• Sprint

Votes: 256 49.1%
  • Verizon

Votes: 265 50.9%

• Total voters
Search This thread

irtehun

May 31, 2010
Auto prime can u answer a few questions via pm about stuff happening after flashing? I have successfully flashed just have a few questions. Or check the flashing thread

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

E-POUND

Sep 26, 2010
STL
Man this is a crazy way of flashing a phone lol. I thought i read this entire thread before i tried get all the way to the bottom of post #3 and it said if it didnt work i miss some setting or didnt have the right radio because the phone didnt reboot.. It was correct. I looked again and had the lastest radio but i had the right ROM smh. The phone never rebooted so i manually rebooted and it OTA activated. Everything works flawlessly. Thanks Autoprime!

gorillajuice

Jul 9, 2011
Thanks autoprime I got my gnex a couple of days ago followed your guide and all is good on boost, wasn't easy but I got it thanks.

NightStormWolf

Mar 1, 2013
First of all i want to say thank you to autoprime for all the hard work and great information! Thanks!

Second, i wanted to add some information from my journey through sprint nexus programming land.

One question asked multiple times while i was reading though the thread is "how can i stop the phone from updating my profile!". If your on a sprint nexus, the system will update its data profile after a reset and revert all settings to the way they were on the sprint network. You can replicate this by going into Settings > About phone > Sprint system updates > Update profile. (This will reset your settings, so don't do it.)

Basically you need to freeze or remove the "Sprint system updates" app from the phone. I would only recommend doing this if your not on the sprint network anymore. I used Titanium Backup to freeze it, and it says the app is named SDM.apk and is located in the /system/app/ folder. With this app frozen or removed, you will not have the profile update issue anymore. FYI, Settings will crash if you attempt to open the Sprint system updates app after it's removal.

Also, if you are having 3G programming issues after following autoprime's guide, check your PRL files. This bit me in the tail like you wouldn't believe. I'm was using one of those PRL files that fix the roaming indicators on sprint phones and it turns out i was locked in at 1x because it was just not right for my phone or simply to old.

As a courtesy and a thank you, I'm attaching a modified (sprint roaming indicator fix) PRL that i've freshly pulled from my phone and modified with information from howardforums (Modified verizon PRLs for sprint ERI (roaming indicator FIX)). I can't post links, sorry. I'm using it on my nexus now and it works great, but be forewarned, i very well could have done something wrong in the file edit and you may roam without knowing it. USE AT YOUR OWN RISK AND COST. I'm also attaching the original unedited version as well. Both are from a verizon/pageplus flash.

53022.zip is original, 53022spt.zip is sprint roaming indicator fixed/modified.

Attachments

• 53022.zip
    3.2 KB · Views: 32
  • 53022spt.zip
    3.2 KB · Views: 38
Last edited:
Reactions: isruco and xdapark

gorillajuice

Jul 9, 2011
My speeds are pretty fast. Have'nt done a speedtest yet but I don't need to web pages popup pretty fast. Prl 25012 On radio GA2 now and its a bit slower, FC12 gave me best data.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

scubajunkie

Sep 28, 2011
I have 2 Verizon GNex.
i flash it to my local provider and work like a charm
But i have major problem with the other one , since i only have one lte card

My question is it possible to disable ruim function ? I believe i read somewhere the LTE card is a must for gnex verizon

Thanks in advance

Bonkurei

Jun 22, 2012
I have 2 Verizon GNex.

My question is it possible to disable ruim function ? I believe i read somewhere the LTE card is a must for gnex verizon

Thanks in advance

LTE sim card is a must if you want data to work, if you just need call and sms then LTE sim card is not needed

thatotherguy..

Jul 3, 2012
Portland
I have 2 Verizon GNex.

Thanks in advance

I think I got an extra one if you need one

Sent From My White Cricket LTEvo

pennjersey83

Mar 4, 2012
Wow all I want to do is make my verizon galaxy nexus phone work on Page Plus. This has to be the most confusing thread I've ever read, written exculisively for programming nerds. Next time you write an article try making it easier to follow for non-dorks

autoprime

Recognized Dev / Inactive Recognized Contributor
Jun 23, 2010
Wow all I want to do is make my verizon galaxy nexus phone work on Page Plus. This has to be the most confusing thread I've ever read, written exculisively for programming nerds. Next time you write an article try making it easier to follow for non-dorks

this thread is only for dorks... you aren't welcome.

Last edited:

imgrshpr

May 5, 2011
I hope im forgiven for not reading through all 84 pages of this forum. i gave up after 15......

i am a seasoned qualcomm flasher, flashed almost every phone out there, but these VIA phones are driving me crazy!!!!

I have a verizon samsung stratosphere, they dont make sprint variants of this as far as i know, so i cant flash the radio

soooooooo, has anyone managed to disable the R-UIM after all this????? (Set to NV_ONLY like in qualcomm) that seems to be the only way to make the settings stick in the verizon versions.

Ill be more than happy with just talk/text. i just want this to work!!!!!!

Last edited:

autoprime

Jun 23, 2010
I hope im forgiven for not reading through all 84 pages of this forum. i gave up after 15......

i am a seasoned qualcomm flasher, flashed almost every phone out there, but these VIA phones are driving me crazy!!!!

I have a verizon samsung nexus and stratosphere, they dont make sprint variants of these as far as i know, so i cant flash the radio

soooooooo, has anyone managed to disable the R-UIM after all this????? (Set to NV_ONLY like in qualcomm) that seems to be the only way to make the settings stick in the verizon versions.

Ill be more than happy with just talk/text. i just want this to work!!!!!!

if they have, it's not public. not many people out there sharing VIA info. if it has been found... there's too much $$ to be made with flashing.. and they'll keep it to themselves. I don't do things for a profit.. hence this thread.

it seems current releases of ETS have no setting for this.. even if you were to add your own(like the SSD_A/B settings)

Might be possible to edit the modem file itself... but good luck with that.

