Applications Permissions in Android 4.2.2

Search This thread

kozkoza

Jan 27, 2014
Hello everybody,

I just bought a Samsung Galaxy S4 mini ( its my first android phone ) on Android 4.2.2 . There is a thing that bother me, its the fact that I must give permissions to some applications that necessary don't need them to work ( for example : a random game who ask for the permissions to access to my files, and contacts, and to access the internet when it want. In brief, I want to install those applications, and then i would like to suppress or interdict them some permissions, in way to protect my privacy. Can some one help me ?

Thanks !

asifcheer

Nov 24, 2013
Hello everybody,

I just bought a Samsung Galaxy S4 mini ( its my first android phone ) on Android 4.2.2 . There is a thing that bother me, its the fact that I must give permissions to some applications that necessary don't need them to work ( for example : a random game who ask for the permissions to access to my files, and contacts, and to access the internet when it want. In brief, I want to install those applications, and then i would like to suppress or interdict them some permissions, in way to protect my privacy. Can some one help me ?

Thanks !

My files permission is required for some games to store big game data files , some games which allow you to add friends in it requires facebook/ contacts access which also requires internet access.....

But if you still want to cut off certain permissions you can do it using 'Lucky Pacher' app ..... BUT it requires root access..... :)

Sent from my GT-I9082 using xda app-developers app