tacchan23

Aug 3, 2009
What's new
28mar - Extras: Dusk black skin for WinMo DialPad
26mar -
Dusk Taskbar: new RED version
25mar - Black Theme: version for wm6.5
25mar - Extras: Showcase task manager Dusk Skin
22mar - Dusk Taskbar: new DuskGreenFull taskbar for wm6.5.x and modified DuskClock (IMPORTANT: don't use old version)

21mar - Dusk Taskbar: new DuskBlueFull taskbar for wm6.5.x and modified DuskClock (IMPORTANT: don't use old version)
20mar - Extras: Touchpal4 Dusk skins
19mar
- Extras: standalone softkeybars (can be used over any WinMo Themes)
18mar - Black Theme: multicolor selectors added

1- DUSK Taskbar ~ tacchan23 edition
Info:
- credits and special thanks to grzegorz10 for one of the most beautifull taskbar ever made and for giving me the permission to modify it
- WM 6.5.x and 6.5
- (W)VGA - also (W)QVGA for few versions only
- Best used along with one of my Themes below (becouse some of the dll files of the taskbar also contains the images of the Wm6.5.x Softkeybar buttons, and I skinned them with the same style as in my Theme)
- Before installing anything remember to install SDKCERTS.cab from Here Without this the taskbar may not work! (usually not needed for cooked roms)
Bluetooth:
- Not needed anymore to use the BTIconNotifier.exe on Omnia2. I found the OEM .dll file (from Samsung) which contains the BT icons for Omnia2 and, after replacing the icons there, I added it to my taskbar cabs.
- The BtIconNotifierDusk is needed only for some phones which can't display the Bluetooth icon correctly and istead display the standard WM icon (before using it, try if it works without the fix)
HTCvolumecontrol:
- If you have problem with HTC volume control, you may TRY in order the solution belows (if the first doesn't work, try the next):
a) Install this HTCvolume icon fix.cab (uninstall it if it doesn't work or display wrong icons)
b) Go to your registry: HKLM/Software/HTC/VolumeOverlay and delete these regkeys: LoadIconFromResDLL & SoundIconLink
c) Delete the htcvolumecontrol.dll from Windows folder.
d) Send me the original (means u have to uninstall any custom taskbar first) htcvolumecontrol.dll from your ROM and I'll try to fix it.
WindowsLiveMobile:
If the icon while reciving a message doesn't display properly (stock WinMo icon), it means you are using a different version of WLM than the one skinned in my taskbar. Download here the WLMMessengerResources.dll for the version you are using (or try them both if you not sure which version of WLM you have) (WLMMessengerResources.192.dll is for VGA; WLMMessengerResources.96.dll is for QVGA)

DuskBlue Taskbar
post-576403-1266773046.gif
post-576403-1266773591.gif
post-576403-1266773625.gif
post-576403-1266773663.gif
post-576403-1266773675.gif

bluetaskbar.jpg
cdmafixeclock.jpg

Downloads DuskBlue taskbar for GSM phones (taskbar background image is not included, it can be found in my Themes below):
tacchan23_DuskBlue_Taskbar_VGA_wm6.5.x for WM 6.5.x
tacchan23_DuskBlue_Taskbar_VGA_wm6.5 for WM 6.5

Downloads DuskBlueFull taskbar (fully colored blue icons) for GSM phones (taskbar background image is not included, it can be found in my Themes below):
tacchan23 DuskBlueFull Taskbar VGA.cab for WM6.5.x and WM6.5

Downloads DuskBlue taskbar background image with Clock for WM6.5.x only IMPORTANT: don't use old Clock cab version
Tacchan23_DuskClockBlack_VGA_6.5.x.cab (black backgorund clock, intended to be used with DuskBlue taskbar)
Tacchan23_DuskClockBlue_VGA_6.5.x.cab (blue backgorund clock, intended to be used with DuskBlueFull taskbar)
This cab will install a new taskbar image with clock background.
This is optimized for being used with my Theme below, but it can be used also with other themes (BUT in this case u'll have to reinstall the cab every time u switch to another theme, while if you have my theme installed you can revert to it anytime)
Install order is important:
1. install Dusk taskbar (and CDMAfix if needed)
2. install my Theme (optional but reccomended) or any other theme u plan to use
3. install DuskClock

Downloads DuskBlue fix for CDMA phones:
Install the GSM taskbar cab first (above), then the CDMA fix: it comes with two different styles of signal icons (choose and install just one of the below cabs, they work for both wm6.5 and wm6.5.x):
tacchan23_DuskBlue_Taskbar_CDMAfix Mine same signal icons as in the GSM version
tacchan23_DuskBlue_Taskbar_CDMAfix Original signal icons as in the original dusk cdma fix