Last edited:

ecs87

Nov 17, 2012
Samsung Stratosphere

Ok, I know I might get flamed by autoprime for this (lol) but I've been working day and night to solve the Stratosphere and I'm so stuck. I tried flashing the Gnex radios, and that obviously fails because it doesn't see the Stratosphere as the Nexus. That's OK...I found a Droid Charge FC12 radio that successfully flashed (somehow the .tar file only had a modem.bin file and no verification files... as a sidenote, anyone know how this flashed fine through Odin but the other ones didn't?). I can now write to the phone and have the settings stick, however I have a no signal icon up at the top unless I change from CDMA only to LTE/CDMA (or vice versa). The signal changes from no signal back to a signal, but it stays at FULL ALL THE TIME with a signal strength of -256.

So, I guess it's safe to assume the Stratosphere does NOT work with the Droid Charge FC12 radio. Since the GNEX's radios also are tagged FC12, I assume the GNEX radios won't work either (not that it even matters since I can't flash them through fastboot...this crappy phone has NO way to get into fastboot; all I see is a recovery and download mode...no bootloader). Sigh...

It isn't CRITICAL that I flash this Stratosphere, but I even did the Nexus EASILY with the instructions provided so I'm not a "noob" (or at least I'm one step above it) and I expect to be able to flash this phone too.

Ramos1224

Dec 7, 2009
lakeland
Can someone help please..i have a sprint gnex on talk & text only for now..im trying to put web on it but for some reason the script is not working for me..any suggestions

Sent from my SGH-T999 using xda app-developers app

Jacker7

Jun 9, 2010
So I feel like I am a bit stuck. I am trying to repair my MEID, but every time I try it gives me this error in ETS.

18:25:07.3> ETS, Id=CP Set Mobile ID, Result=FAIL, Reason=Data Out of Range

Is there a step I am missing somewhere? I have tried everything I can think of to fix this issue with no luck.

Thanks

autoprime

Jun 23, 2010
So I feel like I am a bit stuck. I am trying to repair my MEID, but every time I try it gives me this error in ETS.

Is there a step I am missing somewhere? I have tried everything I can think of to fix this issue with no luck.

Thanks

meid hex should be 14 digits. anything above or below this number would result in an error.

the meid youre trying to write is 14 digits?

Reactions: Jacker7

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    This is a VIA chipset development thread.
    Do not post questions asking how to flash a phone.
    Only post if you have something to contribute.
    All posts asking how to flash will be ignored.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Big thanks to dexter35803, the Droid Charge users that came before me and everyone that helped out in this thread.

POST#1: Connecting to Ets and basic programming commands
    POST#2: MEID/ESN Repair
    POST#3: Ets read and repair scripts.

DIAG/ETS MODE
    Diag mode is required to connect to the Ets software.

I personally recommend flashing the Team EOS Toroplus Jellybean rom whether you're a Verizon or Sprint Galaxy Nexus user.
    Team EOS diag mode will always work. Go to Settings > System > Sprint Settings: Check USB Diagnostics Mode box
    Team EOS has added a PRL Manager which allows you to write any PRL. No computer needed. No reboot needed. No renaming .prl file needed.

1. Download the 32-bit or 64-bit drivers and then install to your computer.
    2. Install Ets(WindowsXP/Vista/7/8?). During installation it will ask COM or USB.. select USB.
    3. After the install I suggest downloading the EtsMsg.txt file.
    4. On phone dialer press *#*#DATA#*#* > Edit > Enter MSL > Others > Ets Channel... and set to USB
    5. On phone go to Settings > System > Sprint settings and check USB Diagnostics Mode
    6. Device can now connect to Ets or VPST.

To be 100% sure Ets is seeing your device correctly go to Ets > Debug > Send Startup Commands... does your phone info display in the log output just like the picture below?
    MAKE SURE YOU CHECK THIS. DO NOT ASSUME THE PHONE IS CONNECTED BECAUSE ETS SAYS "CONNECTED"

V2KG6.png

Other methods for getting into diag mode...

THIS IS FOR SPRINT GALAXY NEXUS STOCK ROMS
    1. Download the 32-bit or 64-bit drivers and then install to your computer.
    2. Open Phone Dialer and dial *#*#DIAG#*#* and set USB to "CDMA MODEM"
    3. Open Phone Dialer and dial *#*#DATA#*#* and select Edit > Enter MSL > Others/More > ETS Channel and set to USB.
    4. Device can now connect to VIA tools.Install ETS. During installation it will ask COM or USB.. select USB. To be 100% sure ETS is seeing your device go to Debug > Send Startup Commands... does your phone info display in the log output?
    PPGC3.png
    Jh8ld.png

OR

VERIZON GALAXY NEXUS ROMS(and Sprint devices) can use a script to enable diag mode.
    The drawback to this is that the rom MUST support "Ets Channel USB mode" by default because there is no manual way to switch this afaik.
    Ets REQUIRES USB MODEM + Ets Channel USB mode's BOTH to be set.

