Low battery in fastboot

Search This thread

thezoolander

May 1, 2011
First of all I want to thank matt99017d and lkrasner for helping me out with my soft brick.

Now my problem is that I'm stuck with the Invalid CG screen but I'm stuck in fastboot with a low battery.

I have looked at methods for other phones and they didn't seem to work, is there a method anyone knows of besides creating/buying a factory cable?

May 8, 2011
Portland
I would consider the mcgyver method. It's kinda fun and not as difficult/worrisome as it looks.

Sent from my MB865 using xda premium

lkrasner

Apr 14, 2012
Brighton, MI
First of all I want to thank matt99017d and lkrasner for helping me out with my soft brick.

Now my problem is that I'm stuck with the Invalid CG screen but I'm stuck in fastboot with a low battery.

I have looked at methods for other phones and they didn't seem to work, is there a method anyone knows of besides creating/buying a factory cable?

well in that case, don't be affraid to use the thanks button for me :)

thezoolander

May 1, 2011
Thank you to all who were helpful.

At&t is good to me and replaced the phone for free, I just told them I turned it on and had no idea what happened:p

I successfully used the McGyver method and fixed it but since At&t is already sending me a replacement, I might as well use it.

Thanks again guys!