Downloads Bluetooth fix if you have problems with BT icon:
BtIconNotifierDuskBlue

DuskGreen Taskbar
greentaskbar.jpg
cdmafixeclockgreen.jpg

index.php

Downloads DuskGreen taskbar (taskbar background image is not included, it can be found in my Themes below):
tacchan23_Dusk_Taskbar_VGA_wm6.5.x
tacchan23_Dusk_Taskbar_VGA_wm6.5

Downloads DuskGreenFull taskbar (fully colored blue icons) for GSM phones (taskbar background image is not included, it can be found in my Themes below):
tacchan23 DuskGreenFull Taskbar VGA.cab for WM6.5.x and WM6.5

Downloads DuskGreen taskbar background image with Clock for WM6.5.x only IMPORTANT: don't use old Clock cab version
Tacchan23_DuskClockBlack_VGA_6.5.x.cab (black backgorund clock, intended to be used with DuskGreen taskbar)
Tacchan23_DuskClockGreen_VGA_6.5.x.cab (green backgorund clock, intended to be used with DuskGreenFull taskbar)
Read descriptions and install info above.

Downloads DuskGreen fix for CDMA phones:
Install the GSM taskbar cab first (above), then the CDMA fix: it comes with two different styles of signal icons (choose and install just one of the below cabs, they work for both wm6.5 and wm6.5.x):
tacchan23 Dusk Taskbar CDMAfixMine same signal icons as in the GSM version
tacchan23_Dusk_Taskbar_CDMAfix Original signal icons as in the original dusk cdma fix

BtIconNotifierDusk

DuskRed Taskbar
redtaskbar.jpg
cdmafixeclockred.jpg

Downloads DuskRed taskbar (taskbar background image is not included, it can be found in my Themes below):
tacchan23 DuskRed Taskbar VGA.cab

Downloads DuskRedFull taskbar (fully colored blue icons) for GSM phones (taskbar background image is not included, it can be found in my Themes below):
tacchan23 DuskRedFull Taskbar VGA.cab

Downloads DuskRed taskbar background image with Clock for WM6.5.x only IMPORTANT: don't use old Clock cab version
Tacchan23_DuskClockBlack_VGA_6.5.x.cab (black backgorund clock, intended to be used with DuskGreen taskbar)
Tacchan23_DuskClockRed_VGA_6.5.x.cab (red backgorund clock, intended to be used with DuskGreenFull taskbar)

Downloads DuskRed fix for CDMA phones:
Install the GSM taskbar cab first (above), then the CDMA fix: it comes with two different styles of signal icons (choose and install just one of the below cabs, they work for both wm6.5 and wm6.5.x)
tacchan23 DuskRed Taskbar CDMAfixMine.cab
tacchan23 DuskRed Taskbar CDMAfixOriginal.cab

BtIconNotifierDusk

2- BLACK Theme ~ tacchan23 edition
Info:
New release of my Black theme (old version here: don't mix up the old cabs with new ones) optimized for Dusk taskbar:
- new Dusk style taskbar and softkeybar; new pivot bar image; new WinMo colors for better reading on black background; new threaded sms black background
- known bug: some cases (depending maybe on the sender) of received emails not being readible; the workaround is to reply to the email, then press "edit sender's email". Then it becomes readable.
- known bug: in some ROM/phones, there are problems of unreadeable SMS text on same colored background; you can try the HCT TouchPro version if you have white text on white background problem

WM 6.5.x
- (W)VGA
- black blackground (also for threaded sms) with blue selectors (green/red/purple/etc selectors available as AddOns)
- 7 themes (.tsk) to choose different styles of softkeybar and taskbar (details in the screenshots below):
tacchan23Black Dusk: dusk softkeybar and taskbar (best used with Dusk taskbar)
tacchan23Black DuskManila: dusk softkeybar and taskbar with Manila style buttons (best used with Dusk taskbar)
tacchan23Black 1: complitely black bars without any border with Manila style buttons
tacchan23Black 2: complitely black bars without any border with Dusk style buttons
tacchan23Black Bordered1: bordered bars in black
tacchan23Black Bordered2: bordered bars with glossy effect
tacchan23Black Bordered3: same as the above but with different style of bottom bar
- Add-Ons to customize the colors of item selectors, checkboxes and pushed buttons
Colors available: White, WhiteGlossy, Red, RedGlossy, Green, GreenGlossy, BlueGlossy, Azure, AzureGlossy, Aquamarine, AquamarineGlossy, Purple, PurpleGlossy, LightGreen, LightGreenGlossy
- Add-On to restore the default bottom bar icons
- Download the Zip file containing all the addons and install the choosen customization cab (need to soft reset or change theme to apply changes)

themebars.jpg

blacktheme.jpg

addonss.jpg

Downloads Black Theme
tacchan23_Black_6.5.x_VGA
tacchan23_Black_6.5.x_VGA_Large version with taller listview selectors (same size as ClassicBlue theme) for extreme finger-firendlyness and also bigger popup menu selector
Tacchan23_Black_6.5.x_VGA x HTC TouchPro you can try this version (tested on HTC TouchPro) if you have white text on white background problem

