[ROM][UCLB3][2.3.6]Z-TR FINAL EDITION{The Collective}[4/3/12]17 LOCKS 16 TOGGLES!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

3GBeyotch

Dec 23, 2010
[Q] Video Working

I noticed the rom is based on UCKL2 but has the Infused O/C kernels which are Rogers(I think) so when you say "video working" does this mean HDMI video output or the other Video issues that some ROMs were experiencing?

Thank you for this it's always nice to see quality alternative roms.

dman3285

Inactive Recognized Developer
Aug 24, 2010
Rome, Ga.
LOL@thanking ZEUS ...yea to get the fancy rotation the libsurfaceflinger.so has to be edited...but that can only be edited when compiled from source

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using xda premium

dman3285

Aug 24, 2010
Rome, Ga.
And yes...but...I will be reuploading with Entrpys dd because you lose external sd with infusion

Axiomkid

Jan 6, 2009
Hey Dman, I'm not experiencing all those Audio lags when I try to unlock my screen while my music is playing. This is a HUGE improvement and everything is smooth. Not sure which tweaks you didn't add to this 1 like you did Caty, But WHOA Nelly!

S1XXV

Didn't have the SD card problem others mentioned. This rom super quick I fixed the SD card "problem" by making the edit to the vold.fstab file. Reboot SD card works. This is the best rom I've used so far and I'm a "rooted stock" kind of guy. dman and everyone else involed with this thanks andf AWSOME work!

albee320

Oct 20, 2011
Los Angeles/San Diego
Didn't have the SD card problem others mentioned. This rom super quick I fixed the SD card "problem" by making the edit to the vold.fstab file. Reboot SD card works. This is the best rom I've used so far and I'm a "rooted stock" kind of guy. dman and everyone else involed with this thanks andf AWSOME work!

What edit might that be?

Sent from my SGH-I997 using Tapatalk

B3tray3d

Aug 23, 2011
Help

It won't let me flash... like it says "Package Bad" Im flashing from CM7... i restored to stock already and now am on Infused. How do I flash it from here without having to restore again?

Axiomkid

Jan 6, 2009

Can you upload your edited vold.fstab file? Would like to try Infusion Kernel with this.

dman3285

Aug 24, 2010
Rome, Ga.
Sounds like a bad download...try redownloading and let me know if it fixes...are you on gingerbread bootloaders?

maybewehitamoose

Dec 3, 2011
Beaverton, OR
Awesome! except...

This rom is great! I've been dying to get one of the new leaks with working video, so this is like a late Christmas present. One thing though - The toggles in the notification pulldown look kinda chunky when they're on. They look fine when they're off though. Definitely not a big deal, but I feel like this rom deserves that extra polish. Even TW runs silky smooth on this rom.

Last edited:

EXPERIMENT

Sep 27, 2011
This rom is great! I've been dying to get one of the new leaks with working video, so this is like a late Christmas present. One thing though - The toggles in the notification pulldown look kinda chunky when they're on. They look fine when they're off though. Definitely not a big deal, but I feel like this rom deserves that extra polish. Even TW runs silky smooth on this rom.

.....i'm not done yet. The toggles got love.

Reactions: maybewehitamoose

dman3285

Aug 24, 2010
Rome, Ga.
Yea...the toggles need a little Polish....will do for full version...thanks..:)

Ddot196

May 7, 2011
Just installed. Runs great. No complaints here. I don't mind the tw4 launcher as I use the Sony arc launcher. Rom is buttery smooth. You did a great job.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts