[ROM][PDAVIET]WM6.5 ROM V78 (Core 21731) - HTC ELF & ELFin

Search This thread

ouson

Jan 24, 2008
this rom has some problems in sending & receive msgs.
at mostly, i met this issue.

humiho

Sep 25, 2007
WM6.5 ROM V77 (Core 21232) - HTC ELF & ELFin (NEW)
WM6.5 ROM 3.10.710.77 - HTC ELF & ELFin

=== CE OS 5.2.21232 Build 21232.5.0.1 ===
Screen002-85.jpg
Screen003-79.jpg
Screen004-74.jpg

Screen007-39.jpg
Screen005-42.jpg
Screen006-38.jpg

link download

PASS: PhamQuang

More info: http://pdaviet.net/showthread.php?t=55631&page=2

tinybird

Apr 18, 2009
Hi,

I flashed it, and I like most of it except I could not do Add/Remove in Getting Start...

Any idea?

iapple

May 16, 2009
Memory

Hi guys i want to install this rom, but i want to know how many memory use on a HTC Touch ELF (p3450). Storage memory? Program memory?
Thank you for your answer.
Regards

robotncc

Oct 19, 2008
HCM
I'd like to add some applications such as Skype in 'Programs' section on Today... How to do it?

Thanks!

OK I can help you!
You can using follow steps to make "MyShortcut":
_ First you should open CHome Editor and "Add New Panel" with name "MyShortcut" using default cpr
_ Second you download "MyShortcut.rar" (attached), extract and copy folder into "\Storage Card\My Documents"
_ Open folder "My Shortcut" in your ppc and run file "MyShortcut.reg" for import info into registry and run "RefreshToday.exe" for refresh home screen

Customize your shortcut:
_ You can customize your shortcuts by open "MyShortcut.reg" with Notepad and edit info inside, or you can using CHome Editor for customize
_ You can open shortcut with Notepad in MyShortcut folder for edit path of application. Example you can open "HandySwitcher.lnk" for change path.

I can write a application for edit MyShortcut, but I still don't know how to get icon from application and convert to PNG file with transparent.

Video: View how to make MyShortcut

Last edited:

tinybird

Apr 18, 2009
Hi,

I also found it is not enough time to pick coming calls. I tested by myself, normally when it rings 3-4 times, than the phone recacting and pop up the answering page with sliding bar. It even worse if the phone is on lock status, it was 100% miss call and also get phone stucked with phone/contact function, you can not do anything else without soft reset...

Any ideas?

Thanks!

Profy_X

Aug 4, 2007
Straßburg
hi there can you put some more details about this ROM how much memmory what programs includes?maybe some more pictures with the menu?:p

Profy_X

Aug 4, 2007
Straßburg
Hi,

I also found it is not enough time to pick coming calls. I tested by myself, normally when it rings 3-4 times, than the phone recacting and pop up the answering page with sliding bar. It even worse if the phone is on lock status, it was 100% miss call and also get phone stucked with phone/contact function, you can not do anything else without soft reset...

Any ideas?

Thanks!

I have the same problem like you but with the onyx wm6.3 v35 :p.How many days does it stay charged with this ROM?cuz with onyx stays just 1 day :(

tinybird

Apr 18, 2009
I have the same problem like you but with the onyx wm6.3 v35 :p.How many days does it stay charged with this ROM?cuz with onyx stays just 1 day :(

about same...

also do you found problem on wifi? I experienced the wifi could not be turn on after couple days since flashing rom (even after couple soft reset). Especially if I installed local GPRS service (Rogers). Then I have to delete them and soft reset 2-3 times then wifi can be turned on again...

I found this is kind of common problem on both this Rom and Onyx wm6.5 B35...

ptitrusse

Feb 21, 2008
hi

cool rom except it's not UC capable is it?

does any one know where I can find the sdconfig.exe or something like that so that i can configure everything automatically after flashing?

thx