this theme was going to do one today and seen this loaded it and its great just a few little problems here and there but none the less still very good. Awesome stuff nice clean and simple

I have a boot animation you could use for this theme check it out see what you think

I like it i think it fits perfectly :) i will update it in a bit with your name in the OP ofcource :)

Also to everyone looking for the wallpaper its in the OP

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Minimalistic Black & White

UPDATE v0.4.2

Hi everyone this is my first theme ever!
    The theme still needs work but i couldn't wait so i decided to release, hope you like it.
    It will be updated regularly so keep an eye out for the updates :)

This theme is for Free X10 Beta 3/4 only!

Black Bar Version

White Bar Version

Black & White Miui Music

Modified Htc_Ime and Wallpaper

Bootlogo thanks to chiefy009!
    CHANGELOG
    v0.4.2 - Added Modified Miui Music (Fixed Setting FC) :) (credit to creators), small button press fixes.
    v0.4.1 -Fixed SuperCycle Battery Mod :)
    v0.4 - Added SuperCycle Battery Mod (thanks chiefy009 for icons), Added black Menu (options) finaly :), Fixed blue selectors and button presses to black, fixed some other small things.
    v0.3.1 - Very small update , Fixed the blue popup (loading screen) background to black
    v0.3 - Small update ,fixed pop up issue and button press, added more suitable wifi icon and usb disconnect image (thanks shvyue!), new dialer tabs visible text (dialer, contacts, recent, favorite)
    v0.2 - Added CM Settings (credit goes to creators), New Boot Animation (credit to chiefy009), Added a black bar version :) PLEASE NOTE: You have to change the clock color and notifications color for the black bar version from the CM Settings.
    v0.1 - First Release

Download: Htc_IMe
    http://www.mediafire.com/?c8dm9sy5z5e1507

Install With Xrecovery - First back up everything with xrecovery so if somthing goes wrong you can always go back. Copy Black & White Theme CM v0.4.2.zip to SDcard then reboot and enter Xrecovery - select install custom zip and choose Black & White Theme CM v0.4.2.zip after install is finished press back and reboot phone.

Use at your own risk! Will not be held responsible if you damage your phone!

Download: Black Bar Version v0.4.2 Please do not mirror!
    http://www.mediafire.com/?1tp47j2d8yrj6ba

Download: White Bar Version v0.4.2 Please do not mirror!
    http://www.mediafire.com/?sb1pneb34lo5437

Get Black Market from here:
    http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=916325

If you like dont forget to press the THANKS button :p

Thanks to XperiaX10iUser for creating such great themes and inspire me to create my own :), Zdzihu for Free X10 and Xrecovery and everyone else working hard to make our devices better!
    I like this I am just working on a white and black theme inverted similar to yours, my first and based on xperiax10i's work

nice work

EDIT: Flashed this and decided to keep this
    Very nice theme !!!
    Is this theme including CyanogenMOD settings?
    AlexPranee
    No it doesnt but i will look into it :)

Thank you for letting me know i will work on this asap, as of the popup of superuser mine is working normaly.. can anyone else confirm this? and i will look into it.
    I think it would look better if the status bar was black with white cions, but other than that, very nice theme!

where can i find this wallpaper? :rolleyes:

Changed it but it doesn't change when a call comes in?

sent from my Commodore 64

Try the ones in contacts.apk and phone.apk but i think if its not the framework-res.apk it should be the contacts one. if that doesnt work try the phone.apk