[Info needed] Build Prop dump of Specific Model

Search This thread

DVS_Sokar

Apr 26, 2009
Sacramento,CA
Hello everyone I am developing a HTC One Max Utility.

To aid me I need the following:

Build.Prop dumps for Sprint and International Versions of the HTC One Max

Requirements

S-Off
Super User installed
Stock Rom and Recovery installed

Sprint Build.Prop Dump:
Run the following command using ADB in a command prompt then upload the txt file generate for me.
Code:
adb shell getprop > "%USERPROFILE%\Desktop\prop_Sprint.txt"

International Build.Prop Dump:
Run the following command using ADB in a command prompt then upload the txt file generate for me.
Code:
adb shell getprop > "%USERPROFILE%\Desktop\prop_International.txt"

Thanks for your help

Last edited:

wase4711

May 9, 2010
Outside of Phoenix, AZ
Hello everyone I am developing a HTC One Max Utility.

To aid me I need the following:

Build.Prop dumps for Sprint and International Versions of the HTC One Max

Requirements

S-Off
Super User installed
Stock Rom and Recovery installed

Sprint Build.Prop Dump:
Code:
adb shell getprop > "%USERPROFILE%\Desktop\prop_Sprint.txt"

International Build.Prop Dump:
Code:
adb shell getprop > "%USERPROFILE%\Desktop\prop_International.txt"

Thanks for your help

would it be of any help if I sent you the dump from a phone with vipermax and twrp, or does it need to be stock/stock?
I think I know the answer, but was just trying to help if possible..

DVS_Sokar

Apr 26, 2009
Sacramento,CA
would it be of any help if I sent you the dump from a phone with vipermax and twrp, or does it need to be stock/stock?
I think I know the answer, but was just trying to help if possible..

Go ahead and dump it. I can compare it to a stock build.Prop my guess is that if he modified any keys there are going to be unrelated to what I am looking for.

Do you have Sprint or a International Variant?... Nevermind I see you use sprint =)

wase4711

May 9, 2010
Outside of Phoenix, AZ
Go ahead and dump it. I can compare it to a stock build.Prop my guess is that if he modified any keys there are going to be unrelated to what I am looking for.

Do you have Sprint or a International Variant?... Nevermind I see you use sprint =)

for some reason, I keep getting a message that it cant get the file because it is being used by another process..
I am trying to get it while in my bootloader; not a booted rom..any suggestions?

thanks

DVS_Sokar

Apr 26, 2009
Sacramento,CA
for some reason, I keep getting a message that it cant get the file because it is being used by another process..
I am trying to get it while in my bootloader; not a booted rom..any suggestions?

thanks

Reboot your phone then:

adb kill-server (Just to make sure it's not active)
adb start-server (To get adb damon going again)

then run the command again.

wase4711

May 9, 2010
Outside of Phoenix, AZ
I hate to be so lame...

should I be issuing these commands when the phone is booted into the rom, or somewhere else?

first htc phone in 5 years, so I forgot all this stuff; sorry!

DVS_Sokar

Apr 26, 2009
Sacramento,CA
I hate to be so lame...

should I be issuing these commands when the phone is booted into the rom, or somewhere else?

first htc phone in 5 years, so I forgot all this stuff; sorry!

Typically it would be with the phone booted up normally.

Keep in mind that the HTC Sync Manager may use the ADB bridge so you want to close that before attempting the commands in a command prompt. Also you may want to reboot your computer just to flush the memory in case your running an app that has a memory leak.

Thanks,

Vinchenzop

Inactive Recognized Developer
Sep 20, 2010
Hermitage, PA
Last edited:

DVS_Sokar

Apr 26, 2009
Sacramento,CA
Ok have what I need. @Vinchenzop: when modifying the build prob for your Rom did you change any of the keys that report model info, product name, carrier props?

Sent from my HTC One Max using XDA 4 Premium.

Vinchenzop

Inactive Recognized Developer
Sep 20, 2010
Hermitage, PA
Last edited:
Reactions: DVS_Sokar

scubasegt

Feb 14, 2014
I could use a Build.Prop Dump from a Verizon and Sprint Versions of SkyDragon as well.

Have a verizon one not quite sure how to do it my knowldege is more with droid phones lol never messed with my htc hook me up with the tools to do it and its all yours

would prob need root and root browser like the droids do but never once messed with my max kinda weird cause id brick a droid in a heartbeat lol still have a xt912 trying to get to work on straight talk

Last edited:

DVS_Sokar

Apr 26, 2009
Sacramento,CA
Have a verizon one not quite sure how to do it my knowldege is more with droid phones lol never messed with my htc hook me up with the tools to do it and its all yours

would prob need root and root browser like the droids do but never once messed with my max kinda weird cause id brick a droid in a heartbeat lol still have a xt912 trying to get to work on straight talk

Code:
adb shell getprop > "%USERPROFILE%\Desktop\prop_Verizon_SkyDragon.txt"

Top Liked Posts