Belfast, Ireland
Here is some suggestions
Delete unwanted system apps
Use battery saver apps from playstore
Reduce phone usage
Decrease brightness
Flash new rom
Underclock device or try new kernel .

Hitting thanks button is much easier than typing thanks .

He's right, removing unwanted apps will help, especially if they are running in the background. I'd also check how often apps like Facebook, Twitter, emails etc check for updates or sync. Using automatic brightness levels (decreasing brightness) or power saver modes will also help. Reducing phone useage sounds funny, but he's correct. If you are constantly playing games or streaming media online your battery is going to run out fast. Try to use wifi rather than your data connection. If you root your device and flash a custom rom, it'll probably increase your battery life as well. All the top dev's tweak their roms to increase battery life. Hope this helps

Reactions: fayechuagonzales

Galaxy droid fan 7

Jan 7, 2014
From the South :)
Avoid CPU intensive applications, dim your screen, put your tablet / phone in stand by when you are not using it or background downloading an application, if you are using an application that does not require wifi, such as a game like Angry Birds or mupen 64 plus disable it if you're listening to music , turn down the volume just a little bit. All these things should increase your battery life hope that helped update 11 -3- 15 though I've never actually tried custom roms I read and seen on YouTube that some custom ROMs like the highly popular CyanogenMod have loads of battery saving features. :) I wish you the best.

Sent from my SM-T310 using XDA Premium HD app

Last edited:
Reactions: fayechuagonzales

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    how to increase battery life ?

Here is some suggestions
    Reduce phone usage
    Decrease brightness
    Flash new rom

Here is some suggestions
    Reduce phone usage
    Decrease brightness
    Flash new rom

He's right, removing unwanted apps will help, especially if they are running in the background. I'd also check how often apps like Facebook, Twitter, emails etc check for updates or sync. Using automatic brightness levels (decreasing brightness) or power saver modes will also help. Reducing phone useage sounds funny, but he's correct. If you are constantly playing games or streaming media online your battery is going to run out fast. Try to use wifi rather than your data connection. If you root your device and flash a custom rom, it'll probably increase your battery life as well. All the top dev's tweak their roms to increase battery life. Hope this helps
    Avoid CPU intensive applications, dim your screen, put your tablet / phone in stand by when you are not using it or background downloading an application, if you are using an application that does not require wifi, such as a game like Angry Birds or mupen 64 plus disable it if you're listening to music , turn down the volume just a little bit. All these things should increase your battery life hope that helped update 11 -3- 15 though I've never actually tried custom roms I read and seen on YouTube that some custom ROMs like the highly popular CyanogenMod have loads of battery saving features. :) I wish you the best.

Sent from my SM-T310 using XDA Premium HD app