[TOOL] Android Wear APK Tools: Sideload and Uninstall Apps to Android Wear

Search This thread

reggiexp

could some one help me again
i installed a kernel on my watch and since ADB won't work any more. my computer doesn't reconize the watch anymor
e...
i need to think befor posting.
i had my watch on a 3.0 port on my pc and it didnt like that

Last edited:

Moguledyouth

Oct 3, 2007
I can get it to "say that it successfully connected to my watch via adb" however the apps list never shows what is already on the watch. I'm trying to remove some apk's easily...

superseagull

Apr 6, 2009
Brighton & Hove
No worky!

Just wanted to report that its not working on Android Wear 5.1 (LDZ22D) - does not connect at all.
Please update when you get a chance - thanks for the work, and to all others for their input.
Regards.

skipdawg02

Mar 12, 2010
Clinton
After you extract the zip, then you extract the Android-Wear-APK-Tools zip. Inside the same folder that contains the AndroidWearAPKTools.exe, copy and paste the adb files which I uploaded to my dropbox here:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/fztjfh3qq5bftlc/Android-Wear-APK-Tools-adb-files.rar?dl=0

After that it will connect to your watch every time.

I pasted your files and ran the adb.exe and then ran the wear tools program and it worked like a champ with 5.1.1. Thanks!

G0rg0ne

Jul 29, 2014
Arad
Nexus 7 (2013)
Moto G
After you extract the zip, then you extract the Android-Wear-APK-Tools zip. Inside the same folder that contains the AndroidWearAPKTools.exe, copy and paste the adb files which I uploaded to my dropbox here:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/fztjfh3qq5bftlc/Android-Wear-APK-Tools-adb-files.rar?dl=0

I know, nobody post nothing here for a long time, but can I have the chance to update someone the adb files from the link (it's not working). With hope that someone see this and give me a hand of help I say Thank's.

coopapi

Jul 5, 2010
Anyone tried Bodyspace? I'd love to load some regular apps on it so I don't have to keep my phone on me at the gym. Any good apps that you guys use on these?? What are your experiences? Do they have to be Android Wear apps, or just any app?

animalbhz

Jan 25, 2009
Hi,
I have a LG Watch R and the tool is working but where can I download apps To android wear? I can install some smartphone apps not apps To wear...

thetolsonator

Apr 19, 2011

Couldn't get the files you listed, but had the adb ones from another setup, worked great. Thanks!

lindser112

Sep 16, 2014
please help!

total newb here. was a workaround solved for windows10? i am getting the installing app, please wait.... and it never does anything after that.
i tried sideloading with adb also. i got the watch to connect but when i tried to install the apk i got this error:
adb: failed to install gv.apk: Failure [INSTALL_FAILED_NO_MATCHING_ABIS: Failed to extract native libraries, res=-113]
what am i doing wrong? please help!!! thank you
lindsay

Android Wear APK Tools:

A GUI application which allows you to install any APK straight to your watch (via adb) or uninstall any non-protected package directly. Much more convenient than doing it through the adb command line.

Screenshot:
7Y9NRC7.png

How to use:

Download Link: HERE

Windows:
Unzip Android-Wear-APK-Tools.zip, and run Android-Wear-APK-Tools.exe

Linux:
Run the following command in terminal, and then open AndroidWearAPKTools.py
Code:
sudo apt-get install python-tk

Mac:
Install Python from here, then run AndroidWearAPKTools.py

Connect your watch to your computer, enable ADB Debugging on your phone and your watch, and make sure ADB and the drivers are set up on your computer.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Android Wear APK Tools:

A GUI application which allows you to install any APK straight to your watch (via adb) or uninstall any non-protected package directly. Much more convenient than doing it through the adb command line.

Screenshot:
    7Y9NRC7.png

How to use:

Download Link: HERE

Windows:
    Unzip Android-Wear-APK-Tools.zip, and run Android-Wear-APK-Tools.exe

Linux:
    Run the following command in terminal, and then open AndroidWearAPKTools.py
    Code:
    sudo apt-get install python-tk

Mac:
    Install Python from here, then run AndroidWearAPKTools.py

Connect your watch to your computer, enable ADB Debugging on your phone and your watch, and make sure ADB and the drivers are set up on your computer.

what are some apps that can be sideload and work on the watch

Sent from my LGLS990 using XDA Free mobile app

Google keyboard. Need to reboot phone after install. Works with wear messenger.

Sent from my LG-VS985 using Tapatalk

I pasted your files and ran the adb.exe and then ran the wear tools program and it worked like a champ with 5.1.1. Thanks!
    Works great! Thank you