1. Download the 32-bit or 64-bit drivers.
    2. Open script manager, browse to script files on SD card, select script, set to run as SU and hit save.
    2a. You can just run the "echo" commands in the terminal app if you do not want to use the script manager.
    3. Device can now connect to VIA tools.Install ETS. During installation it will ask COM or USB.. select USB. To be 100% sure ETS is seeing your device go to Debug > Send Startup Commands... does your phone info display in the log output?

f91KU.png
    zb2jb.png

USB MODEM

#/system/bin/sh

echo 0 > /sys/class/android_usb/android0/enable
    echo MODEM > /sys/devices/tuna_otg/usb_sel
    echo 1 > /sys/class/android_usb/android0/enable

USB PDA

#/system/bin/sh

echo 0 > /sys/class/android_usb/android0/enable
    echo PDA > /sys/devices/tuna_otg/usb_sel
    echo 1 > /sys/class/android_usb/android0/enable

PRL
    Read: ETS > File > Database Upload > Set save location > Select PRL 1 from dropdown > Press Upload button
    Write: ETS > File > Database Download > Choose PRL > Select PRL 1 from dropdown > Press Download button
    Optional: Use the method outlined here to write new PRL to phone.
    Additionally: Use the Team EOS Sprint Diagnostics app for on-the-fly PRL switching. No computer needed. No reboot needed. No renaming PRL to test.prl needed.

MSL/SPC
    Read SPC: ETS > CP > VAL > PRI > MS Indicators > CP VAL PSW Parm Get Spc
    Write SPC: ETS > CP > VAL > PRI > MS Indicators > CP VAL PSW Parm Set Spc

Disable UIM
    This is required for ALL Verizon Galaxy Nexus users. Sprint Gnex owners can skip this step. Abramzzz has figured out how to disable UIM on the Verizon Galaxy Nexus. He says... "Just flash the attached zip file from CWM. It's Sprint's Gnex radio suitable for flashing in Verizon one. I've just changed the "toroplus" to "toro" in assets. This should not work, but it works. :D" Attached zip can be found at the bottom of this post. Abramzzz post with full details can be found here. Be sure to show him some thanks. I suggest that Verizon users ONLY flash the Sprint CDMA modem and leave the Verizon LTE modem on the device. For Sprint CDMA-ONLY radio files, xooz has great post here.

NAM and EVDO Reprogramming

For basic NAM/EVDO programming...
    NAM/MIP/SIP: ETS > Utilities > VIA NV Manager
    I suggest NOT using the "Mobile IP" tab and using the methods below to enter HA/AAA instead.

For advanced programming. HA/AAA Passwords, PPP settings and more...

Profile 0/Profile 1 HA/AAA Passwords: ETS > CP > VAL > PRI > HSPD > MIP > CP MIP Password String/Hex Set
    PPP AN NAI: ETS > CP > VAL > PRI > HSPD > DO > CP AN NAI Set
    PPP AN Password: ETS > CP > VAL > PRI > HSPD > DO > CP AN Password Hex Set
    Simple IP NAI: ETS > CP > VAL > PRI > HSPD > SIP > CP SIP NAI Set
    Simple IP DUN NAI: ETS > CP > VAL > PRI > HSPD > SIP > CP SIP DUN NAI Set
    Simple IP Password: ETS > CP > VAL > PRI > HSPD > SIP > CP SIP Password String Set
    IS801 UserID: ETS > CP > VAL > PRI > Location Services > CP IS801 UserID Set
    IS801 PassWord: ETS > CP > VAL > PRI > Location Services > CP IS801 PassWord Set
    Mobile IP Behavior: ETS > CP > VAL > PRI > HSPD > CP Mobile IP Mode Set (Mobile IP Only/Mobile IP Preferred/Simple IP Only)
    MN-HA Authenticator Calculation: ETS > CP > VAL > PRI > HSPD > MIP > CP Mobile Node HA Auth Mode Set (RFC2002bis/RFC2002/Bypass MN-HA)
    HSPD Data(All): ETS > CP > VAL > PRI > HSPD > CP Data All Set

Notes...
    1. VZW Gnex users MAY require specific settings for 3G data to work. Thanks to skydome for first mentioning the procedure and thanks to xooz for outlining his post and including the "patch"
    2. If using a Mac running OS X.. I suggest using VMWare 5 and NOT Parallels to run Windows XP or Windows 7(32/64-bit)
    3. If having issues opening NV Manager... try closing Ets > Right-click on Ets.exe > Run as Administrator.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Confirmed carriers working 100%...
    USA: Sprint, Boost, Virgin Mobile, Ting, Republic Wireless, Straight Talk(CDMA), Verizon, Page Plus, nTelos, Cricket
    Mexico: Iusacell - Thanks to jsjuan. And a IUSACELL script I found online.
    Nigeria: Visafone Nigeria
    India: Tata Indicom, Reliance CDMA - Thanks to funkym0nk3y
    Ukraine: Intertelecom
    Moldova: InterDnestrCom
    China: China Telecom - Thanks to lvxudong.
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

FAQ and Posts Worth a Mention...

Q. Why won't my phone connect with Ets?
    A. Make sure you've installed the correct 32-bit or 64-bit drivers. Make sure phone is in Diag/Modem mode and that Ets Channel is set to USB. 64-bit windows gives some people issues, try 32-bit Windows. If it's a Verizon Gnex try flashing to a Sprint rom. Try a different USB cable. Try rebooting your PC. I personally recommend flashing the Team EOS Toroplus Jellybean rom whether you're a Verizon or Sprint Gnex user. Settings > System > Sprint settings > USB Diagnostics Mode.

