[MOD][XPOSED] Sense 6 Lockscreen Mods

Search This thread

minimv

Apr 28, 2014
minim-v.com
Few mods for HTC One Sense 6 lockscreen (KitKat and Lollipop).

Features (Lollipop):

• Align Shortcut Panel to the Bottom
  • Hide Carrier Label
  • Set Custom Carrier Text (supports basic HTML markup)
  • Move Lock Icon Down
  • Set Custom Hint Text (does not support HTML markup yet)
  • Hide Shortcuts
  • Disable Hide Shortcuts on Swipe
  • Override Shortcuts
  • Change Unlock Swipe Sensitivity
  • Force Enable Double Tap to Sleep

Features (KitKat):
  • Change Default Widget
  • Increase the Size of Widgets
  • Hide Carrier Label
  • Set Custom Hint Text (supports basic HTML markup)
  • Hide Shortcuts
  • Disable Horizontal Arrows/Sliding
  • Hide Widget Frame Border
  • Always Maximize Widgets
  • Adjust Background Dimming
  • Remove Shadow at Top
  • Remove Shadow at Bottom
  • Improve Unlock Swipe
  • Disable Page Scroll on Pattern Input
  • Improve Pattern Touch Registration
  • Move Pattern Input Box
  • Override Shortcuts

Supported HTML tags

Feedback is appreciated.

Screenshot_2015-03-02-01-20-39.jpgScreenshot_2015-03-02-01-20-06.png
View attachment 2719785View attachment 2744784

Xposed Repo (Lollipop): http://repo.xposed.info/module/com.minimv.senselockscreenlp
Xposed Repo (KitKat): http://repo.xposed.info/module/com.minimv.senselockscreen

Github Repo (Lollipop): https://github.com/nimavakili/Sense6LockScreenMods_LP
Github Repo (KitKat): https://github.com/nimavakili/Sense6LockScreenMods

Nima Vakili | 2015

Last edited:

fallenangel408

Retired Forum Moderator
Nov 21, 2008
killagreens, CA
*FIRST :)

is it suppose to get rid of the little arrow on bottom of lockscreen?

*maybe cuz im on the m8 using it?! but the arrow still there and icons dont match from home screen. the label and switching sideways off works well

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-05-01-14-29-49.jpg
    Screenshot_2014-05-01-14-29-49.jpg
    98.5 KB · Views: 4,808
  • Screenshot_2014-05-01-14-30-24.jpg
    Screenshot_2014-05-01-14-30-24.jpg
    135.5 KB · Views: 4,819
Last edited:

sparky_005

Apr 15, 2014
Carrier label and arrow removal seems to work on Verizon M8. Thanks op :)

Sent from my VZW HTC One M8

minimv

Apr 28, 2014
minim-v.com
is it suppose to get rid of the little arrow on bottom of lockscreen?

*maybe cuz im on the m8 using it?! but the arrow still there and icons dont match from home screen. the label and switching sideways off works well

It's not supposed to do anything with the navigation panel (yet!), which includes that little arrow.

I don't own an M8. If you know how to grab the HtcLockScreen.apk, you can send it to me and I'll take a look to see if I can fix the icons alignment.

Glad to hear the rest is working fine.

Btw, what does that little arrow do on M8 lockscreen? The one at the bottom in navigation panel.

Last edited:
Reactions: badboy47

fallenangel408

Retired Forum Moderator
Nov 21, 2008
killagreens, CA
It's not supposed to do anything with the navigation panel (yet!), which includes that little arrow.

I don't own an M8. If you know how to grab the HtcLockScreen.apk, you can send it to me and I'll take a look to see if I can fix the icons alignment.

Glad to hear the rest is working fine.

Btw, what does that little arrow do on M8 lockscreen? The one at the bottom in navigation panel.

does absolutely nothing just show which way to slide lol be great to just get rid of the arrow also

heres the lockscreen.apk
thanks a bunch my friend

Attachments

• HtcLockScreen.apk
    1.5 MB · Views: 48
Last edited:

minimv

Apr 28, 2014
minim-v.com
does absolutely nothing just show which way to slide lol be great to just get rid of the arrow also

heres the lockscreen.apk
thanks a bunch my friend

Here you go: View attachment 2731642

The shortcut alignment should be fixed now for M8. Test it and let me know.

