Grarak

Recognized Developer
Jan 16, 2012
Vienna
pac_logo_header_transparent_800x200.png

P A C ALL IN 1
Screenshot_2012-10-24-14-46-37%20%282%29.png

Description

The struggle to find the rom you need is over. Some people like CyanogenMod 10, Some prefer AOKP, Some like the advantages of Paranoid Android
To cure your rom hunt we have come up with the P A C man Rom.
PACman is a unique rom.
We have picked the best features from CM10, Aokp and PA and combined them in a single rom so you get the experience you deserve
To enjoy the features of every available project without the hassle of flashing regularly.
The Rom is rock stable for an average user but keep in mind the Rom is in WIP stage so expect some minor hickups but we are trying our best to resolve these issues

Screenshot_2012-10-26-18-51-54%20%282%29.png
Screenshot_2012-10-26-18-52-05%20%282%29.png
Screenshot_2012-10-26-18-52-12%20%282%29.png

Instructions

• Wipe Cache + Data IF YOU COMING FROM ANOTHER ROM
  • Install Rom: Download
  • Install Wifi Fix (Credits goes to Benee): Download
  • Install Gapps: Download
  • Reboot & Enjoy !

Special Thanks to

• PACman Team
  • szl.kiev
  • Cyanogenmod Team
  • Paranoid team
  • AOKP team
  • Benee

Last edited:

Grarak

Recognized Developer
Jan 16, 2012
Vienna
NOTE

I DO NOT OWN THIS DEVICE.
It´s hard to fix something without to own the device. So please guys tell me bugs/problem or everything else what´s not working.

If you want to use Paranoid Android feature, you have to grab ParanoidPreferences.apk by yourself.
DO NOT PUT ANY LINKS TO PARANOIDPREFERENCES.APK IN THIS THREAD

CHANGELOG

• Build 20121125:
    • It boots up

BUGS

• All CM10 Bugs/Problems (call bug too)
  • Torch delay
  • Facelock

Last edited:

SREEPRAJAY

Retired Forum Moderator
Jul 9, 2010
CITY OF PARKS
Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra
welcome my friend.....its a hybrid????stockish or more CM related???

please specify which one/....ICS or JB google related stuff...to make it more easy for the users.....I can see that is your basic motive....giving the users the best of everything to make things simple...isnt it?

I would suggest that you put more details in the OP.....no offense my friend/////just a small suggestion

Thanks

Last edited:

aigaming

Oct 29, 2011
Belgrade
On what partition layout it's based?Do we need old(froyo,ginberbread,cm10) size or new ics partition layout?Tnx

Ryukenden

Jan 19, 2011
Lol, not a single time u mentioned its on old or new partition layout, hence why ppl keep on asking. I read carefully and all u said its a mix of few roms, NOT on what partition layout its build upon...

Sorry for bashing you, but u asked for it :)

ron_gangte

Nov 24, 2010
New Delhi
Lol, not a single time u mentioned its on old or new partition layout, hence why ppl keep on asking. I read carefully and all u said its a mix of few roms, NOT on what partition layout its build upon...

Sorry for bashing you, but u asked for it :)

Since it is based on CM10. I'd assume it is the old Gingerbread Partition.

Sent from my LG-P990 using Tapatalk 2

Robin2

Jun 19, 2009
Going to try this one out. The first post could really use some more info, though....

Waechter40

Oct 12, 2011
I want try this goodie too, but I hope there is no Wi-Fi drain like the nightlys

Many thanks guys

Robin2

Jun 19, 2009
The zip does not flash. I get Status 7 error about build.prop or whatever.

Waechter40

Oct 12, 2011
Yepp it boots, but i can't activate WiFi, damn

I'm on the ICS Leak BB, maybe that's a Problem

Last edited:
Reactions: vicper1
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    pac_logo_header_transparent_800x200.png

P A C ALL IN 1
    Screenshot_2012-10-24-14-46-37%20%282%29.png

Description

The struggle to find the rom you need is over. Some people like CyanogenMod 10, Some prefer AOKP, Some like the advantages of Paranoid Android
    To cure your rom hunt we have come up with the P A C man Rom.
    PACman is a unique rom.
    We have picked the best features from CM10, Aokp and PA and combined them in a single rom so you get the experience you deserve
    To enjoy the features of every available project without the hassle of flashing regularly.
    The Rom is rock stable for an average user but keep in mind the Rom is in WIP stage so expect some minor hickups but we are trying our best to resolve these issues

Screenshot_2012-10-26-18-51-54%20%282%29.png
    Screenshot_2012-10-26-18-52-05%20%282%29.png
    Screenshot_2012-10-26-18-52-12%20%282%29.png

Instructions

• Wipe Cache + Data IF YOU COMING FROM ANOTHER ROM
    • Install Rom: Download
    • Install Wifi Fix (Credits goes to Benee): Download
    • Install Gapps: Download
    • Reboot & Enjoy !

Special Thanks to

• PACman Team
    • szl.kiev
    • Cyanogenmod Team
    • Paranoid team
    • AOKP team
    • Benee
    Btw, this is the first custom rom based on cm10. Though there is a mention of cyanogenmod team in the credits, would be great if you make a special mention of Ricardo too, since he has done so much :)
    Thanks.

That's only because the other devs (Temasek, Tony, Hyde, Me and I probably forgot some sorry! ) agreed to not kang arcee his work until and of this month
    So probably you'll see a lot more ROMs released within the next days ;)
    "Secretly" we're already busy building and testing hehe ^^

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using XDA Premium HD app
    NOTE

I DO NOT OWN THIS DEVICE.
    It´s hard to fix something without to own the device. So please guys tell me bugs/problem or everything else what´s not working.

If you want to use Paranoid Android feature, you have to grab ParanoidPreferences.apk by yourself.
    DO NOT PUT ANY LINKS TO PARANOIDPREFERENCES.APK IN THIS THREAD

CHANGELOG

• Build 20121125:
      • It boots up

BUGS

• All CM10 Bugs/Problems (call bug too)
    • Torch delay
    • Facelock

That's only because the other devs (Temasek, Tony, Hyde, Me and I probably forgot some sorry! ) agreed to not kang arcee his work until and of this month
    So probably you'll see a lot more ROMs released within the next days ;)
    "Secretly" we're already busy building and testing hehe ^^

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using XDA Premium HD app

I have a picture in my head. A lot of new CM10 based roms. All this roms with the in call audio bug (among others). People asking if the in call bug is present in the rom :laugh:

Don't get me wrong. It will be nice to see new roms but releasing a rom with such a bug is just a deal breaker. And please do us all a favour. Write in the description that there is an in call audio bug.
    So, this is my report for this Rom

its a amazing Rom with many and good features. I have PA-Settings.apk installed and so i have all Option was i missed in the official CM10.

But how all official CM10 based i have problem with Panorama in Camera when i save the recorded Picture.. ok i can not have all xD . And one i miss, in the orginal CM10, i can select a own Backgroundpicture with a good resolution. Here i have when i select a awful and big Backgroundpicture...

Calls work fine. And for Akku... we must wait hope its smooth and hold long with WIFI on.

Fazit: That is a great Rom and i think this is a new Star in the P990 Heaven, Thank you for your good work!

Don´t thank me. You should thank the CM Team, Paranoid Team, AOKP Team and PACman Team.

Dankeschön (<---German)