Mishawaka, Indiana
plus.google.com
This is the score I got yesterday...

404226_10150719554131289_532606288_11385917_1853946367_n.jpg

Pico

Aug 21, 2010
San Francisco Bay Area
:cool:
I've had it happen a number of times, I've tried removing apps to see if I can find a trigger, but it's so random it's hard to pin down.

I increased my minimum CPU speed back to the default of ?384? and then had to go back to work, it hasn't been waiting for me on an unlock since then, so that might be something to look at.

edit: although you look to already be set with 384, so that shoots that :)

I installed the transparency pack that rockingondrums mentioned and haven't had the issues since..maybe just coincidence

Droidel

Jan 21, 2011
After I rebooted phone. I went into CPU master and the min and max frequencies were changed yo 1134 even tho I set min to 384 and max to 1512. I also set on boot... Anyone else notice this?

josephms89

Nov 21, 2011
Rancho Cucamonga
After I rebooted phone. I went into CPU master and the min and max frequencies were changed yo 1134 even tho I set min to 384 and max to 1512. I also set on boot... Anyone else notice this?

For me ill set it to 1.7 and on reboot it goes back to 1.5. Also here is my battery life for today with cpu oc to 1.7. Screen on for 2 hours. Love it!

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using xda premium

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1330404209683.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1330404209683.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 160

Scott

Retired Recognized Developer
Hey Scott have you tried slideit keyboard? I can't live without swype either but slideit keyboard works flawless with your ICS ROM's :)

No. Is it pay for?

Hi, I followed the instruction on the OP for the wireless tether and it didnt work. any help or suggestions? Thanks:cool:

You must have missed something. Can you verify error message?

Hm, fresh install of 3.1 and CPU master shows default max speed of 1.78, not 1.5. Set it 1.5, but doesn't seem to stay put, based on widgets monitoring speed, and after reboots.

Dang you HTC, release the kernel source! :p

Strange. Mine has been set perfect the entire time. I set the post.boot.sh script to set the CPU to 1.5GHZ. So every time it boots it should boot there. From there you can go to whatever you like. But it should not change on its own.

I have rebooted multiple times and each time it does exactly as I built it to do and that is come back at 1.5GHZ.

Any update on the lagging lock screen wake? That's the only thing keeping me off this. Ugh haha but I want Nova launcher so bad lol

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk

Update: When HTC releases a final product that should be fixed :p If there is an update before then I will post it.

If that is the only thing keeping you from the ROM you really are missing out on a hell of an experience over a very trivial issue. Thats just my opinion. Obviously if it bothers you enough to not use the ROM then its much more important to you.

Anyone else getting this error

I've had it happen a number of times, I've tried removing apps to see if I can find a trigger, but it's so random it's hard to pin down.

I increased my minimum CPU speed back to the default of ?384? and then had to go back to work, it hasn't been waiting for me on an unlock since then, so that might be something to look at.

edit: although you look to already be set with 384, so that shoots that :)

Not once yet :confused:

I know benchmarks aren't everything but I am getting some pretty low scores in Antutu. The highest I have achieved with this rom is 4220 @ 1.7GHz. With some other ICS roms I was hitting over 6k. Any thoughts on the cause?

Just ran a benchmark with it oc to 1.7 and got 5966, pretty much what I was getting with other roms over clocked, so I think around 6k is decent. Also noticed quadrant released an update finally but it only shows one core under system info but got a 2868 on quadrant for what its worth lol

Something is wrong with both of your set ups. I get exactly what Atl gets below at 1.7.

This is the score I got yesterday...

404226_10150719554131289_532606288_11385917_1853946367_n.jpg

Thats exactly what I get plus or minus a few points.

For me ill set it to 1.7 and on reboot it goes back to 1.5. Also here is my battery life for today with cpu oc to 1.7. Screen on for 2 hours. Love it!

'

The ROM is scripted to go back to 1.5 for safety. This is by my design. You just need to go change settings again when you reboot.

For those that have the CPU changing on its own let me ask you this...

Up until right this moment of testing this... The CPU was clocked PERFECTLY each reboot. As soon as I loaded Antutu Benchmark and hit the "OverClock" button it went to 1512 and 1512.

So my question is this... You guys with the funky clock speeds...