Downloads AddOns (multicolored selectors and checkboxes) for Black Theme
Multicolored AddOns for Black Theme

WM 6.5
- (W)VGA
- black blackground (also for threaded sms) with blue selectors (green/red/purple/etc selectors available as AddOns) and dusk softkeybar and taskbar
- Add-Ons to customize the colors of item selectors, checkboxes and pushed buttons
Colors available: White, WhiteGlossy, Red, RedGlossy, Green, GreenGlossy, BlueGlossy, Azure, AzureGlossy, Aquamarine, AquamarineGlossy, Purple, PurpleGlossy, LightGreen, LightGreenGlossy
Download the Zip file containing all the addons and install the choosen customization cab (need to soft reset or change theme to apply changes)
blackthemewm65.jpg

Downloads Black Theme
Tacchan23_Black_6.5_VGA.cab

3- Extras ~ tacchan23 edition

WinMo DIALER Dusk Skin
- Dusk black skin for the WinMo DialPad
- All Resolutions

post-576403-1263590117_thumb.png

Downloads DIALER Dusk Skin
(W)VGA version: http://www.4shared.com/file/251202380/39dad097/Dusk_Dialer_WVGA.html
(W)QVGA version: http://www.4shared.com/file/251203260/1e27f04b/Dusk_Dialer_WQVGA.html

Showcase Dusk Skins
- All Resolutions
- Blue and Green versions
- All credits to grzegorz10, I just made blue version and changed the colors of X buttons in both versions.
showcase.jpg

Downloads Showcase Dusk skins
Showcase DuskBlue.zip unzip the files to your Showcase installation folder
Showcase DuskGreen.zip unzip the files to your Showcase installation folder
Showcase DuskBlue Suite-1.1.0 Wm6.5.x.cab this cab includes the actual task manager (version for wm6.5.x) already skinned with blue button
Showcase DuskBlack 1.0.1b Wm6.5.CAB this cab includes the actual task manager (version for wm6.5) already skinned with top right taskbar icon too

Touchpal 4 Dusk skins
- (W)VGA and (W)QVGA [some versions only]
- unzip and copy files to Resources folder in your Touchpal root (or install the cab if available below)
- full credits to drew2000 for original art work, I just made versions in blue and full green (also inverted the colors for Dict On/Off)
touchpal.jpg

Downloads Touchpal 4 Dusk skins
(W)VGA DuskBlue TouchPal 4 skin.zip just SpaceBar blue button
(W)VGA DuskBlueFull TouchPal 4 skin.zip or cab: tacchan23 Touchpal 4 DuskBlueFull_(W)VGA.cab all buttons in blue
(W)VGA DuskGreen TouchPal 4 skin.zip just SpaceBar green button
(W)VGA DuskGreenFull TouchPal 4 skin.zip all buttons in blue
(W)QVGA DuskBlueFull TouchPal 4 skin.zip

Softkeybars for WM 6.5.x

- The same softkeybars available as above but without the need to install my theme (so they can be used with other themes too)
- Also available Transparent Softkeybar (no background or buttons images)
- (W)VGA and (W)QVGA
- First you need to install and select the Theme you're planning to use, then install my softkeybar. If you change Theme, you need to reinstall the softkeybar again
transparentsoftkeybar2.jpg

Downloads Softkeybars for WM 6.5.x
Tacchan23_SoftkeybarBordered1 QVGA.cab
Tacchan23_SoftkeybarBordered1 VGA.cab
Tacchan23_SoftkeybarBordered2 QVGA.cab
Tacchan23_SoftkeybarBordered2 VGA.cab
Tacchan23_SoftkeybarBordered3 QVGA.cab
Tacchan23_SoftkeybarBordered3 VGA.cab
Tacchan23_SoftkeybarDusk QVGA.cab
Tacchan23_SoftkeybarDusk VGA.cab
Tacchan23_SoftkeybarDuskManila QVGA.cab
Tacchan23_SoftkeybarDuskManila VGA.cab
Tacchan23_SoftkeybarTransparent QVGA.cab not really "transparent", just no images for taskbar and buttons; just icons and text
Tacchan23_SoftkeybarTransparent VGA.cab
Tacchan23_SoftkeybarTransparent VGA var_SM.cab same as above but with different StartMenu icon, made on request

