[Q] undervolt kernel

Search This thread

ndf253

Mar 29, 2014
I am currently running slimbean ROM v2.2 and am desperately looking for a custom kernel with undervolt capabilities to help extend my battery life. I have googled until I was blue in the face and can't seem to find any sources for kernels for my sgh-t989. Does anyone know of good kernel and have a link for its download?

cricketAC

Aug 5, 2011
I am currently running slimbean ROM v2.2 and am desperately looking for a custom kernel with undervolt capabilities to help extend my battery life. I have googled until I was blue in the face and can't seem to find any sources for kernels for my sgh-t989. Does anyone know of good kernel and have a link for its download?

Pic or it didn't happen :p

Emmanuel U

Inactive Recognized Developer
Jul 29, 2011
Chi-Town Suburbs

I'll be pushing one out in time...I was surprised that one doesn't already exist