1. Did you truly fresh flash the ROM?
2. Are you runnign Antutu Benchmark?

-Scott

Reactions: Kratz17

Scott

Don't know if it was a bad flash but on mine when I pull the status bar down there is a small gap between the transparent background and the bottom tabs. I see on yours its not like that.

4b52c588-118c-b6d2.jpg

Sent from my ICS Rezound!

I figured this out! I changeds one too many PNG files to be transparent. I can fix this... But I am starting to grow fond of it.

The reason I never saw it before is because I have dark backgrounds and it enver showed through until I watched it come down and go up and saw it. Now its like a little friend of mine. You know, like a birth mark, lol

I'll try to get a fix for it in time.

Im also looking into BT Audio fix...

LakerStar25

Jan 25, 2011
LA
I figured this out! I changeds one too many PNG files to be transparent. I can fix this... But I am starting to grow fond of it.

The reason I never saw it before is because I have dark backgrounds and it enver showed through until I watched it come down and go up and saw it. Now its like a little friend of mine. You know, like a birth mark, lol

I'll try to get a fix for it in time.

Lol. It's all good man. I just upgraded to 3.1 somehow I lost my dialer :confused: I'll wait till you fix it to reflash. So take your time. And thanks again. :thumbup:

Sent from my ICS Rezound!

Last edited:

nrfitchett4

Oct 12, 2009
San Antonio
Could someone help me get the ICS keyboard working on this ROM? I came from Joelz Senseless ROM and loving this ROM so far, but prefer the stock ICS keyboard over the HTC one (and the one from the market has certain bugs that I didn't find from the ones compiled from source).

I copied over the LatinImeGoogle and LatinImeDictionaryPack APKs and put them in /system/app and fixed permissions. When I go to choose the keyboard, it constantly force closes. Is there something I'm missing (i.e. some necessary lib) or is it something else that makes it not possible?

Thanks.

Try this one, just install

http://db.tt/5uXNyoa1

Scott - Great rom!!!
I was wondering if anyone has gotten swype to work with this ROM.
I got it working in the previous roms but now swype is just showing up as a 1/2 screened keyboard.. I looked it up and it seems like the nexus guys had the same problem at one point but was surprised no one else here has reported it.. am i just doing something wrong?

If you rotate the keyboard to landscape and back to portrait, it will fix itself. Hopefully they will fix it in the next update.

Hi, I followed the instruction on the OP for the wireless tether and it didnt work. any help or suggestions? Thanks:cool:

Try again? Wireless tether works perfectly.

Any update on the lagging lock screen wake? That's the only thing keeping me off this. Ugh haha but I want Nova launcher so bad lol

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk

Really? Jumping ship over a little lock screen lag...
Bye bye.

Sent from my Rezound using Tapatalk

Reactions: Scott and Kratz17

Kratz17

Dec 2, 2010
Bayamon
No. Is it pay for?

You must have missed something. Can you verify error message?

Strange. Mine has been set perfect the entire time. I set the post.boot.sh script to set the CPU to 1.5GHZ. So every time it boots it should boot there. From there you can go to whatever you like. But it should not change on its own.

I have rebooted multiple times and each time it does exactly as I built it to do and that is come back at 1.5GHZ.

Update: When HTC releases a final product that should be fixed :p If there is an update before then I will post it.

If that is the only thing keeping you from the ROM you really are missing out on a hell of an experience over a very trivial issue. Thats just my opinion. Obviously if it bothers you enough to not use the ROM then its much more important to you.

Not once yet :confused:

Something is wrong with both of your set ups. I get exactly what Atl gets below at 1.7.

Thats exactly what I get plus or minus a few points.

'

The ROM is scripted to go back to 1.5 for safety. This is by my design. You just need to go change settings again when you reboot.

For those that have the CPU changing on its own let me ask you this...

Up until right this moment of testing this... The CPU was clocked PERFECTLY each reboot. As soon as I loaded Antutu Benchmark and hit the "OverClock" button it went to 1512 and 1512.

So my question is this... You guys with the funky clock speeds...

1. Did you truly fresh flash the ROM?
2. Are you runnign Antutu Benchmark?

-Scott

I uninstalled and extracted it from the rom zip and installed again and now works. Thanks.