Usefull Tools

ROMExtractor.zip a tool to extract ROM files: unzip and copy to ur phone; in the first field browse to and select the desired file; in the second field you need to manually write the destination folder and the name of the file to extract. (for example, to extract shellres.192.dll to storage card: \Storage Card\shellres.192.dll)

Last edited:

tacchan23

Aug 3, 2009
I decided to modify my favorite taskbar, the Dusk Taskbar by grzegorz10 for my personal use (mostly I wanted to change the battery to show percent number and to add custom PopUp icons but I also modified few taskbar icons here and there) and to also complete my Themes for WM 6.5.x (some of the bottom bar icons can be modified only in the same .dll files as the ones used in custom taskbars, so the need to integrate my themes with a taskbar)
You can also use this taskbar without any of my themes, but you'll have some "different" bottom bar icons which may not fit your current theme.
Link to my themes:
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=606317
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=617671

Detailed changelog from original Dusk Taskbar:
- added GPSAux.dll file with gps icon
- HTCVolumeControl: new icons for VolumeON and Vibrate
- phcanOverbmp.dll: new icons for Battery (different shape with colored numbers); for ActiveSync; for VolumeON and Vibrate; for NoSignal and NoSIM. New bmps for incoming, outgoing and missed calls in the WinMo standard Call History
- added MessagingRes.dll file with messaging icons
- added MMSRes_480x800.dll file with MMS icons
- notify.dll.0409.mui: modified Alarm icon; new Alarm icon for Taskbar big popup buttons
- outres.192.dll: replaced one messaging icon; new WM 6.5.x bottom bar icons
- shellres.192.dll: replaced a Signal icon and gps icon; new WM 6.5.x Start bottom bar icon for Today screen; new file explorers folder icons; new icons for Taskbar big popup buttons
- tapres.192.dll: modified 3G+ icon; new phone icon; new icons for Taskbar big popup buttons; new WM 6.5.x bottom bar icons
- tshres.192.dll: added wifi icon for Taskbar big popup buttons
- added VoiceCmdRes_PPC.dll file with voice command icon
- WLMMessengerResources.192.dll: new msn icon

Last edited:
Reactions: ssojyeti2

tacchan23

Aug 3, 2009
Sorry, I really don't have the time atm to look at a QVGA version (also I would need someone to provide me all the .dll files from a original wm 6.5.5 rom)

tacchan23

Aug 3, 2009
Anybody with a HTC CDMA phone who could test a CDMA version of the taskbar? (looks like htc and samsung cdma is different...)

ezzie

Aug 14, 2007
Omaha NE
Attched the cabs for CDMA (need to install both cabs; in case you installed the cab in the first post, uninstall it first)
Please let me know if it's working

Ok. the top icons, folders and wait cursor all change.......different from the original where there were a couple of icons that didn't change. However the bottom bar doesn't change at all. When i first restart the windows icon flashes as the colored one, but then returns to the plain white.

I'm using Sense 2.5 | 6.5.3 | 28014 | v1.6 ROM if that helps you.

tacchan23

Aug 3, 2009
Ok. the top icons, folders and wait cursor all change.......different from the original where there were a couple of icons that didn't change. However the bottom bar doesn't change at all. When i first restart the windows icon flashes as the colored one, but then returns to the plain white.

I'm using Sense 2.5 | 6.5.3 | 28014 | v1.6 ROM if that helps you.

So you confirm the top taskbar icons are working, right?

About the wm6.5.x bottombar, just a few icons are included here (just some of the bluish ones you can see in the screenshots, like the trashbin).
All the other icons are part of the Themes I made (links in my signature)

tacchan23

Aug 3, 2009
I made a version for wm 6.5, could anyone test it as I don't have 6.5 installed at the moment?

formula84

Aug 17, 2007
Philadelphia - HTC One (m7)
So you confirm the top taskbar icons are working, right?

About the wm6.5.x bottombar, just a few icons are included here (just some of the bluish ones you can see in the screenshots, like the trashbin).
All the other icons are part of the Themes I made (links in my signature)

I have a US CMDA Sprint TP2 I will give your taskbar a shot looks great! will give feedback, using 23518 build.

Also I know this is asking alot, but would you consider making a blue highlight in place of the green highlights? I am a big blue fan and dont have any green in my rom, thanks.

Update: Seems to be working on my WVGA 23518 build, so if you could consider a blue tint version that would be great thanks for this.

Also would like to point out the Signal Bar section looks different than the pics you posted I do like the ones from the first post gradually larger from left to right, currently they are all flat along the bottom and a bit difficult to see.

Also just saw that my Default Folder Icons are different thanks for this.

Thanks for your work.

Last edited:

tacchan23

Aug 3, 2009
I have a US CMDA Sprint TP2 I will give your taskbar a shot looks great! will give feedback, using 23518 build.

