[HUMOR][EPIC 4G TOUCH EDITION] You know you're rooted when..

Search This thread

sdm14

Mar 25, 2012
You know you are rooted when you post on various social networks about how much battery life you are getting. :D

Nuenjin

Nov 9, 2011
Memphi-ssippi
Moto E5
This is great! :)

You know you are rooted when:

-your 4 month old watches more QBKing77 videos than Baby Einstein.

-the phone was rooted within hours of purchase.

-the wife asks if you'll ever stop working on the phone and just enjoy it.

-you spend a lot of time talking people off the ledge of buying an iphone for one reason or another.

Reactions: krazy_smokezalot

fryingpan0613

Jul 18, 2010
Central Florida
Google Pixel 6
You know your rooted when you talk a iphone user in coming to android. They then proceed to get the ATT version of the GS2 (Skyrocket) based off your advice, then what to know how to get their phone like yours :)
Once they learn android more, Hopefully I will get them rooted.

Reactions: ahoyt05

Esoteric68

Jun 9, 2011
Hellabama
You know you're rooted when words like dalvik cache and nandroid no longer sound foreign to you.

You know you're rooted when you call your sister but spend 30 minutes on the phone talking about leaks and rooting with your brother-in-law instead.

Reactions: krazy_smokezalot

donnyespo

Aug 17, 2010
San Diego CA
You know your rooted when....

Your girl keeps bugging about what im always doing on my phone, flashing rom's catching up on xda, missed calls and text while flashing etc.

But you know your rooted with a crazy GF when she takes the wooden kitchen mallet and smashes my EVO 3D into 50 pieces of junk.

Hence me getting my ET4G

Guess wasent so bad after all.. ;)

swamp goblin

Apr 2, 2010
You know your rooted when you pass up an offer to trade a 32gb iPhone 4S for either of your E4GT's

...I did it today, a guy offered to trade straight up for my black one... :)

You know youre rooted when even the idea of owning an iPhone makes you laugh uncontrollably :) I also got offered a trade today for a white 16gb 4s, started laughing hysterically, geek humor.

Last edited:

shiftr182

Oct 5, 2010
Boise
Google Pixel 8 Pro
You know youre rooted when even the idea of owning an iPhone makes you laugh uncontrollably :) I also got offered a trade today for a white 16gb 4s, started laughing hysterically, geek humor.

Yeah, the dude told me that his iphone is worth more than my e4gt. I told him yeah, to somebody who doesnt know a damn thing about phones. Lets do some side by side test, but youll have to download some apps, so call me tomorrow when they're done downloading.;)

Reactions: nthornton1990

sniper

Jan 30, 2012
San Diego
You know you're rooted when you flash roms and updates in the middle of class :)

And when you post and look at xda during the school day.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Zainiak

Ctanferno22

Jan 9, 2012
you know your rooted when you sign out of school early just to get home and flash a new rom knowing your gonna get a detention the next day but not caring

sdm14

Mar 25, 2012
You know your rooted when you have a chart that you carry with you in your back pocket (& a copy @ home) of all your nandroid backups. :D
Note: I know I could just add a letter to the start but I like the chart. lol.

sniper

Jan 30, 2012
San Diego
You know your rooted when you have a chart that you carry with you in your back pocket (& a copy @ home) of all your nandroid backups. :D
Note: I know I could just add a letter to the start but I like the chart. lol.

You could just rename the Nandroids after you make them on the phone, haha

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    You know you're rooted when your girlfriend doesn't understand why you spend so much time "fixing" a brand new phone.
    You know you're rooted....
    when you miss a call from friends or family, and they ask why....
    You tell them that you must have been "in recovery", and don't understand the strange looks they give you:
    "Mom, I DON'T have a drug problem!"
    You know you're rooted when the term sextape has lost its original meaning in your mind.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using XDA
    You know your rooted when you flash something in cwm at work and soft brick so you lite to your boss so you can leave early to access Odin at home

Sent from my SPH-D710 using xda premium
    You know you're rooted when... you never have to clear out your sms inbox because you just do it when you flash a new rom.