I might also [try to] add a function for hiding/manipulating the NavBar when I find time.

Last edited:
Reactions: fallenangel408

fallenangel408

Retired Forum Moderator
Nov 21, 2008
killagreens, CA
Here you go: View attachment 2731642

The shortcut alignment should be fixed now for M8. Test it and let me know.

I might also [try to] add a function for hiding/manipulating the NavBar when I find time.

thanks but still no luck here is a pic without and with ur mod and homescreen(doesnt line up it acts like the carrier names still under it but not visible maybe?!)

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    122.2 KB · Views: 390
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    126 KB · Views: 370
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    158.3 KB · Views: 358

fallenangel408

Retired Forum Moderator
Nov 21, 2008
killagreens, CA
I think there was a small bug there. Try now and do a full reboot instead of shell reboot.

View attachment 2731658

its the same...i think it may have framework issues with m8 i know when i talk with the toolbox guys the m8 gets the dialer white bar issue and m7 doesnt and cant be fixed as easy as m7 was, maybe same?!

*thanks for giving a try buddy, i was first to install and try as i liked the mod alot but its still ok...i have everything disabled and from lockscreen it swipes and opens BF, recent app right and left(is it supposed to do that still?, thought the disable was to stop that also)
**i always do a full reboot...the soft boot messed with kerneltuner(not using at moment but out of habit i do full reboot)

Last edited:

minimv

Apr 28, 2014
minim-v.com
its the same...i think it may have framework issues with m8 i know when i talk with the toolbox guys the m8 gets the dialer white bar issue and m7 doesnt and cant be fixed as easy as m7 was, maybe same?!

*thanks for giving a try buddy, i was first to install and try as i liked the mod alot but its still ok...i have everything disabled and from lockscreen it swipes and opens BF, recent app right and left(is it supposed to do that still?, thought the disable was to stop that also)
**i always do a full reboot...the soft boot messed with kerneltuner(not using at moment but out of habit i do full reboot)

Hmm, strange. Lockscreen apks are almost the same so I just force enabled the NavBar on my M7 and then fixed the issue on my phone. But still as you said it might be because of deeper differences in the framework. Thanks for trying, I'll update you if I got my hands on an actual M8 and fixed it.

Do you see the left and right arrows while dragging the lock icon? Or just the vertical one?

fallenangel408

Retired Forum Moderator
Nov 21, 2008
killagreens, CA
Hmm, strange. Lockscreen apks are almost the same so I just force enabled the NavBar on my M7 and then fixed the issue on my phone. But still as you said it might be because of deeper differences in the framework. Thanks for trying, I'll update you if I got my hands on an actual M8 and fixed it.

Do you see the left and right arrows while dragging the lock icon? Or just the vertical one?

just vertical
*let me rephrase that, so when i turn on phone to unlockscreen the right left are disabled but when the phone is off(sleep) and i swipe right or left the phone wakes up and unlocks to the right left features...is that normal?
**nm in settings i had them on i turned of gestures and its not waking up anymore ;)

Last edited:

minimv

Apr 28, 2014
minim-v.com

Ok gotcha. That's coming directly from the kernel and the rom and has nothing to do with the lockscreen per se as far as I know. M7 doesn't have those extra gestures, but I guess you can disable them from settings > display, gestures > motion lunch gestures

Can you also check the Xposed Installer Logs and look for "Shortcut panel original bottom margin: xx"?
If you see such lines please read me the numbers.

Last edited:

fallenangel408

Retired Forum Moderator
Nov 21, 2008
killagreens, CA
And still you can swipe to left and right for unlocking even though you don't see the arrows?

Can you also check the Xposed Installer Logs and look for "Shortcut panel original bottom margin: xx"?
If you see such lines please read me the numbers.

there are 2 same lines top one reads 0 and 2nd line reads 81

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Few mods for HTC One Sense 6 lockscreen (KitKat and Lollipop).