Also I know this is asking alot, but would you consider making a blue highlight in place of the green highlights? I am a big blue fan and dont have any green in my rom, thanks.

Update: Seems to be working on my WVGA 23518 build, so if you could consider a blue tint version that would be great thanks for this.

Also would like to point out the Signal Bar section looks different than the pics you posted I do like the ones from the first post gradually larger from left to right, currently they are all flat along the bottom and a bit difficult to see.

Also just saw that my Default Folder Icons are different thanks for this.

Thanks for your work.

For the Signal Bar, it's the icons made for the original Dusk taskbar fix for CDMA... maybe I'll replace them later if I have time.

About the blue version, I was already working on it^^

formula84

Aug 17, 2007
Philadelphia - HTC One (m7)
For the Signal Bar, it's the icons made for the original Dusk taskbar fix for CDMA... maybe I'll replace them later if I have time.

About the blue version, I was already working on it^^

Cool check this thread out it may save you some time, although it needs your help as the bottom bar is unchanged the drop down is the mutli colored stock one. Also the battery has no numbers in it, looking forward to your blue release.

forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=102187

Also i found that with you taskbar when recieving a new message (email) and the notification displays on the small top bar when bringing the drop down up the mail icon is missing there is a blank space i can still select it and it take me to the mail but it just an empty slot.

tacchan23

Aug 3, 2009
Cool check this thread out it may save you some time, although it needs your help as the bottom bar is unchanged the drop down is the mutli colored stock one. Also the battery has no numbers in it, looking forward to your blue release.

forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=102187

Also i found that with you taskbar when recieving a new message (email) and the notification displays on the small top bar when bringing the drop down up the mail icon is missing there is a blank space i can still select it and it take me to the mail but it just an empty slot.

Sorry to bother you^^ could you uninstall my taskbar and make a screenshot with the default WinMo icon? (the PopUp icon for incoming email)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    What's new
    28mar - Extras: Dusk black skin for WinMo DialPad
    26mar -
    Dusk Taskbar: new RED version
    25mar - Black Theme: version for wm6.5
    25mar - Extras: Showcase task manager Dusk Skin
    22mar - Dusk Taskbar: new DuskGreenFull taskbar for wm6.5.x and modified DuskClock (IMPORTANT: don't use old version)

21mar - Dusk Taskbar: new DuskBlueFull taskbar for wm6.5.x and modified DuskClock (IMPORTANT: don't use old version)
    20mar - Extras: Touchpal4 Dusk skins
    19mar
    - Extras: standalone softkeybars (can be used over any WinMo Themes)
    18mar - Black Theme: multicolor selectors added

1- DUSK Taskbar ~ tacchan23 edition
    Info:
    - credits and special thanks to grzegorz10 for one of the most beautifull taskbar ever made and for giving me the permission to modify it
    - WM 6.5.x and 6.5
    - (W)VGA - also (W)QVGA for few versions only
    - Best used along with one of my Themes below (becouse some of the dll files of the taskbar also contains the images of the Wm6.5.x Softkeybar buttons, and I skinned them with the same style as in my Theme)
    - Before installing anything remember to install SDKCERTS.cab from Here Without this the taskbar may not work! (usually not needed for cooked roms)
    Bluetooth:
    - Not needed anymore to use the BTIconNotifier.exe on Omnia2. I found the OEM .dll file (from Samsung) which contains the BT icons for Omnia2 and, after replacing the icons there, I added it to my taskbar cabs.
    - The BtIconNotifierDusk is needed only for some phones which can't display the Bluetooth icon correctly and istead display the standard WM icon (before using it, try if it works without the fix)
    HTCvolumecontrol:
    - If you have problem with HTC volume control, you may TRY in order the solution belows (if the first doesn't work, try the next):
    a) Install this HTCvolume icon fix.cab (uninstall it if it doesn't work or display wrong icons)
    b) Go to your registry: HKLM/Software/HTC/VolumeOverlay and delete these regkeys: LoadIconFromResDLL & SoundIconLink
    c) Delete the htcvolumecontrol.dll from Windows folder.
    d) Send me the original (means u have to uninstall any custom taskbar first) htcvolumecontrol.dll from your ROM and I'll try to fix it.
    WindowsLiveMobile:
    If the icon while reciving a message doesn't display properly (stock WinMo icon), it means you are using a different version of WLM than the one skinned in my taskbar. Download here the WLMMessengerResources.dll for the version you are using (or try them both if you not sure which version of WLM you have) (WLMMessengerResources.192.dll is for VGA; WLMMessengerResources.96.dll is for QVGA)

