[27-08-08] L26 KaiserDiamond Throttle Launcher (Beta 6 released, discontinued)

Search This thread

moldy86

Jun 23, 2008
gps

hi,
Well i have B2 installed and cannot get darm gps to work. did not work with the original release either. have not touched any settings. pretty much did this. flash to B2 / let all the autoconfig do its thing / run quickgps / install google maps and activate gps... not seeing any satellites or locking on anything. the orange/red light blinks but nothing.. even outside. I have an att tilt and live in florida.

any suggestions for me? thank you much...

matt1022

Aug 15, 2008
tl with bs

DUDE U R THE MAN, THIS TL VERISON RUN F-ing GREAT.
hi this is my first post,but i recently installed tl on my tmobile wing,and i seem to be having a problem openimg battery status,to display on the screen.is there something i am doing wrong,also i go to the weather tab,and all it gives me is a ? so i guess my question about this is how do i load my local weather so it displays,along with the 4 day forcast?:confused:

jmbneaf

Oct 20, 2003
Mtgy-AL, USA
blog.jimsjump.com
hi,
Well i have B2 installed and cannot get darm gps to work. did not work with the original release either. have not touched any settings. pretty much did this. flash to B2 / let all the autoconfig do its thing / run quickgps / install google maps and activate gps... not seeing any satellites or locking on anything. the orange/red light blinks but nothing.. even outside. I have an att tilt and live in florida.

Go back to the 1st post - make sure you have the correct radio version and SPL version installed.

Reactions: HNIC215

DanQ

Nov 22, 2007
New Jersey
Battery Problem and new AT&T Radio 1.65.20.29

I'm having problems with my battery being drained pretty fast using the radio included in this ROM. I know I got Weather Panel updating frequently, but even know that I feel the battery is not lasting long at all. For what I know Leo26 has very good battery life. I'm gonna try the second radio recommended by him and see what happens. I don't even use the phone that much and I have it dying after 12 hours. No GPS, no Bluetooth device connected, and very little 3G usage. Anyone has any suggestions about the radios on the east coast of USA for AT&T?
I also know that there's a new AT&T Radio 1.65.20.29. But somepeople are compairing it to the well known radio from hell. Anyone has tried it yet?? will it lock you to it?? Improvements??

ledfortr

Sep 21, 2007
I reflashed my tilt and reinstalled and finally I see the weatherpanel in the plugins in the TL Config. I went ahead and downloaded another Beta4 ROm file for the reflash and it looks like it did the trick. TL seems extremely slow!

I still haven't figured out how to get the mail button in TL to hope to my Outlook E-Mail inbox after following all of the hints and tricks, still no luck....

Ok, waaaaay too much effort to try to get everything to work like I want it. I am not a fan of TL so I switched to the non TL version installed my apps and all is well. TL config is really nasty if you don't have a crap ton of time to work with it.

turtle2472

Feb 16, 2006
Tidewater Va
I'm having problems with my battery being drained pretty fast using the radio included in this ROM. I know I got Weather Panel updating frequently, but even know that I feel the battery is not lasting long at all. For what I know Leo26 has very good battery life. I'm gonna try the second radio recommended by him and see what happens. I don't even use the phone that much and I have it dying after 12 hours. No GPS, no Bluetooth device connected, and very little 3G usage. Anyone has any suggestions about the radios on the east coast of USA for AT&T?
I also know that there's a new AT&T Radio 1.65.20.29. But somepeople are compairing it to the well known radio from hell. Anyone has tried it yet?? will it lock you to it?? Improvements??

I haven't moved to B4 yet, but I'm having the same issue with battery life on the east coast. I have to charge my phone all the time. It isn't an issue to me other than using GPS which kills my battery more the 25% per half hour if not connected to a car charger.

Let me know what you find with your radio adventures. :) I had great life with the radio in V9, which ever it was.

spatchcock

Aug 15, 2008
Wheel of Fortune

Anybody who is having issue with the Throttle Launcher Touchflo footer, try going into the TouchFLO3D Setting > General settings and changing footer mode to 'WheelOfFortune' or 'Paged', it makes it a LOT smoother.

Last edited:

spatchcock

Aug 15, 2008
I prefer the "Paged" mode.

Yes that is also nice. I was just suggesting that the 'Direct' mode default could give people a bad taste of TL because it loads every page it scrolls over. As a newbie, I figured I would let other newbies (possibly even noobs) know about that so they didn't hate on something that could be changed.

Thx for your input.

zard

Jul 19, 2005
Noticed that for both B3 and B4, the throttle today cannot load properly. Need to install by cab, then everything is ok.

Thanks for the great rom.

BTW, can the voicedial be set to optional instead of built-in?

chlud

Aug 22, 2007
boucan canot
Samsung D3D driver

:D
Leo, you do have to try the Samsung D3D driver. it seems to play better than the D3D Class Action Site. Try it if you don't believe me and I'm sure it will be in the Beta 5.

Thank's for all

zippyioa

Apr 11, 2004
Stratford-upon-Avon
Anybody who is having issue with the Throttle Launcher Touchflo footer, try going into the General settings and changing footer mode to 'WheelOfFortune' makes it a LOT smoother.

Great post spatchcock - this change makes a HUGE difference to TL!!

The direct mode was naff - I found it often chose a section I didn't want. The wheel of fortune mode is OK but the clicking drives me mad :)
Kinetic is alright but I find I get a bit lost on where I am.
So through process of elimination I reckon paged is the one!

Thanks

Zippyioa

spuri78

Oct 2, 2007
Bris Vegas
Pocket Music

Thanks very much for this one - Your's is the first ROM I flashed, However I am having issues with opening Pocket Music. When I click on the icon, it comes up with a White Screen.

Any help would be appreciated!

prelaki

Feb 24, 2008
keep having problems with TL home using plugins

Leo this rom is better than ever, after a lot of reading almost everything is working the way i like it (the rom is beautifull and quite fast as well, but getting to know TL is a lot of work).

But i keep having troubles with plugins on the TL home screen.
The fix mentioned in post 2 (enabling plugins) finally works (I had to disable the plugins in the original HTC home display), but when i select a plugin, the standard clock disappears. (tried enabling flash clock, but then throttlelauncher hangs).

Any help or insight into why this happens?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    What everyone has to understand is there are two versions of weather and two ways to change them. If you are using flash weather you have to get your code from accuweather.com and enter it in the varis.txt file. If you are using the normal option just change your city in the ThrottleConfig menu. Make sense?

i exactly did that and still, when flash is checked it didnt work..
    mine only worked if flash weather was unchecked
    hi,

Go back to the 1st post - make sure you have the correct radio version and SPL version installed.
    Leo this rom is better than ever, after a lot of reading almost everything is working the way i like it (the rom is beautifull and quite fast as well, but getting to know TL is a lot of work).

But i keep having troubles with plugins on the TL home screen.
    The fix mentioned in post 2 (enabling plugins) finally works (I had to disable the plugins in the original HTC home display), but when i select a plugin, the standard clock disappears. (tried enabling flash clock, but then throttlelauncher hangs).

Any help or insight into why this happens?

This might actually be an xml issue.
    Blazingwolf wrote this config by my request to be able to run PDC on my device instead of the std diamond clock.
    It is very well possible that this disappearing of the diamond clock is set in the xml in favor of the PDC todayplugin.
    This might be the issue, if you actually like the diamond clock.

Maybe someone could look at the att'd xml files and see if this is fixable.