Q: How do I flash this to my carrier? or... I've set [insert setting here] but I still can't get data working, help!?
    A. No carrier specific questions! READ through the thread for info. If your carrier isn't listed there are other forums that would list that info. Have a look on post #3 for info on flashing to Sprint carriers. For everyone that only knows how to use QPST because of a guide they followed... stop and take the time to learn what each setting does. What does your carrier require? MDN/MSID? How many data profiles? Whats the HA/AAA password for each profile? Is PPP AN user/pass required? Do you use Simple IP or Mobile IP? etc etc etc... Once you know ALL of the settings that your carrier requires you can use ETS to plug each and every custom setting into place. If you fill out every required setting correctly YOUR PHONE WILL WORK!!! If it doesn't work... YOU MISSED SOMETHING!! TRY AGAIN!! BUT STOP ASKING WHAT YOU MISSED IN THIS THREAD!!! :p

ETS/VPST Mirror - makkonen (and thanks to thorasaurus for the original mirror)
    VPST Project Settings Files
    Adding custom EtsMsg.txt file linked in OP
    How to disable the Verizon UIM lock - Abramzzz
    Repair missing MEID with special OEM tool - robbiejobs
    A-Key Write Solution - xooz
    CBP7.0 Ets User Guide PDF
    Ets Operation Guide PDF
    VIA Multiple Downloader 1.1.x User Manual PDF

VIA DOWNLOADS
    PRL DOWNLOADS
    ESN / MEID Repair

Perfect example of why this is needed.. but no cloning or swapping talk guys!!! There are no girls on the internet!
    No talk about swapping ESN or Cloning the ESN.. Post will be removed. Infraction will follow.
    Have a good weekend.

This is pretty straight forward. Set up ESN Writer like the images below.
    Communication Type set to USB.
    File System set to FSI.
    ESN\MEID Information Write Type to SetMobileID.
    Sprint devices must set MSL to 000000 to use the tool successfully.

pzDpB.png

wXbLW.png

Standalone zip - http://goo.gl/bkr5Z
    EXE to be paired with already existing Ets installation - http://goo.gl/XNJGo
    If you use just the EXE.. drop it in your Program Files folder. It needs to be in the same directory as your ETS folder but not IN your ETS folder ;)
    Thanks to robbiejobs for providing us with this program. Be sure to thank him.
    Scripts for Ets Script Utility
    IF REPOSTING THE FOLLOWING SCRIPTS PLEASE LINK TO THIS POST AND/OR THREAD! THANK YOU

THE CARRIER-SPECIFIC SCRIPTS BELOW ARE FOR "FULL FLASH" 3G.
    TALK/TEXT ONLY CAN ALMOST ALWAYS BE DONE WITHOUT TOUCHING ETS.
    *#*#MSLHERE#*#* > PROGRAM MDN/MIN. WRITE PRL.
    1X-ONLY IS FOR LOSERS.

Open Ets > Utilities > Script Utility
    Copy script from below and paste in.

uWvc0.png

SPRINT FULL FLASH
    FILL IN CORRECT INFO INTO SCRIPT. RUN SCRIPT. SIT BACK AND WATCH YOUR PHONE GET PROGRAMMED. IT WILL REBOOT WHEN FINISHED.
    USE INFO FROM THIS POST FOR MMS INFO.

**IF TALK/TEXT/3G DOESN'T WORK THEN YOUR SETTINGS WERE INCORRECT. DO NOT ASK WHAT WENT WRONG IN THREAD!!!!!!**
    Code:
    /////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
    ///// SPRINT  //// FULL //// FLASH ////////////////////
    ///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
    ////// //// ETS SCRIPT BY AUTOPRIME //// /////
    /////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

[B]///WRITE PHONE NUMBER - REPLACE 1234567890 WITH PHONE NUMBER[/B]
    ETS, Id=CP VAL PSW Parm Set Mdn, PswParmOperationId=PSW_PARM_SET_MDN, opType=Parm Custom Value, Mdn_Digits=[B]1234567890[/B]

[B]///WRITE MSID - REPLACE 1234567890 WITH MSID[/B]
    ETS, Id=CP Write Raw IMSI, Update=Update IMSI_M, Raw IMSI_S=[B]1234567890[/B], Update IMSI_11_12=0, Raw IMSI_11_12=, Update MCC=0, Raw MCC=, Overwrite MDN with IMSI_S=0

[B]///WRITE MIP PROFILE 1 USERNAME - REPLACE USERNAME@DOMAIN.COM WITH PROFILE 1 USERNAME[/B]
    ETS, Id=CP HSPD Mn Nai Set, ParmOperationId=HL_PARM_SET_MN_NAI, opType=Parm Custom Value, Profile Id=1, MN NAI=[B]USERNAME@DOMAIN.COM[/B]

[B]///WRITE MIP PROFILE 1 AAA PASSWORD - REPLACE XXXXXX WITH 6-CHARACTER AAA PASSWORD[/B]
    ETS, Id=CP MIP Password String Set, ParmOperationId=MIP Password String Set, opType=Parm Custom Value, Profile ID=1, MIP HA PASSWORD=secret, MIP AAA PASSWORD=[B]XXXXXX[/B]

[B]///WRITE PPP AN USERNAME - REPLACE XXXXXXXXXXXX WITH MEID[/B]
    ETS, Id=CP AN NAI Set, ParmOperationId=AN NAI(A12 Testing)Set, opType=Parm Custom Value, AN_NAI=[B]XXXXXXXXXXXXXX@hcm.sprintpcs.com[/B]

[B]///WRITE PPP AN PASSWORD - REPLACE ff's WITH NV ITEM 1192 HEX. AKA PROFILE 0 AAA PASSWORD HEX[/B]
    ETS, Id=CP AN Password Hex Set, ParmOperationId=AN Password HEX Set, opType=Parm Custom Value, AN Password Len=16, AN Password=[B]0xff 0xff 0xff 0xff 0xff 0xff 0xff 0xff 0xff 0xff 0xff 0xff 0xff 0xff 0xff 0xff[/B]