Sent From My Optimized Blasting 4GLTE ReZound :cool:

bootsie99

Sep 1, 2010
Loving the ROM so far, went back to a Rezound after 3 returns on a Galaxy Nexus. Flashed this last night. Couple questions

Any chance you can NOT link the volumes for ringtones and notifications? Like in the standard Image?

Is there a toggle for the LTE/3g?

Scott

http://www.scottsroms.com/showthrea...-Beta-test-fixes-for-Bluetooth-audio-and-more

Loving the ROM so far, went back to a Rezound after 3 returns on a Galaxy Nexus. Flashed this last night. Couple questions

Any chance you can NOT link the volumes for ringtones and notifications? Like in the standard Image?

Is there a toggle for the LTE/3g?

Wow, all that with the Gal Nex, huh? I was actually thinking about picking one up today but maybe not, now... lol

As far as the volume I am not totally sure what you mean. Can you explain further?

As far as the data toggle, no. I dont have one in the ROM but there may be a patch or mod for that.

-Scott

Reactions: racinwarrior

bootsie99

Sep 1, 2010
http://www.scottsroms.com/showthrea...-Beta-test-fixes-for-Bluetooth-audio-and-more

Wow, all that with the Gal Nex, huh? I was actually thinking about picking one up today but maybe not, now... lol

As far as the volume I am not totally sure what you mean. Can you explain further?

As far as the data toggle, no. I dont have one in the ROM but there may be a patch or mod for that.

-Scott

Yeah the Nexus was a nice handset and great intergration but 3 phones in 15 days that went out was enough to get me back to the Rezound.

As far as volume. In a stock rom if you go into the sound/volumes you can have a set volume for the ringtone and set volume for the notification as well as alarms. But in this ROM ringtone and notification are the same volume.

Wish I could find a screenie for you

soutwater

Mar 26, 2011
Yeah the Nexus was a nice handset and great intergration but 3 phones in 15 days that went out was enough to get me back to the Rezound.

As far as volume. In a stock rom if you go into the sound/volumes you can have a set volume for the ringtone and set volume for the notification as well as alarms. But in this ROM ringtone and notification are the same volume.

Wish I could find a screenie for you
I think that's a "feature" of ICS, one setting for ringer and notifications. Not a fan either myself.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    [ROM][05.10.12] CleanROM 4.5 Standard / Pro -★| ICS 4.0.3 | Tweaks | Skins! |★-

CR4.5-Rez-1.png

CR4.5-Rez-2.png

about.png

CleanROM Developer Edition was designed to be a cleaned up Verizon Stock ROM Leak of Ice Cream Sandwich with a lot of Sense Removed! All HTC and Google Apps are up to date as of 5/9/2012. ROM is de-odexed and based on Leaked RUU 3.11.605.22. ROM Supports both Gingerbread and ICS Firmware and S-ON or S-OFF!
    Please read the installation instructions!!! They have changed!

features.png

Removed VZW Bloat!
    Custom Tweaks App by Jan!
    Custom Team Blackout Sense 4.0 Clock Widget Skin
    Performance and Battery Enhancements!
    ES File Explorer
    WiFi Tether
    Battery Icon with Percent (Stock Battery on SD Card)
    Super Extended Quick Settings
    No Location Icon
    Can be flashed with either firmware and S-ON or S-OFF

Pro.png

The Professional Edition of CleanROM

This ROM is identical to CleanROM Standard with the exception it is even cleaner;

The following are removed in this build:
    • All Social Networking apps and libraries
    • HTC Reader
    • Verizon Instant Messenger
    • Verizon Back up Service
    • Verizon Media Manager
    • Plus One
    • Picasa

NOTE: The Pro Edition Does not and will not support any of the removed apps. Please dont waste your time asking.

tweaks.png

Statusbar Tweaks
    Hide and Reorder Quicksetting
    Quick quicksettings toggle: If no notification to clear will show Quicksettings
    Hide WiFi Config
    Hide Specific Notifications Icons: Alarm / GPS / Bluetooth / WiFi / Data / Headset / Volume
    Battery Tweaks with MIUI Battery bar
    Clock Options
    Recent Apps Toggle
    Enable Transparency

Sense Tweaks
    Smooth Rosie Tweaks
    Toggle Unlock animation
    Toggle 5 Column App Drawer
    Toggle Paginated App Drawer
    Enable Transparency

