Mods please delete.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

BurnOne77

Mar 27, 2011
lol good job leaving him a couple lines for reserved ****.

downloading now gonna give this a whirl.

greenjeans

Oct 7, 2009
This is different from the first build, if that's what you mean :)

Th3ory: HAWTNESS. Crazy quick, smooth, and stable. You've done it again.

lukenova

Apr 2, 2007
Jonesboro AR
Jumping into the new thread. I love this build. It is smooth. It is SUPER fast. And with ADW EX, it makes my phone look SUPER sexy. I think this is the one I'm going to be sticking with for a while.

hattoja

Jul 11, 2011
Germantown, MD
We could start something similar to the stig..but for droidth3ory...top gear anyone?

"Some people say that his ROMs single handedly solved world hunger..without even being asked to. All we know is, he's called Droidth3ory"

60ff04d2-128d-a138.jpg

edit-all other roms are just stars in reasonably priced cars

Sent from my ThunderBolt using XDA Premium App

Last edited:
Reactions: raider5oh

jasonbiggs

Aug 15, 2010
Google Pixel 6a
This is mean DT! Fast. Smooth. And Tasker can turn GPS on and off! Gotta love it. Another great achievement. This is gonna be the one to stay on since I was leaning this way. Appreciate.

BurnOne77

Mar 27, 2011
Oh damn it has the theme chooser !

NICE

i was thinking of giving cm7 back to my phone tonight and this now !

knothead

Sep 5, 2010
I hate to ask this but can't find it. How do I move exchange messages to folders in the email app?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Mods please delete
    Joke.

Sent from my ADR6400L using XDA Premium App

You're a ****ing tool... Big software man, make a ROM. All your problems will be solved.

Thousands of downloads, and users... and your **** is what I have had to deal with doing what I have fun doing. I have no obligation to you, no reason to bust my ass yo make you happy when everyone else is.

Sent from my A05PTH3ORY using XDA App
    Rlevins nonsense and demanding disrespect has nsothig to do with anything. I really dont care, and i wouldnt let any one person stop or derail me from doing what I enjoy doing. Lol, if only it were that.

Between my current work load, the kids, and the grim diagnosis of brain cancer for my mother... I just can't make the time that is consumed. I have always and will always want my stuff to be "right", and I just can't do that right now.

Dhacker and xpack are both game with trying to keep th3oryROM up and running while I am on hiatus. I have never touched any donations that came in, they will be used to pay for GoDaddy to keep the website, forums, server and Apps running. ;)

I am far from giving up, I just need to focus on other things during this time.

Hey guys.... I have to say, the emails, PM's and posts are very appreciated. I have no idea of the support Th3oryROM have around here, it really makes things all worth the effort. You don't make it easy do ya? ;)

With the tremendous responses to my Rom's and with regards to my family, I feel a short synapse of things are in order.

On June 23th after a routine visit my mother was diagnosed with Stage 4 lung cancer that had traveled to her brain, she under went brain surgery the next day and all went well. Since then things went pretty much down hill and was told on Thursday that treatment would no longer be a proper way to handle her condition.
    With that said, last night she passed away (peacefully I will add). All the best wishes from you guys (complete strangers) showed me the respect that is around here. As I said, All of which were very appreciated.

I have made all the arrangements and today is a day of rest for everyone. I am ready to take my mind off of things. To show you guys the respect you have shown me, I am going to work on these ROMs today. :)

I couldn't possibly begin a break leaving you guys with some half assed stuff.

Again, thank you for your thoughts and respect.

Rock out!

OK Guys all mods in the AO5PStor3 are new. I updated the Gr33n and Blu3 themes with some cleaner icons on the power widget bar. I made 8 different battery choices for the stock theme color. I think I am gonna relax a while now. Hope you enjoy.

Oh and if you notice a bad link in the store send me a pm or email and I'll fix it I was trying to get these to you guys ASAP. ;)