///DO NOT EDIT BELOW

ETS, Id=CP Write Raw IMSI, Update=Update IMSI_M, Raw IMSI_S=, Update IMSI_11_12=0, Raw IMSI_11_12=, Update MCC=1, Raw MCC=310, Overwrite MDN with IMSI_S=0
    ETS, Id=CP VAL PSW Parm Set Slot Cycle Index, PswParmOperationId=PSW_PARM_SET_SLOT_CYCLE_INDEX, opType=Parm Custom Value, SlotCycleIndex=2
    ETS, Id=CP VAL PSW Parm Set Home Sys Registration, PswParmOperationId=PSW_PARM_SET_HOME_SYS_REGISTRATION, opType=Parm Custom Value, Home_System_Registration=1
    ETS, Id=CP VAL PSW Parm Set Foreign Sid Registration, PswParmOperationId=PSW_PARM_SET_FOREIGN_SID_REGISTRATION, opType=Parm Custom Value, Foreign_Sid_Registration=1
    ETS, Id=CP VAL PSW Parm Set Foreign Nid Registration, PswParmOperationId=PSW_PARM_SET_FOREIGN_NID_REGISTRATION, opType=Parm Custom Value, Foreign_Nid_Registration=1
    ETS, Id=CP DO Hybrid Mode Set, ParmOperationId=Hybrid Mode Set, opType=Parm Custom Value, HybridMode=Hybrid
    ETS, Id=CP DO Pref Mode Set, ParmOperationId=Pref Mode Set, opType=Parm Custom Value, Prefered Mode=Automatic
    ETS, Id=CP Active Profile ID Set, ParmOperationId=Profile Id of Active Profile Set, opType=Parm Custom Value, ActiveProfile=1
    ETS, Id=CP Mobile IP Mode Set, ParmOperationId=MIP Mode Set, opType=Parm Custom Value, IP Service Type=Mobile IP Preferred
    ETS, Id=CP HSPD Mn Reverse Tunneling Set, ParmOperationId=HL_PARM_SET_MN_REVERSE_TUNNELING, opType=Parm Custom Value, Profile Id=1, MN Reverse Tunneling=1
    ETS, Id=CP HSPD Mn Ha Spi Enable Set, ParmOperationId=HL_PARM_SET_MN_HA_SPI_ENABLE, opType=Parm Custom Value, Profile Id=1, MN HA SPI Enable=1
    ETS, Id=CP HSPD Mn Ha Spi Set, ParmOperationId=HL_PARM_SET_MN_HA_SPI, opType=Parm Custom Value, Profile Id=1, MN HA SPI=1234
    ETS, Id=CP HSPD Mn Aaa Spi Enable Set, ParmOperationId=HL_PARM_SET_MN_AAA_SPI_ENABLE, opType=Parm Custom Value, Profile Id=1, MN AAA SPI Enable=1
    ETS, Id=CP HSPD Mn Aaa Spi Set, ParmOperationId=HL_PARM_SET_MN_AAA_SPI, opType=Parm Custom Value, Profile Id=1, MN AAA SPI=1234
    ETS, Id=CP Mobile Node HA Authentication Mode Set, ParmOperationId=Mobile Node-HA Authentication Set, opType=Parm Custom Value, MN_HA_AUTH=RFC2002
    ETS, Id=CP HSPD Mn Home Ip Address Set, ParmOperationId=HL_PARM_SET_MN_HOME_IP_ADDRESS, opType=Parm Custom Value, Profile Id=1, MN Home IP Address=0 0 0 0
    ETS, Id=CP HSPD Home Agent Primary Ip Address Set, ParmOperationId=HL_PARM_SET_HOME_AGENT_PRIMARY_IP_ADDRESS, opType=Parm Custom Value, Profile Id=1, MN HA Pri IP Address=255 255 255 255
    ETS, Id=CP HSPD Home Agent Secondary Ip Address Set, ParmOperationId=HL_PARM_SET_HOME_AGENT_SECONDARY_IP_ADDRESS, opType=Parm Custom Value, Profile Id=1, MN HA Sec IP Address=68 28 89 76
    ETS, Id=CP Preferred Radio Config Set, ParmOperationId=Preferred Radio Config Set, opType=Parm Custom Value, PrefRc=RC3
    ETS, Id=CP Data Throttling Enable Set, ParmOperationId=Data Throttling Enable Set, opType=Parm Custom Value, DataTrtlEnabled=False
    ETS, Id=CP Dormant Handoff Optimization Set, ParmOperationId=Dormant Handoff Optimization Set, opType=Parm Custom Value, DormantHandoffOptSet=True
    ETS, Id=CP VJ Compression Enable Set, ParmOperationId=VJ Compression Enable Set, opType=Parm Custom Value, VJ Compression Enabled=0
    ETS, Id=CP Data SCRM Enable Set, ParmOperationId=Data SCRM Enable Set, opType=Parm Custom Value, DataScrmEnabled=True

WAIT 500

//REBOOTS PHONE
    ETS, Id=CP Reset Processor, Processor Id=CBP_AP

/\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
    /////// FINISHED ////////////////////////////////////////////////////
    /\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

WAIT 5000

Code:
    Original scripts and directions found at
    http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1696621

CRICKET TALK/TEXT/3G FLASH
    FILL IN CORRECT INFO INTO SCRIPT. RUN SCRIPT. SIT BACK AND WATCH YOUR PHONE GET PROGRAMMED. IT WILL REBOOT WHEN FINISHED.
    I DO NOT HAVE CRICKET SO I CANNOT PROVIDE A MMS FIX YET. MAKE SURE YOU ARE USING CDMA MODEM FC12 IF YOU WANT 3G!