Lockscreen Tweaks
    AOSP Lock Screen toggle
    Custom Carrier Caption
    Toggle Menu Key to Unlock
    Volume Keys to wake

Misc Tweaks
    Phone Info menu
    Capacitive Back light Settings
    Selectable Overscroll Colors
    Options for Advanced Power Menu

Advanced Tweaks
    Fix permissions
    Zipalaign apks
    Mount system rw/ro
    Wipe Battery stats
    Wipe cache/dalvik

changes.png

Changes in Version 4.5 - 5/10/2012
    • Added: Blackout ICS Skin
    • Fixed: Blackout Original Skin
    • Updated: Install method for S-ON / S-OFF! Read the install instructions! Major Changes to support all install methods!
    • Updated: Kernel and build.prop from 3.14 Leak
    • Updated: Facebook, Flash, Maps, Streets
    • Removed: SD Card Contents. Now seperate downloads. Read the install instructions!

tether.png

• Start Application
    • Go to Settings
    • Select Device Type -> Galaxy Nexus LTE
    • Select Change Setup-Method -> netd (master)
    • Select Enable WiFi-Encryption -> Your Choice
    • Select Routing Fix
    • Start Tether and allow Root

installation.png

There are 4 ways to install CleanROM 4.5

NOTE: If you are not S-OFF or on ICS Firmware you will need to download the Extra's and place them on the root of your SD Card BEFORE you flash the ROM! They are no longer included in the ROM file itself!

Method 1: Installation for S-OFF Devices on ICS firmware
    • S-OFF Recomended!
    • Copy ROM to SD Card
    • Reboot to recovery
    • wipe data / Factory Reset
    • Flash ROM
    • Reboot
    • Profit!

Method 2: Installation for S-ON Devices on ICS firmware
    • Copy ROM to SD Card AND PH98IMG.zip to ROOT of SD Card
    • Reboot to recovery
    • Flash ROM
    • Use Developer Menu to reboot to bootloader and flash the boot.img file in the PH98IMG.zip
    • Reboot
    • Profit!

Method 3: Installation for S-OFF Devices on Gingerbread firmware
    • Copy ROM to SD Card AND GB Firmware Patch to ROOT of SD Card
    • Reboot to recovery
    • Flash ROM
    • Flash GB Firmware Patch
    • Reboot
    • Profit!

Method 4: Installation for S-ON Devices on Gingerbread firmware
    • Copy ROM to SD Card AND PH98IMG.zip AND GB Firmware Patch to ROOT of SD Card
    • Reboot to recovery
    • Flash ROM
    • Flash GB Fimrware Patch
    • Use Developer Menu to reboot to bootloader and flash the boot.img file in the PH98IMG.zip
    • Reboot
    • Profit!

extra.png

Download PH98IMG.zip HERE! This is only for S-ON Devices

Download Gingerbread Firmware patch HERE! - You only need to do this if you are on Gingerbread Fimrware!

Flash All Zips except PH98IMG in recovery but you all knew that!

thanks.png

teamblackout.png

And the following XDA Developers and Members: dsixda - drellisdee - racinwarrior - lrod0175 - VinceOB - j4n87 - eboelzner

Alternate Kernels

I have created a flashable 3.13.607.5 Kernel and a flashable 3.14.605.5 Kernel for the ROM.

Some people feel that the 3.13.607.5 kernel gave better battery and cooling than the latest kernel.

Feel free to download and test for yourself!

These are in old school method as to make one simple step for everyone. This also resets mainver to 1.00.000.0 :D

Instructions
    1. Download to root of SD Card
    2. Reboot to Recovery
    3. Flash Zip
    4. Phone will reboot to hboot
    5. Press power one time so it will scan the SD Card
    6. Install boot.img when prompted
    7. Reboot when prompted

Download the 3.13.605.7 kernel HERE

Download the 3.14.605.5 kernel HERE
    Reserved for future use....
    Reserved for future use....
    Np. Not trying to bite your head off or anything, but wipe is always almost recommended.

You get to go off on someone and get a thanks for that.

I post a killer ROM and then a mirror by request and I get **** :(

700+ downloads in 7 hours and I have 12 thanks. Im not complaining... But really?