[Q] recovery

Search This thread

Rahul ofive

May 26, 2014
I lost my photos automatically, from both the device and my google account, a mont ago i did a reset to my nexus 5 device and i made sure that it was backed up in my google account, and yester i found out my initial photos went missing..
I request u all to help me find the photos :(

Last edited:

TheArc

Inactive Recognized Themer
Jan 1, 2012
Auckland
What did you do that resulted in you losing your images? And the title doesn't match your description. Kindly asking if you could update your post and add in extra info?

If I helped, don't hesitate to hit that Thanks button ;)

Rahul ofive

May 26, 2014
BRo, i reset my fone month ago. keeping in mind all my photos were auto backed up.. but when i checked it day before its was no more.. as far as i remember the pics were there after backup.
is rooting safe for device ? ill i loose my warranty??

Rahul ofive

May 26, 2014

BRo, i reset my fone month ago. keeping in mind all my photos were auto backed up.. but when i checked it day before its was no more.. as far as i remember the pics were there after backup.

M_Maha

May 21, 2014

Did you backup the images to drive or something?

Are you using the Photos app in nexus 5?Are you logged-in in it? Try refreshing it?

Give more info about what was automatically backin up your photos

HIT THANX IF I HELPED :laugh:

HardlyRock

May 19, 2014

It is safe to root but precisely and accordingly to the root sources, it may bricked your device. Yes, after rooting the warranty is over. On the other way, you can check in your google+ account autobackup if your photos were there. If you were turn on the autobackup option photos must or should be there perhaps.

Just tell me about that.

Top Liked Posts