**IF TALK/TEXT/3G DOESN'T WORK THEN YOUR SETTINGS WERE INCORRECT OR YOU ARE NOT USING FC12. DO NOT ASK WHAT WENT WRONG IN THREAD!!!!!!**
    Code:
    ///// CRICKET  //// FULL //// FLASH //////////////////
    ////// //// ETS SCRIPT BY AUTOPRIME //// /////

[B]///WRITE PHONE NUMBER - REPLACE 1234567890 WITH PHONE NUMBER[/B]
    ETS, Id=CP VAL PSW Parm Set Mdn, PswParmOperationId=PSW_PARM_SET_MDN, opType=Parm Custom Value, Mdn_Digits=[B]1234567890[/B]

[B]///WRITE MSID - REPLACE 1234567890 WITH MSID[/B]
    ETS, Id=CP Write Raw IMSI, Update=Update IMSI_M, Raw IMSI_S=[B]1234567890[/B], Update IMSI_11_12=0, Raw IMSI_11_12=, Update MCC=0, Raw MCC=, Overwrite MDN with IMSI_S=0

[B]///WRITE MIP PROFILE 1 USERNAME - REPLACE 1234567890 WITH PHONE NUMBER[/B]
    ETS, Id=CP HSPD Mn Nai Set, ParmOperationId=HL_PARM_SET_MN_NAI, opType=Parm Custom Value, Profile Id=1, MN NAI=[B]1234567890[/B]@mycricket.com

[B]///WRITE PPP AN USERNAME - REPLACE 1234567890 WITH ACTUAPHONE NUMBER[/B]
    ETS, Id=CP AN NAI Set, ParmOperationId=AN NAI(A12 Testing)Set, opType=Parm Custom Value, AN_NAI=[B]1234567890[/B]@mycricket.com

[B]///WRITE SIP USERNAME - REPLACE 1234567890 WITH REAL PHONE NUMBER[/B]
    ETS, Id=CP SIP NAI Set, ParmOperationId=SIP NAI Set, opType=Parm Custom Value, SIP_NAI=[B]1234567890[/B]@mycricket.com

[B]///WRITE SIP DUN USERNAME - REPLACE 1234567890 WITH REAL PHONE NUMBER[/B]
    ETS, Id=CP SIP DUN NAI Set, ParmOperationId=SIP DUN NAI Set, opType=Parm Custom Value, SIP_NAI=[B]1234567890[/B]@mycricket.com

///DO NOT EDIT BELOW

ETS, Id=CP SIP Password String Set, ParmOperationId=SIP Password String Set, opType=Parm Custom Value, SIP_PASSWORD=cricket
    ETS, Id=CP MIP Password String Set, ParmOperationId=MIP Password String Set, opType=Parm Custom Value, Profile ID=1, MIP HA PASSWORD=cricket, MIP AAA PASSWORD=cricket
    ETS, Id=CP AN Password Set, ParmOperationId=AN Password Set, opType=Parm Custom Value, AN_PASSWORD=cricket
    ETS, Id=CP Write Raw IMSI, Update=Update IMSI_M, Raw IMSI_S=, Update IMSI_11_12=0, Raw IMSI_11_12=, Update MCC=1, Raw MCC=310, Overwrite MDN with IMSI_S=0
    ETS, Id=CP VAL PSW Parm Set Slot Cycle Index, PswParmOperationId=PSW_PARM_SET_SLOT_CYCLE_INDEX, opType=Parm Custom Value, SlotCycleIndex=2
    ETS, Id=CP VAL PSW Parm Set Home Sys Registration, PswParmOperationId=PSW_PARM_SET_HOME_SYS_REGISTRATION, opType=Parm Custom Value, Home_System_Registration=1
    ETS, Id=CP VAL PSW Parm Set Foreign Sid Registration, PswParmOperationId=PSW_PARM_SET_FOREIGN_SID_REGISTRATION, opType=Parm Custom Value, Foreign_Sid_Registration=1
    ETS, Id=CP VAL PSW Parm Set Foreign Nid Registration, PswParmOperationId=PSW_PARM_SET_FOREIGN_NID_REGISTRATION, opType=Parm Custom Value, Foreign_Nid_Registration=1
    ETS, Id=CP DO Hybrid Mode Set, ParmOperationId=Hybrid Mode Set, opType=Parm Custom Value, HybridMode=Hybrid
    ETS, Id=CP DO Pref Mode Set, ParmOperationId=Pref Mode Set, opType=Parm Custom Value, Prefered Mode=Automatic
    ETS, Id=CP Active Profile ID Set, ParmOperationId=Profile Id of Active Profile Set, opType=Parm Custom Value, ActiveProfile=1
    ETS, Id=CP Mobile IP Mode Set, ParmOperationId=MIP Mode Set, opType=Parm Custom Value, IP Service Type=Mobile IP Preferred
    ETS, Id=CP HSPD Mn Reverse Tunneling Set, ParmOperationId=HL_PARM_SET_MN_REVERSE_TUNNELING, opType=Parm Custom Value, Profile Id=1, MN Reverse Tunneling=1
    ETS, Id=CP HSPD Mn Ha Spi Enable Set, ParmOperationId=HL_PARM_SET_MN_HA_SPI_ENABLE, opType=Parm Custom Value, Profile Id=1, MN HA SPI Enable=1
    ETS, Id=CP HSPD Mn Ha Spi Set, ParmOperationId=HL_PARM_SET_MN_HA_SPI, opType=Parm Custom Value, Profile Id=1, MN HA SPI=300
    ETS, Id=CP HSPD Mn Aaa Spi Enable Set, ParmOperationId=HL_PARM_SET_MN_AAA_SPI_ENABLE, opType=Parm Custom Value, Profile Id=1, MN AAA SPI Enable=1
    ETS, Id=CP HSPD Mn Aaa Spi Set, ParmOperationId=HL_PARM_SET_MN_AAA_SPI, opType=Parm Custom Value, Profile Id=1, MN HA SPI=2
    ETS, Id=CP Mobile Node HA Authentication Mode Set, ParmOperationId=Mobile Node-HA Authentication Set, opType=Parm Custom Value, MN_HA_AUTH=Bypass MN-HA
    ETS, Id=CP HSPD Mn Home Ip Address Set, ParmOperationId=HL_PARM_SET_MN_HOME_IP_ADDRESS, opType=Parm Custom Value, Profile Id=1, MN Home IP Address=0 0 0 0
    ETS, Id=CP HSPD Home Agent Primary Ip Address Set, ParmOperationId=HL_PARM_SET_HOME_AGENT_PRIMARY_IP_ADDRESS, opType=Parm Custom Value, Profile Id=1, MN HA Pri IP Address=0 0 0 0
    ETS, Id=CP HSPD Home Agent Secondary Ip Address Set, ParmOperationId=HL_PARM_SET_HOME_AGENT_SECONDARY_IP_ADDRESS, opType=Parm Custom Value, Profile Id=1, MN HA Sec IP Address=0 0 0 0
    ETS, Id=CP Preferred Radio Config Set, ParmOperationId=Preferred Radio Config Set, opType=Parm Custom Value, PrefRc=RC3
    ETS, Id=CP Data Throttling Enable Set, ParmOperationId=Data Throttling Enable Set, opType=Parm Custom Value, DataTrtlEnabled=False
    ETS, Id=CP Dormant Handoff Optimization Set, ParmOperationId=Dormant Handoff Optimization Set, opType=Parm Custom Value, DormantHandoffOptSet=True
    ETS, Id=CP VJ Compression Enable Set, ParmOperationId=VJ Compression Enable Set, opType=Parm Custom Value, VJ Compression Enabled=0
    ETS, Id=CP Data SCRM Enable Set, ParmOperationId=Data SCRM Enable Set, opType=Parm Custom Value, DataScrmEnabled=True

