[Q] Colours for temperatures

Search This thread

Sokudoningyou

Jan 20, 2011
Milwaukee suburbia
I saw someone else had asked a similar question, but I tried that answer's template, and then also the website, and neither is working, sooo....

I'm using text (not rich text, does this matter?) to tell me the current conditions and the temperature. I tried using the conditional code in the "edit text manually" section, and then, in the "advanced parameters" section. So far, I have #WCCOND#, #WCTEMPN#$<=32?[c]#00ffff[/c]$, to change the temperature to a light blue when it's 32 or below. This was also trial and error: the other two attempts based off the examples I tried, the temperature entirely disappeared: now, at least, it's still visible, but it's not turning blue even though it's 19 outside. Am I writing this code wrong?

CopKiller76

Jan 16, 2014
Bornheim
If you want to change the color of the temperature only, use [c]$#WCTEMPN#<=32?#ff00ffff:#ff000000$[/c] in advanced parameters and #WCTEMPN# as text.

Sent from GT-I9505 via Tapatalk

Reactions: aweimeow

Sokudoningyou

Jan 20, 2011
Milwaukee suburbia
If you want to change the color of the temperature only, use [c]$#WCTEMPN#<=32?#ff00ffff:#ff000000$[/c] in advanced parameters and #WCTEMPN# as text.

Does it matter if it's text, or rich text?

....also, I'm using six number colour codes, does that make a difference?

Nevermind, I think I've got it. I'm just a little annoyed that between your example, the website's example, and someone else, the code doesn't seem to match

Last edited:

Sokudoningyou

Jan 20, 2011
Milwaukee suburbia
Doesnt matter richtext only has a few more options.

Okay, so then, if I use the Advanced Parameters, is it going to affect everything within the module? I'm trying to apply this idea to my battery stats, using #BSTAT#, #BLEV#, and #BLEFT#. All three are present in the module, but in Advanced Parameters, I'm only trying to apply a change in colour (like the website example) to #BLEV#. However, it changes all three instead of just one.

CopKiller76

Jan 16, 2014
Bornheim
The change in advanced is for the complete module. In this case you have to use rich text and try doing this with bb-code.

---------- Post added at 08:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:12 PM ----------

Try this #BSTAT# $#BLEVN#<=30?[c=#ffff0000]#BLEV#[/c]:[c=#ff00ff00]#BLEV#[/c]$ #BLEFT#

Last edited:

CopKiller76

Jan 16, 2014
Bornheim
As i look over my other widgets i see there is a change in the newest zooper(themer zooper?). If you write the # in a color tag there is sometimes an error. Try this:
#BSTAT# $#BLEVN#<=30?[c=ffff0000]#BLEV#[/c]:[c=ff00ff00]#BLEV#[/c]$ #BLEFT#
On Android you have to use 8 digit colorcode cause the first 2 digits are for the alpha value. use 00 to ff for 0-100% alpha.

Edit: This is not for Advanced Parameters, its for the Edit Text input field!

Last edited:

Sokudoningyou

Jan 20, 2011
Milwaukee suburbia
As i look over my other widgets i see there is a change in the newest zooper(themer zooper?). If you write the # in a color tag there is sometimes an error. Try this:
#BSTAT# $#BLEVN#<=30?[c=ffff0000]#BLEV#[/c]:[c=ff00ff00]#BLEV#[/c]$ #BLEFT#
On Android you have to use 8 digit colorcode cause the first 2 digits are for the alpha value. use 00 to ff for 0-100% alpha.

Edit: This is not for Advanced Parameters, its for the Edit Text input field!

I actually got it to work finally, but I'm just using the battery level as a separate piece within the widget. Much less stress. But thanks!

xancgy

Feb 8, 2014
I actually got it to work finally, but I'm just using the battery level as a separate piece within the widget. Much less stress. But thanks!

In case this might help either of you down the road, here's a paste from an app I built where this works.

Code:
[c]$ #BLEVN#  > 30 ? #FFA0A0A0 $$ #BLEVN#  <= 30 && #BLEVN# > 15 ? #FFE2892B $ $ #BLEVN# <= 15 ? #FFFF3F3F $ [/c]

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.