Sending MMS Messages

Search This thread

NexusS4gFreak

Sep 13, 2011
Riverdale,GA
I have a weird pronlem that I really need help with. I like to switch back and forth between aosp 4.4 and S3Rx 4.3 amd i have issues sending messages on S3Rx. Whenever im using any 4.4 rom I send and receive mms messages just fine with no problems using google hangouts but whem im back on S3Rx using stock and go sms I can't send any picture messages but I can receive them. I dont understand the problem amybe uts an incorrext apn setting on S3Rx but I really need help fixing it. I have the T999N for metro so if u have a t999n and use S3Rx and youre able to send mms messages please assist me. Ive tried on wifi and lte

DocHoliday77

May 10, 2011
HuntsVegas!!!
It may be the apn. Check what it is when working and apply that to S3Rx.
You're not trying to restore old messages from one to the other are you?

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk

DocHoliday77

May 10, 2011
HuntsVegas!!!
Going from one android version to another often does not work well, especially backwards like you did from kk to jb.
Also, most aosp and touchwiz data are not compatible. If the apn doesnt work, try a clean install.

NexusS4gFreak

Sep 13, 2011
Riverdale,GA
Going from one android version to another often does not work well, especially backwards like you did from kk to jb.
Also, most aosp and touchwiz data are not compatible. If the apn doesnt work, try a clean install.

I Clean Install But I Have TW Backed Up, And Its Only The Messages. But I've Mistakenly Deletes My Backed Up Messages So I Kouldnt Before And Still Failed. I've Had The MMS Problem with s3rx since before I started experimenting with kk