[ROM] AOSP ICS Xoom Wifi (updated 4/4/2012)

Search This thread

jlschulz

Sep 22, 2009
tried to read all the postings and didn't see anything

Since I have no complaint on the speed of the stock xoom, my only real question is, does this update give us full read/write access to the SD card? if not, then it's pretty much worthless since that and the ability to have multiple pages on screen at the same time is the only thing that are really missing.

Bazar617

Jan 11, 2011
Since I have no complaint on the speed of the stock xoom, my only real question is, does this update give us full read/write access to the SD card? if not, then it's pretty much worthless since that and the ability to have multiple pages on screen at the same time is the only thing that are really missing.

Do you not currently have full R/W access to your SDcard? I thought we got that on like 3.1... and I haven't seen anything about 4.x allowing multiple pages on the screen at once.. I could've missed something tho.

Thomas1981

Mar 4, 2009
I installed the apk as a normal apk but then cause I wanted the widgets in the drawer I installed the update zip through recovery. everything went OK. Did not push the apk, just installed it through astro. Besides the beta bugs it's a very very good launcher

Sent from my Xoom using xda premium

Last edited:

jlschulz

Sep 22, 2009
can I move apps to my SD card? No. Can I alter the tag info on the music on my SD card ? No. The stock honeycomb only has read access. Unless of course I attach the cable to my PC and do it from there, but that is NOT r/w access, that is a work around.

okantomi

Feb 20, 2011
Boston, MA
Yes it does. I'm running it now.

Cubanluke88

Nov 18, 2011
Connecticut

I just copied a file from the internal storage and pasted it to my SD card (external card). Is this what you mean? (I'm on the ICS test build, rooted + gapps).

Top Liked Posts