New Skyrocket Users Wanted, Read Before Rooting!

Search This thread

icenight89

Dec 18, 2010
i think by wondering what "we" get out of it, instead of trying to help each other, we're defeating the purpose of this entire website. Ill help you out.

Lol believe it or not, it actually wasn't for me. That "we" was a general need from several members in the entire community:

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1611796&page=6

I used it to help me patch the issue with corrupt efs from uclc5 radio issue. If anyone ever experiences this issue with anything else, for another reason, at least now the fix is here.

wbrandsvn

Apr 29, 2012
new SII SR

I have a new SII SR that has not been rooted, Android 2.3.6, baseband I727UCLA3, Ker 2.6.35.11 if you still want the EFS.

Any suggestion as to stable kernel ver?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    hey buddy, I got a second skyrocket that hasnt even been turned on yet. Let me know if you still need the files :D

pm sent.

I think I figured out what was wrong, and may need some testers... let me know
    I need an untouched copy of your efs partition, and would be more than happy to walk you through it. It will help us all in the long run and provide u with an opportunity to pay it forward, before u flash all those custom roms! :D thanks

PLEASE REMEMBER IT MUST BE A COMPLETELY STOCK AND UNROOTED SKYROCKET, NEVER BEEN TOUCHED. I NEED THE EFS TO BE PURE, NO CHANCES!!
    Ignore this

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2

Please don't ignore this. There are forum members who are having problems after flashing the Note modem, and this will greatly help.
    Please don't ignore this. There are forum members who are having problems after flashing the Note modem, and this will greatly help.

He probably means disregard his post

Sent via 700MHz Radiation
    Well should "we" even be flashing a note modem. It is from another phone. No wonder why its breaking. But if you find a way to patch it I guess it'll be good to have

SKY-ICS

Well, with some research you'll discover that a few have flashed it successfully with good results, others, not so much. I was one of the lucky ones who only had a slight problem, but others have entirely corrupt refs, without which their skyrocket will not function.