Android L Theme and Apps for Micromax Unite 2 and other Kitkat devices

Search This thread

Sudeep Duhoon

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Oct 23, 2012
Delhi
None or few of this work is mine, i am just collecting all apps/themes/tweaks to make stock-based roms look more like Android L and have more features of Android L.

Root needed for maximum numbers of apps.
1. First of all, edit build.prop, find "ro.build.type=user" and change it to "ro.build.type=userdebug" (use es file explorer or any build.prop editor)
OR
Flash already edited build.prop flashable zip in recovery. Download from here

2. Reboot

3. Download calender, books2, drive, keep2 from here (other apps not tested but working links for them are below):

4. Uninstall old Exchange services (use any app like titanium backup) then install Email, exchange services, fit, from here

5. Play services (download from play store) or from here:

6. Search and launcher from here

7. Messenger from here

8. Play music from here (suggested to update from play store)

9. Uninstall old Gmail from system (use titanium backup or any other app), reboot, then install form here

10. Keyboard 4.0 (read notes on how to install):
apk
lib OR Download this and flash in recovery.

11. Sounds (Flashable zip) from here

12. Fonts (Flashable zip) from here

13. Icons (Flashable zip) from here

14. Bootanimation and Logo (concept) from here (by me)

15. Install Xposed framework from here

16. Download and install Android L theme from here (Thanx Paras Jasal for fixing the theme and uploading and Yogesh Gosavi for re-uploading and providing this link)

17. Download HKThemeManager from Xposed itself and enable it. Reboot.
Apply Android L theme in HKThemeManager and reboot.

Attachments

• build.prop_userdebug.zip
    234.3 KB · Views: 1,770
  • libjni_latinimegoogle.so.zip
    490.3 KB · Views: 949
Last edited:

saikiransama

Feb 23, 2013
Hyderabad
goodinblogging.blogspot.in
Well Nice thread, But How can you differentiate the Android L theme (HKThemeManager) Version with the Android L theme(Xposed Module) - Actually I'm in Confusion which one to Choose ? Your Version of Android L theme is Good but not as fast as Xposed one in my device..

rmnpreet786

Oct 9, 2013
Patiala
dialer's dialed digits not visible

I apply the android l theme by paras... In dialer when I dial any number using themed dialer the digits are not visible... I think the color of both background and dialed digits are same (white) .. Please fix this by changing the color of dialing digits in theme...
Apart from this awsome job sir... Well done...

Waiting for update...:angel:

saikiransama

Feb 23, 2013
Hyderabad
goodinblogging.blogspot.in
Bro Pls Include Inbox App, Material File Manager, Material Recovery, TWRP Recovery with Material theme, and i think some of the above mentioned apps are automatically updated to latest version and are available for 4.4.2 by default .... Anyway tnx for Above links...

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    None or few of this work is mine, i am just collecting all apps/themes/tweaks to make stock-based roms look more like Android L and have more features of Android L.

Root needed for maximum numbers of apps.
    1. First of all, edit build.prop, find "ro.build.type=user" and change it to "ro.build.type=userdebug" (use es file explorer or any build.prop editor)
    OR
    Flash already edited build.prop flashable zip in recovery. Download from here

2. Reboot

3. Download calender, books2, drive, keep2 from here (other apps not tested but working links for them are below):

4. Uninstall old Exchange services (use any app like titanium backup) then install Email, exchange services, fit, from here

5. Play services (download from play store) or from here:

6. Search and launcher from here

7. Messenger from here

8. Play music from here (suggested to update from play store)

9. Uninstall old Gmail from system (use titanium backup or any other app), reboot, then install form here

10. Keyboard 4.0 (read notes on how to install):
    apk
    lib OR Download this and flash in recovery.

11. Sounds (Flashable zip) from here

12. Fonts (Flashable zip) from here

13. Icons (Flashable zip) from here

14. Bootanimation and Logo (concept) from here (by me)

15. Install Xposed framework from here

16. Download and install Android L theme from here (Thanx Paras Jasal for fixing the theme and uploading and Yogesh Gosavi for re-uploading and providing this link)

17. Download HKThemeManager from Xposed itself and enable it. Reboot.
    Apply Android L theme in HKThemeManager and reboot.
    no need now bro, as we have official lollipop 5.0 .. cool:)