WAIT 500

//REBOOTS PHONE

WAIT 5000

Code:
    Original scripts and directions found at
    http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1696621

VERIZON/PAGE PLUS 3G FLASH
    THIS IS FOR 3G ONLY.
    Code:
    ///// VERIZON  /// FULL /// FLASH ////////////////////
    /////////// ETS SCRIPT BY AUTOPRIME //////////

[B]///WRITE MIP PROFILE 1 USERNAME - REPLACE 1234567890 WITH PHONE NUMBER[/B]
    ETS, Id=CP HSPD Mn Nai Set, ParmOperationId=HL_PARM_SET_MN_NAI, opType=Parm Custom Value, Profile Id=1, MN NAI=[B]1234567890[/B]@vzw3g.com

[B]///WRITE MIP PROFILE 1 HA AND AAA PASSWORD - REPLACE ff's WITH HA AND AAA HEX[/B]
    ETS, Id=CP MIP Password Hex Set, ParmOperationId=MIP Password HEX Set, opType=Parm Custom Value, Profile ID=1, AAA Password Length=16, MIP AAA Password=[B]0xff 0xff 0xff 0xff 0xff 0xff 0xff 0xff 0xff 0xff 0xff 0xff 0xff 0xff 0xff 0xff[/B], HA Password Length=16, MIP HA Password=[B]0xff 0xff 0xff 0xff 0xff 0xff 0xff 0xff 0xff 0xff 0xff 0xff 0xff 0xff 0xff 0xff[/B]

[B]///WRITE PPP AN USERNAME - REPLACE 1234567890 WITH PHONE NUMBER[/B]
    ETS, Id=CP AN NAI Set, ParmOperationId=AN NAI(A12 Testing)Set, opType=Parm Custom Value, AN_NAI=[B]1234567890[/B]@vzw3g.com

[B]///WRITE PPP AN PASSWORD - REPLACE ff's WITH AAA HEX[/B]
    ETS, Id=CP AN Password Hex Set, ParmOperationId=AN Password HEX Set, opType=Parm Custom Value, AN Password Len=16, AN Password=[B]0xff 0xff 0xff 0xff 0xff 0xff 0xff 0xff 0xff 0xff 0xff 0xff 0xff 0xff 0xff 0xff[/B]

[B]///DO NOT EDIT BELOW[/B]

ETS, Id=CP HSPD Mn Ha Spi Set, ParmOperationId=HL_PARM_SET_MN_HA_SPI, opType=Parm Custom Value, Profile Id=1, MN HA SPI=300
    ETS, Id=CP HSPD Mn Aaa Spi Set, ParmOperationId=HL_PARM_SET_MN_AAA_SPI, opType=Parm Custom Value, Profile Id=1, MN HA SPI=2
    ETS, Id=CP Mobile Node HA Authentication Mode Set, ParmOperationId=Mobile Node-HA Authentication Set, opType=Parm Custom Value, MN_HA_AUTH=RFC2002bis
    ETS, Id=CP HSPD Home Agent Primary Ip Address Set, ParmOperationId=HL_PARM_SET_HOME_AGENT_PRIMARY_IP_ADDRESS, opType=Parm Custom Value, Profile Id=1, MN HA Pri IP Address=255 255 255 255
    ETS, Id=CP HSPD Home Agent Secondary Ip Address Set, ParmOperationId=HL_PARM_SET_HOME_AGENT_SECONDARY_IP_ADDRESS, opType=Parm Custom Value, Profile Id=1, MN HA Sec IP Address=255 255 255 255

WAIT 500

WAIT 5000
    As I've already said to autoprime, I've been able to disable UIM on Verizon Gnex. As I've promised, I'm releasing the method.
    Short answer:
    Just flash the attached zip file from CWM. It's Sprint's Gnex radio suitable for flashing in Verizon one. I've just changed the "toroplus" to "toro" in assets. This should not work, but it works.:D
    Long answer:
    Let's take a look how CPU (or AP, Application Processor) works with modem (or BP, Baseband Processor). Actually, these are two separate devices, even if packed in same SoC. Different devices have different ways to load firmware to BP; e.g. in Motorola phones (ones I used to hack several years ago) the BP fw is located on the same NOR/NAND flash as AP firmware. The AP bootloader reads the firmware, uploads it to BP's RAM and inits it. The same is with Gnex's LTE.

