[29OCT] osKitchen GhostXSeries EURO&TMOUS Cook your own ROM for all chiefs Ver 9.5.0

Would you like to see Cookie Home Tab added on to future releases?

• Yes

Votes: 89 80.2%
  • No

Votes: 22 19.8%

• Total voters
Search This thread

vacys

Sep 20, 2010
Elekrenai
It is my screenshots:

Attachments

• Screenshot1.jpg
    Screenshot1.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 82
  • Screenshot2.jpg
    Screenshot2.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 68
  • Screenshot3.jpg
    Screenshot3.jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 66
  • Screenshot4.jpg
    Screenshot4.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 58
  • Screenshot5.jpg
    Screenshot5.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 63

GuzuGuzu

Feb 6, 2007
Alessandria
It is my screenshots:
Taking into consideration your last screenshot, what is the radio version you are using as I have only 458MB, while yours shows 473MB?

---------- Post added at 01:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:12 PM ----------

I've added one more screenshot in my previous post.

GhostX, what things you are missing since you started to use Android and were so much used to in WinMo? If there are none, what are the replacement programs in Android to those from WinMo?

Last edited:

Stephen

Senior Moderator / Moderator Committee Ban Time!
Staff member
Hmm that is a very interesting question. The OS is soo much better than WM. Granted it is a bit more difficult to customise, you are working with APK files instead of CAB files.

It seems that everything I had in WM I have in Android. For example you have Internet explorer, the ability to connect directly to exchange servers with the email app.

You have Polaris Office which is there version of Office, but I dont use it. The market is awsome Facebook is soo much better than WM they have been able to replicate WM very closely It is a really awsome phone. Duel core 1.2gb processor, which you can overclock to 1.5. Internal 1gb memory and the screen is awsome!!

It is worth the move from HD2 to the sensation. Battery life is similar. I am a very lite user, mostly on stand by with sending text messages etc. I would get about 2 - 3 days use out of it!

poyensa

Retired Forum Mod / Retired Recognized Developer
Apr 27, 2010
mi patria en mis zapatos
With the apparition of nativeSD roms (*) I had the opportunity to get back to this great kitchen by GhostXSeries and cook a new rom for my HD2's nand. Now I want to share with all zombies around (if any). Mainly it includes the newest Windows Mobile build (29077) and the best Co0kie Home Tab, extremely tweaked and modded, and many other goods i have found in XDA.

Here my trial with GhostX rom series. Based on Ghost's kitchen 8.0.0 build 29077. Its very personal rom, so many stock programs are not included because I dont use.

What is included
Lots of tweaks made by GhostX
Latest WM 29077 AKU5312 Windows CE 5.2 thanks to Sternas and HD2Owner
WM graphic distortion fix by Ultrashot
MySuspend by TinTin
Rooster's BLACK DIALER Skin
uTask by ultrashot
B&W % Circular Battery Icon by Xavierdemon
Square Start Menu by Ultrashot
OBOE lockscreenthanks to ai6908
EndKey 4.5 by johcos
Opera 10
PPCP Pimbackup by dotfred
InCallRecording thanks to korand
A few silver icons and Sense mods from here
MS Office
BsBtweaks 1.60 by Makerevarl
CHT2.0+CHTlanguage_pack_R3+CHTeditor(*) by Co0kie Monster
CHTtweaks.097.beta
Sense4 style home clock
MIUI style lockscreen
Sense skins: SMS tab, sliderbar, music tab, contact tab
JMLMenuSense_v1.65 by JMHL
Many other mods & tweaks I have find in XDA
CHTwidgets included: CHTAddon Links, CHTwNotes1, CHTwPictureFrame, CHTwBG, CHTwRSS, CHTwSimClock by DreamTeam & CHTwRatWeather.v1 by rat2665; CHTwDuncTextBattery by Dunc001 (tweaked); Autocycle Wallpaper by jdpl@; Co0kie Weater widget (tweaked with minimal weather)
These widgets are preinstalled, just activate them in CHTmenu>add new elements.
(*) Try the best CHT :) includes fix for 40 widgets available & rat's weather library

Installation:
Use SPL-2.08.HSPL to activate 576MB ram
Recommended Task29
Download rom and extract in PC, connect HD2 to PC and synchronize, run CustomRUU.exe and follow instructions.

Some screenshots attached.

Thanks a lot to GhostX for share his kitchen, and all friends in XDA community. I recommend everybody to try the kitchen, its a lot of entertainment!

DOWNLOAD: Poyensa v4.0 GXS 29077.zip - 136.97 MB

20121218124410am.jpg
20121218035925pm.jpg
20121218122335am.jpg
20121218122457am.jpg

more pics here

(*) More information about nativeSD here. Strongly recommending the use of Multiple Android-Starter by o82239

Last edited:

poyensa

Retired Forum Mod / Retired Recognized Developer
Apr 27, 2010
mi patria en mis zapatos
Last edited:

Stephen

Senior Moderator / Moderator Committee Ban Time!
Staff member
Ok thanks to poyensa I have updated the links in the main thread in post 2. I have also included his amazing kitchen as well. I will no longer be updating this at all. I have just ordered the HTC One X+ due to arrive this Saturday and cant wait :)

Last edited:
Reactions: poyensa

cocopuff

Jun 20, 2010
Hawaii
great rom

thanks master poy I have an extra hd2 its in the shop but your rom i got to try it out LOOK SWEET AND GOT ALL YOUR GOODIES. :D:D

oregon69

Jun 7, 2008
Beautiful kitchen

original GhostXSeries_950.7z - 151.21 MB
contain WM build 21913 & 23153

Poyensa's tweaks GXS kitchen.7z - 566.58 MB
contain WM build 21690, 21913, 23153, 29022, 29077

:cowboy:

Congratulations Poyensa, wonderful kitchen .... I have used this work of yours (buils 29077)

and later I translated in ITALIAN language.

Although with many features ... very fast and stable, a lot of memory.

Also very compatible with SD Native Android - ICS 4.0.

Congratulations again and thank you

Top Liked Posts