‡‡ GTX Inspired ‡‡ Skin for EzInput 2.1 WVGA only ‡‡ June 24th, 2010 ‡‡

Search This thread

Lycox

Oct 28, 2005
Redmi Note 10 Pro
Hey guys,

here's my new contribution to the great great world of GTX :)

(Click image for full preview)

Features
  • Fully skinned :)
  • high quality graphics that are made from scratch ;)
  • landscape support

Requirements
  • EzInput 2.1 WVGA
  • sdkcerts
  • Note: This should work from Build 1920 and upwards

CAB Installation
  1. Note: I currently didn't test the cab, so tell me if it works or not
  2. Disable EzInput by selecting an other SIP
  3. Copy the cab to your device
  4. Start the cab
  5. Softreset

Manual Installation
  1. Extract the content of the ZIP
  2. Copy it to PPC:\Windows\
  3. Softreset

Donators
  • -

INSTALL THIS SKIN AT YOUR OWN RISK. I DON'T TAKE ANY RESPONSIBILITY IF YOU BRICK YOUR DEVICE!!!

If you like my hard work, buy me a coffee ;)

CAUTION!
Modifying my skin without my permission isn't allowed!!! Please respect my work and ask!!!

Last edited:

hoopsta1423

Jun 18, 2007
Tried to install the cab but it was unsuccessful. Followed your instructions, im on MightyRom btw. Haven't tried the zip yet. Do you have a zip of the original EzInput files in case the zip of your files do not work properly and I need to revert back?

hoopsta1423

Jun 18, 2007
I haven't a clue. It acted like it was installing, took about 20 seconds, but once it was finished the message came up that installation was unsuccessful

Psyki

Apr 14, 2006
Seattle
The CAB wouldn't install for me either, so I copied all the files into \windows and now my phone won't boot, it hangs at the red radio text.

FYI I am using:
IME_Engine_Western_2_1_19223325_00
IME_EzInput_Western_2_1_20112821_00

What version of EzInput did you mod to make this skin?

Looks great btw :)

Lycox

Oct 28, 2005
Redmi Note 10 Pro
The CAB wouldn't install for me either, so I copied all the files into \windows and now my phone won't boot, it hangs at the red radio text.

FYI I am using:
IME_Engine_Western_2_1_19223325_00
IME_EzInput_Western_2_1_20112821_00

What version of EzInput did you mod to make this skin?

Looks great btw :)

Uhhh, that's weird... :(
Personally, I don't think, that it's a problem of my skin, because I just replaced the image files (including the SIPBitmaps.dll which includes additional graphics).

I used build 1920.3225 as base but I compared the files with other versions up to build 2014 and all graphic files are the same like build 1920 :confused:
They didn't changed any of them.

_LeCiel_

Sep 10, 2009
lukebasarab.deviantart.com
I had the same issue with the cab but copying the files to \Windows worked great. The skin is amazing! Thanks a lot! The only thing that doesn't work is the [ABC]/[T9] button (correction - it does work, just the [ABC] graphic doesn't change to the [T9] graphic when your using it).

Thanks again!

Lycox

Oct 28, 2005
Redmi Note 10 Pro
I had the same issue with the cab but copying the files to \Windows worked great. The skin is amazing! Thanks a lot! The only thing that doesn't work is the [ABC]/[T9] button (correction - it does work, just the [ABC] graphic doesn't change to the [T9] graphic when your using it).

Thanks again!

Hm... I don't have that issue. Is the ABC a bit grayed out? Which EzInput version do you use? But the button is pressable?

Psyki

Apr 14, 2006
Seattle
Uhhh, that's weird... :(
Personally, I don't think, that it's a problem of my skin, because I just replaced the image files (including the SIPBitmaps.dll which includes additional graphics).

I used build 1920.3225 as base but I compared the files with other versions up to build 2014 and all graphic files are the same like build 1920 :confused:
They didn't changed any of them.

Well I'm going to give it another shot, hopefully it was just a coincidence....