However, in Gnex, BP has it's own flash where firmware and other data (like NV items we're messing with) are located. So the BP loads it's firmware itself. To update firmware, the updater (Loke/Odin, fastboot or update script in CWM) puts the new firmware to shared memory and says to BP: "Hey guy, here's a new firmware for you. Go take look on it!". The BP (do you still remember BP is CDMA modem?) then checks the new firmware and saves it inside itself (or fails if it's wrong).

So let's take a look what happens when we try to upload Sprint radio via Odin/Loke or fastboot: the firmware gets loaded to shared memory and the command to BP is given: "check this new shiny firmware and download it if it's ok". The check is failed, and the firmware is not saved.

And here's the most interesting part: for some reasons, the CWM recovery uploads the firmware in different way. I don't know why (maybe it commands "just save this firmware" instead of "check and save"), but it works! :laugh: I can't post a link to source cause of 10 posts limit, but you can find it at GitHub in "CyanogenMod/android_device_samsung_toro/blob/ics/recovery/update_cdma_modem.c".

So this way, we can upload Sprint's modem-cdma to Verizon devices, thus disabling UIM (like on Galaxy Tab 7). This method may also work on other devices like Droid Charge.

We (me and fantsay777; thanks to him for testing all my crazy ideas) were able to get voice (and maybe text, didn't test it) on Verizon Gnex in Ukrainian Intertelecom network. However, we still can't get EvDO or 1x data to work. Many thanks goes to autoprime for suggestions, but still no luck. I'll keep you guys in touch.

autoprime,
    Please update the OP post with new info.
    Video is done!!!! need to edit out the phone numbers and a conversation i had with my business partner then upload everything. i used a new unactivated VZW GNEX for proof that it works. it is a LENGTHY tutorial, i do apologize sincerely, but i wanted a complete, start to finish, no bull**** tutorial. if you screw it up, just stop flashing phones.

because of the length, and because it is 715 pm and i dont have internet at my home, i will have to upload the video TOMORROW. sorry guys :( but sub to my channel on YouTube awhile and first thing in the morning ill be back at my office to upload everything.

here is a breakdown of what is in the video so you can start the process if you would like, and hopefully get it working without the video. but if you need it ill put the link in here as soon as it is up

edit: VIDEO TUTORIAL HERE!!!

*****ALL CREDITS FOR THIS METHOD USED TO PROGRAM YOUR DEVICE GO TO URHAXABLE XOOZ AND MOST IMPORTANTLY AUTOPRIME FOR THEIR GREAT WORK IN GETTING US OVER TO OTHER CARRIERS!!! MAKE SURE YOU GIVE THEM A PROPER THANKS*****

NOTE: To swap your ESN from an existing PPC activated phone to your Galaxy Nexus you must take off the LAST DIGIT of your MEID or else you receive an error stating that your device is incompatible because it is a 4g device. Removing the last digit bypasses this restriction

NOTE 2: You must have a Verizon Wireless 4g LTE SIM card to receive mobile data!!!! Without it, you will not get 1x or 3g. You can get a blank 4g LTE SIM at any Verizon Wireless retailer. I got one for $2

this is assuming you have ETS 8.5.17 and GNEX Toolkit as i have not put those in the zip file

1: install GNEX toolkit and use it to install drivers
    2: select option 36 (Android 4.2.2) then option 8 (1 CLICK FOR ALL). id suggest using the recommended options
    3: follow instructions to unlock bootloader (press VOL DOWN then POWER to unlock bootloader when asked)
    4: phone will reboot a bunch of times then go into Android OS. enable USB Debugging
    5: make a sandwich while it does its thing
    6: when your phone is booted into Android OS again, push all files from VZW Galaxy Nexus to PagePlus folder (from zip on 4shared) to the root of your SDCARD
    7: Reboot into TWRP
    8: wipe/advanced wipe/data, system, cach, dalvik-cache
    9: install EOS, Gapps, toroplus-for-toro-FC12 included in zip
    10: wipe cache/dalvik-cache and reboot. after your loaded into the Android OS, i would suggest you do a full *#*#786#*#* reset to wipe all of your previous attempted programming, if any. but id just do it anyway.
    11: in CDMA Tools enable USB Diagnostics Mode. while your here, flash the 52896 prl. dont forget to change /data/media/ to /sdcard/
    12: dial *#*#3282#*#*, enter 000000, go to Others/ETS and select USB. click ok and back out
    13: connect your phone to your computer
    14: load up ETS 8.5.17 and go to DEBUG/Send Startup Command. you should see this
    15: go to Utilities/Script Utility
    16: copy this script and paste it into Script Utility
    17: edit ONLY THE INFORMATION IT TELLS YOU TO and keep an eye out for edits 3 4 and 5, put in your MIN information in those areas NOT YOUR ACTUAL PHONE NUMBER
    18: make sure your phone is in airplane mode and run the script
    19: reboot into TWRP
    20: wipe everything again
    21: install your preferred VZW Toro rom and Gapps along with the i515 3g patch from the zip. Paranoid Android 3.60 and Slim Gapps are included if you want them
    22: reboot
    23: dial 611 to activate your phone. if youve already had talk and text working and activated your account you will hear "Thank you for calling Page Plus Cellular" if you havent activated it yet it will say "You have reached your wireless service provider" and it will ask you to select your language then tell you "Your account is now active." then you will be transferred to the above "Thank you for calling..." prompt. you can hang up now
    24: reboot
    25: leave me a thank you, sub to my YouTube, like/favorite and profit ^_^