DuskBlue Taskbar
    post-576403-1266773046.gif
    post-576403-1266773591.gif
    post-576403-1266773625.gif
    post-576403-1266773663.gif
    post-576403-1266773675.gif

bluetaskbar.jpg
    cdmafixeclock.jpg

Downloads DuskBlue taskbar for GSM phones (taskbar background image is not included, it can be found in my Themes below):
    tacchan23_DuskBlue_Taskbar_VGA_wm6.5.x for WM 6.5.x
    tacchan23_DuskBlue_Taskbar_VGA_wm6.5 for WM 6.5

Downloads DuskBlueFull taskbar (fully colored blue icons) for GSM phones (taskbar background image is not included, it can be found in my Themes below):
    tacchan23 DuskBlueFull Taskbar VGA.cab for WM6.5.x and WM6.5

Downloads DuskBlue taskbar background image with Clock for WM6.5.x only IMPORTANT: don't use old Clock cab version
    Tacchan23_DuskClockBlack_VGA_6.5.x.cab (black backgorund clock, intended to be used with DuskBlue taskbar)
    Tacchan23_DuskClockBlue_VGA_6.5.x.cab (blue backgorund clock, intended to be used with DuskBlueFull taskbar)
    This cab will install a new taskbar image with clock background.
    This is optimized for being used with my Theme below, but it can be used also with other themes (BUT in this case u'll have to reinstall the cab every time u switch to another theme, while if you have my theme installed you can revert to it anytime)
    Install order is important:
    1. install Dusk taskbar (and CDMAfix if needed)
    2. install my Theme (optional but reccomended) or any other theme u plan to use
    3. install DuskClock

Downloads DuskBlue fix for CDMA phones:
    tacchan23_DuskBlue_Taskbar_CDMAfix Mine same signal icons as in the GSM version
    tacchan23_DuskBlue_Taskbar_CDMAfix Original signal icons as in the original dusk cdma fix

BtIconNotifierDuskBlue

DuskGreen Taskbar
    greentaskbar.jpg
    cdmafixeclockgreen.jpg

index.php

Downloads DuskGreen taskbar (taskbar background image is not included, it can be found in my Themes below):
    tacchan23_Dusk_Taskbar_VGA_wm6.5.x
    tacchan23_Dusk_Taskbar_VGA_wm6.5

Downloads DuskGreenFull taskbar (fully colored blue icons) for GSM phones (taskbar background image is not included, it can be found in my Themes below):
    tacchan23 DuskGreenFull Taskbar VGA.cab for WM6.5.x and WM6.5

Downloads DuskGreen taskbar background image with Clock for WM6.5.x only IMPORTANT: don't use old Clock cab version
    Tacchan23_DuskClockGreen_VGA_6.5.x.cab (green backgorund clock, intended to be used with DuskGreenFull taskbar)

Downloads DuskGreen fix for CDMA phones:
    tacchan23 Dusk Taskbar CDMAfixMine same signal icons as in the GSM version
    tacchan23_Dusk_Taskbar_CDMAfix Original signal icons as in the original dusk cdma fix

BtIconNotifierDusk

DuskRed Taskbar
    redtaskbar.jpg
    cdmafixeclockred.jpg

Downloads DuskRed taskbar (taskbar background image is not included, it can be found in my Themes below):
    tacchan23 DuskRed Taskbar VGA.cab

Downloads DuskRedFull taskbar (fully colored blue icons) for GSM phones (taskbar background image is not included, it can be found in my Themes below):
    tacchan23 DuskRedFull Taskbar VGA.cab

Downloads DuskRed taskbar background image with Clock for WM6.5.x only IMPORTANT: don't use old Clock cab version
    Tacchan23_DuskClockRed_VGA_6.5.x.cab (red backgorund clock, intended to be used with DuskGreenFull taskbar)

Downloads DuskRed fix for CDMA phones:
    Install the GSM taskbar cab first (above), then the CDMA fix: it comes with two different styles of signal icons (choose and install just one of the below cabs, they work for both wm6.5 and wm6.5.x)
    tacchan23 DuskRed Taskbar CDMAfixMine.cab
    tacchan23 DuskRed Taskbar CDMAfixOriginal.cab

BtIconNotifierDusk

2- BLACK Theme ~ tacchan23 edition
    Info:
    New release of my Black theme (old version here: don't mix up the old cabs with new ones) optimized for Dusk taskbar:
    - new Dusk style taskbar and softkeybar; new pivot bar image; new WinMo colors for better reading on black background; new threaded sms black background
    - known bug: some cases (depending maybe on the sender) of received emails not being readible; the workaround is to reply to the email, then press "edit sender's email". Then it becomes readable.
    - known bug: in some ROM/phones, there are problems of unreadeable SMS text on same colored background; you can try the HCT TouchPro version if you have white text on white background problem