Features (Lollipop):

• Hide Carrier Label
    • Move Lock Icon Down
    • Set Custom Hint Text (does not support HTML markup yet)
    • Hide Shortcuts
    • Override Shortcuts

Features (KitKat):
    • Change Default Widget
    • Increase the Size of Widgets
    • Hide Carrier Label
    • Set Custom Hint Text (supports basic HTML markup)
    • Hide Shortcuts
    • Disable Horizontal Arrows/Sliding
    • Hide Widget Frame Border
    • Always Maximize Widgets
    • Adjust Background Dimming
    • Remove Shadow at Top
    • Remove Shadow at Bottom
    • Improve Unlock Swipe
    • Disable Page Scroll on Pattern Input
    • Improve Pattern Touch Registration
    • Move Pattern Input Box
    • Override Shortcuts

Supported HTML tags

Feedback is appreciated.

Screenshot_2015-03-02-01-20-39.jpgScreenshot_2015-03-02-01-20-06.png
    View attachment 2719785View attachment 2744784

Xposed Repo (Lollipop): http://repo.xposed.info/module/com.minimv.senselockscreenlp
    Xposed Repo (KitKat): http://repo.xposed.info/module/com.minimv.senselockscreen

Github Repo (Lollipop): https://github.com/nimavakili/Sense6LockScreenMods_LP
    Github Repo (KitKat): https://github.com/nimavakili/Sense6LockScreenMods

Nima Vakili | 2015
    @minimv, Not sure if you noticed yet, but HTC added the Lockscreen app to the Play Store, and with this update it has broken the ability to use custom shortcuts. I'm not sure what else may be broken, but hopefully they didn't change much to the point of making it difficult to fix. Looking forward to the next update!

Double tap to sleep is broken too.
    M7, MaximusHD 52 (5.0.2).

[Edit]
    ... And I have a little feature request:
    Is there a possibility to remove the clock in statusbar?

I'm curious - will this module work with the new HTC Sense Home version of the blinkfeed launcher? I think they have also spun off the lockscreen as a separate app...

I just received the new launcher/lockscreen this morning. It seems like they've revamped the whole thing. My mod is 90% broken with this new update. I'll take a look into the code as soon as I can, depending on how deep things have changed it might be easy to bring back the features, but can't say for sure right now.
    Works on Sense Lollipop
    Rom -Maximus50

Custom hint and force double tap to sleep are working. Aligning shortcuts to bottom is not working. Other things are difficult to figure out and party irrelevant due to completely changed lock screen design. M7, ARHD 90.1

works partially ARHD 34.0 lollipop

Just uploaded the first Lollipop compatible version of this mod. Not all the features I have in mind are there yet, just wanted to share the current stable state.

http://repo.xposed.info/module/com.minimv.senselockscreenlp

Enjoy.
    Thanks for updating the module for Lollipop, its working pretty good. One issue I'd like to point out is with hide shortcuts checked, the charging info/status is also removed. With hide shortcuts unchecked the charging info/status is displayed as normal on the lock screen.

I can confirm this issue with ARHD 90.1 (but I don't use the feature).
    Everything I use works great! :)

@minimv Will it be possible to remove the notifications from the lockscreen and place it on the left side of the status bar (where it belongs :laugh:)? (I know it's the first release and in progress yet)

Or do people like the way notifications appear on the LP-lockscreen? Anybody?

The bug is fixed now in the new release. Thanks for pointing it out.

I actually don't like the notifications showing on the lockscreen that much. Still figuring out the mechanism to see if I can make some legacy mode or something. It might also be too complicated to achieve with my limited free time.
    @minimv great app, but 1 problem with today's update, after updating and activating, now the header color of recent apps is the same red color as the Lockscreen mods app interface .. I disabled app and sure enough it went back to normal... Any way to fix this?

Yeah, you're right! That was from a piece of code I was testing the other day and I forgot to remove it from the release. If you download the new version (just uploaded) it will be gone.