[Q] my s3 is unlock but not working with provider

Search This thread

maddrass

Feb 25, 2014
Can anyone shed some light please

I bought a Samsung S3 which was locked to Rogers network, I want to use it with mobilicity. but it is not working,

Could it has something to do with the phone frequency ??? I so can the frequency be changed ?

Critical Detox

Retired Forum Moderator
Oct 28, 2010
Parts Unknown
Can anyone shed some light please

I bought a Samsung S3 which was locked to Rogers network, I want to use it with mobilicity. but it is not working,

Could it has something to do with the phone frequency ??? I so can the frequency be changed ?

For starters, you need it to be unlocked, and also setup with the proper APN's for mobilicity, and finally, that particular S3 needs to have support for mobilicity frequency, if it doesn't there's no way to change them. If you can get all the aforementioned then and only then will it work.

Sent from my LG-LS980 using xda app-developers app

maddrass

Feb 25, 2014
For starters, you need it to be unlocked, and also setup with the proper APN's for mobilicity, and finally, that particular S3 needs to have support for mobilicity frequency, if it doesn't there's no way to change them. If you can get all the aforementioned then and only then will it work.

Sent from my LG-LS980 using xda app-developers app

Thanks !!! my s3 is already unlock when i took it to mobilicity the guy said that the frequency on this phone will not work.. but some samsung s3 can be changed.