WM 6.5.x
    - (W)VGA
    - black blackground (also for threaded sms) with blue selectors (green/red/purple/etc selectors available as AddOns)
    - 7 themes (.tsk) to choose different styles of softkeybar and taskbar (details in the screenshots below):
    tacchan23Black Dusk: dusk softkeybar and taskbar (best used with Dusk taskbar)
    tacchan23Black DuskManila: dusk softkeybar and taskbar with Manila style buttons (best used with Dusk taskbar)
    tacchan23Black 1: complitely black bars without any border with Manila style buttons
    tacchan23Black 2: complitely black bars without any border with Dusk style buttons
    tacchan23Black Bordered1: bordered bars in black
    tacchan23Black Bordered2: bordered bars with glossy effect
    tacchan23Black Bordered3: same as the above but with different style of bottom bar
    - Add-On to restore the default bottom bar icons
    - Download the Zip file containing all the addons and install the choosen customization cab (need to soft reset or change theme to apply changes)

themebars.jpg

blacktheme.jpg

addonss.jpg

Downloads Black Theme
    tacchan23_Black_6.5.x_VGA
    tacchan23_Black_6.5.x_VGA_Large version with taller listview selectors (same size as ClassicBlue theme) for extreme finger-firendlyness and also bigger popup menu selector
    Tacchan23_Black_6.5.x_VGA x HTC TouchPro you can try this version (tested on HTC TouchPro) if you have white text on white background problem

WM 6.5
    - (W)VGA
    - black blackground (also for threaded sms) with blue selectors (green/red/purple/etc selectors available as AddOns) and dusk softkeybar and taskbar
    Download the Zip file containing all the addons and install the choosen customization cab (need to soft reset or change theme to apply changes)
    blackthemewm65.jpg

Downloads Black Theme
    Tacchan23_Black_6.5_VGA.cab

3- Extras ~ tacchan23 edition

WinMo DIALER Dusk Skin
    - Dusk black skin for the WinMo DialPad
    - All Resolutions

post-576403-1263590117_thumb.png

Downloads DIALER Dusk Skin
    (W)VGA version: http://www.4shared.com/file/251202380/39dad097/Dusk_Dialer_WVGA.html
    (W)QVGA version: http://www.4shared.com/file/251203260/1e27f04b/Dusk_Dialer_WQVGA.html

Showcase Dusk Skins
    - All Resolutions
    - Blue and Green versions
    - All credits to grzegorz10, I just made blue version and changed the colors of X buttons in both versions.
    showcase.jpg

Downloads Showcase Dusk skins
    Showcase DuskBlue.zip unzip the files to your Showcase installation folder
    Showcase DuskGreen.zip unzip the files to your Showcase installation folder
    Showcase DuskBlue Suite-1.1.0 Wm6.5.x.cab this cab includes the actual task manager (version for wm6.5.x) already skinned with blue button
    Showcase DuskBlack 1.0.1b Wm6.5.CAB this cab includes the actual task manager (version for wm6.5) already skinned with top right taskbar icon too

Touchpal 4 Dusk skins
    - (W)VGA and (W)QVGA [some versions only]
    - unzip and copy files to Resources folder in your Touchpal root (or install the cab if available below)
    - full credits to drew2000 for original art work, I just made versions in blue and full green (also inverted the colors for Dict On/Off)
    touchpal.jpg

Downloads Touchpal 4 Dusk skins
    (W)VGA DuskBlue TouchPal 4 skin.zip just SpaceBar blue button
    (W)VGA DuskBlueFull TouchPal 4 skin.zip or cab: tacchan23 Touchpal 4 DuskBlueFull_(W)VGA.cab all buttons in blue
    (W)VGA DuskGreen TouchPal 4 skin.zip just SpaceBar green button
    (W)VGA DuskGreenFull TouchPal 4 skin.zip all buttons in blue
    (W)QVGA DuskBlueFull TouchPal 4 skin.zip

Softkeybars for WM 6.5.x

- The same softkeybars available as above but without the need to install my theme (so they can be used with other themes too)
    - Also available Transparent Softkeybar (no background or buttons images)
    - (W)VGA and (W)QVGA
    - First you need to install and select the Theme you're planning to use, then install my softkeybar. If you change Theme, you need to reinstall the softkeybar again
    transparentsoftkeybar2.jpg

