[ROM][Factory Image][4.2.2] Mantaray -::- Odex, Deodex, Rooted -::- teshxx (02/14/13)

Search This thread

lr4life

Sep 14, 2009
San Francisco
Flashed this in the morning (clean install) and it works like a charm. No issues so far. Thanks.

Sent from my Nexus 10 using xda app-developers app

dipzb90

Nov 13, 2012
London
Will this work if I have a custom kernel, I'm not fussed about preserving the kernel I will re flash it I just don't want to lose all of my data and everything else

Edit: it does work thank you very much :)

Last edited:

situman

Jun 1, 2011
Anybody know how to get aosp browser on here? Chrome is much better now but still hate it with a passion. Tried the nexus 7 method and got a bootloop.

lKBZl

Mar 23, 2012
Barcelona
Anybody know how to get aosp browser on here? Chrome is much better now but still hate it with a passion. Tried the nexus 7 method and got a bootloop.
Just put the files in /system/app, give them the right permissions and reboot. You'll have to overwrite to files and add browser.apk. That's all.

Urbanrootz

Sep 17, 2010
:good:mad:teshxx Cheers mate! was able to flash this update with no issues - all good here - Kudos

shawnten

Mar 21, 2008
Yorktown
Do I have to install the new bootloader

---------- Post added at 08:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:02 PM ----------

In other words will new bootloader do anything or is it really any different

---------- Post added at 08:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:04 PM ----------

Doing have to have a computer to use fastboot

Lim Wee Huat

Apr 17, 2011
Johor Bahru
There's no change in N10's bootloader. Still the old MantaLJ12. Only the N7 is receiving a new bootloader this time round.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using xda app-developers app

klqn

Sep 12, 2007
ONLY FLASH THIS IF YOU HAVE NEXUS 10

This is a 4.2.2 (JDQ39) Stock Rom made from Factory Image (Mantaray) released by Google on 02/14/13.

Both Deodexed and Odexed versions are available. Both of them are rooted with unsecured boot with init.d support and includes busybox.

Wipe cache/dalvik. Flash via CWM or TWRP. Your data will be preserved.

Deodexed: Link 1

Odexed: Link 1

Please don't forget to hit Thanks and give proper credit when/if you decide to use this as a base.

Cheers!

How do I need know which one I should download? sorry I am new to this.

dan.kels.r

Jun 25, 2010
Okinawa
You can flash either one. I believe odex is a faster system but deodex is more compatible with addons/themes. On another note, I also am wondering about no audio on hdmi out. Any info on this?

Sent from my HTC One X using xda app-developers app

Reactions: klqn

dipzb90

Nov 13, 2012
London

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1361113186999.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1361113186999.jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 333

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    ONLY FLASH THIS IF YOU HAVE NEXUS 10

This is a 4.2.2 (JDQ39) Stock Rom made from Factory Image (Mantaray) released by Google on 02/14/13.

Both Deodexed and Odexed versions are available. Both of them are rooted with unsecured boot with init.d support and includes busybox.

Wipe cache/dalvik. Flash via CWM or TWRP. Your data will be preserved.

Deodexed: Link 1

Odexed: Link 1

Please don't forget to hit Thanks and give proper credit when/if you decide to use this as a base.

Cheers!
    -:: Bootloader ::-

Bootloader: Link 1 "fastboot flash bootloader bootloader-manta-mantalj12.img"

Please flash this via fastboot (without the quotes).
    Post #1 updated!
    Just installed it. Works great.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
    Anyone have a flash able stock kernel?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2