Downloads Softkeybars for WM 6.5.x
    Tacchan23_SoftkeybarBordered1 QVGA.cab
    Tacchan23_SoftkeybarBordered1 VGA.cab
    Tacchan23_SoftkeybarBordered2 QVGA.cab
    Tacchan23_SoftkeybarBordered2 VGA.cab
    Tacchan23_SoftkeybarBordered3 QVGA.cab
    Tacchan23_SoftkeybarBordered3 VGA.cab
    Tacchan23_SoftkeybarDusk QVGA.cab
    Tacchan23_SoftkeybarDusk VGA.cab
    Tacchan23_SoftkeybarDuskManila QVGA.cab
    Tacchan23_SoftkeybarDuskManila VGA.cab
    Tacchan23_SoftkeybarTransparent QVGA.cab not really "transparent", just no images for taskbar and buttons; just icons and text
    Tacchan23_SoftkeybarTransparent VGA.cab
    Tacchan23_SoftkeybarTransparent VGA var_SM.cab same as above but with different StartMenu icon, made on request

Usefull Tools

ROMExtractor.zip a tool to extract ROM files: unzip and copy to ur phone; in the first field browse to and select the desired file; in the second field you need to manually write the destination folder and the name of the file to extract. (for example, to extract shellres.192.dll to storage card: \Storage Card\shellres.192.dll)
    I decided to modify my favorite taskbar, the Dusk Taskbar by grzegorz10 for my personal use (mostly I wanted to change the battery to show percent number and to add custom PopUp icons but I also modified few taskbar icons here and there) and to also complete my Themes for WM 6.5.x (some of the bottom bar icons can be modified only in the same .dll files as the ones used in custom taskbars, so the need to integrate my themes with a taskbar)
    You can also use this taskbar without any of my themes, but you'll have some "different" bottom bar icons which may not fit your current theme.
    Link to my themes:
    http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=606317
    http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=617671

Detailed changelog from original Dusk Taskbar:
    - added GPSAux.dll file with gps icon
    - HTCVolumeControl: new icons for VolumeON and Vibrate
    - phcanOverbmp.dll: new icons for Battery (different shape with colored numbers); for ActiveSync; for VolumeON and Vibrate; for NoSignal and NoSIM. New bmps for incoming, outgoing and missed calls in the WinMo standard Call History
    - added MessagingRes.dll file with messaging icons
    - added MMSRes_480x800.dll file with MMS icons
    - notify.dll.0409.mui: modified Alarm icon; new Alarm icon for Taskbar big popup buttons
    - outres.192.dll: replaced one messaging icon; new WM 6.5.x bottom bar icons
    - shellres.192.dll: replaced a Signal icon and gps icon; new WM 6.5.x Start bottom bar icon for Today screen; new file explorers folder icons; new icons for Taskbar big popup buttons
    - tapres.192.dll: modified 3G+ icon; new phone icon; new icons for Taskbar big popup buttons; new WM 6.5.x bottom bar icons
    - tshres.192.dll: added wifi icon for Taskbar big popup buttons
    - added VoiceCmdRes_PPC.dll file with voice command icon
    - WLMMessengerResources.192.dll: new msn icon
    In regards to background and texts, would it be possible to retain the default whit background and black text for outlook and SMS, etc... I use my outlook very heavily for work, and the black bkgrd and blue text was amazing at first but now it seemed overwhelming for my old eyes ..heh

This annoyed me too when I installed this theme yesterday. The good news is I've found a solution thanks to help from this site!

Use a registry editor, (I use TotalCommander because it's free even if it's somewhat a pain to work with on a touchscreen vs. Resco and the like because I'm cheap), and change the value of HKLM\System\GWE\SysColors.

Offset 0x34, (I got the offsets using CeRegistryEditor--another great free tool I discovered yesterday), is the "Selected Item Color". This doesn't do anything in Calendar, but nice for "legacy" programs like TotalCommander. Change the 09 09 55 value to 90 90 90, (or whatever color you like for selected items).

Offset 0x3C is the "Button Color". This is the background color for the text (the header stuff). You'll probably want to change this so the text "pops" more, (otherwise it'll be white on light gray--not next-to-impossible to read like the dark blue text on black, but annoying none-the-less). I changed the DE DE DE value to 5A 5A 5A. Again, do what you like. I personally think the 5A works well with the rest of the black theme although still a solid color.

Offset 0x49 is the money shot e.g. the "Button Text Color", (i.e. the dark blue text on the Calendar). I changed it from 00 02 61 to FF FF FF (white). BAM!

My Calendar now looks like the attached. I love the theme, (I was using PureBlack3 before which doesn't have these issues, but also doesn't have the nice eye candy elsewhere (soft buttons) nor black backgrounds on "legacy" apps like Calendar and File Explorer). I don't use the dusk taskbar because although very nice, was too dark--I'm old I guess--and switched to Dinik's Anstisia one--although could never get the BT icon to change like someone else mentioned in this thread...next hard reset I guess will clear that up).

I have no idea how to make a patch to the original theme thus the manual registry tweaks. Maybe the new maintainer (I hope--awesome themes) will do that...