Aftermarket Warranty

Search This thread

Darnell_Chat_TN

Nov 29, 2008
Chattanooga, TN
Google Pixel 4 XL
I have square trade on my TF700 and my Nexus 7.

I also have the NegriCare plan for my Galaxy S III which is just like square trade but also covers lost and stolen phones

I'm liking the look of NegriCare, since it even covers theft and loss. Anyone have anything further to say about them? No deductibles right? And do they offer the same level of coverage on Ebay purchases? And within how many days after purchase must coverage be obtained through them?

Anybody have a squaretrade code their not using. Had the warranty on my prime, but haven't received a discount code email since I exchanged it for the infinity.

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T using xda app-developers app

All you need to do is email them and say you want a warranty with them but your buddy got 30% off. They will email you a code for 30% (Up to max of 30 bucks) off your next warranty purchase. I think when you buy via Amazon you have 90 days to sign up. I think the 30 days is only for eBay purchases.

You can also look them up on Retailmenot.com and see what coupon codes they have.

One word of caution though. Squaretrade does NOT offer accident coverage on ANY Ebay purchases any longer.

Got_Nukes

Apr 7, 2012
North Dakota
Sent email last night asking for coupon. Had a coupon this morning, and now have a warranty. Now I need to get a warranty for my new HTC DINC 4G.

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T using xda app-developers app

ImYoungxD

Jul 29, 2012
I tried getting a 30% coupon code but they sent me a 10% code...

"Our coupon codes are being sent out by the marketing team for existing customers every Tuesday of each week and are manually selected by the system. However as a 1 time exemption, i will be giving you a 10% code that you can use for your purchase. But we will need some additional information about your item. "

sadface

jtrosky

May 8, 2008
Download an app called "RetailMeNot" from teh Play store - it will give you at least a 20% coupon for SquareTrade (I just checked it)....

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T using Tapatalk 2

Reactions: Darnell_Chat_TN

ImYoungxD

Jul 29, 2012
Anyone know if my coupon is valid again after canceling a warranty that used the same coupon code!

KaliS-Pugilist

Dec 6, 2007
i can confirm that you can buy squaretrade warranty after 30-days, even if you purchased from amazon.com. i was about 35 or so days out and called them, they said i have up to 90-days...unless i purchased from ebay. so i got the 3-year ADH (think i should have gone with the 2 year) but hey, it's a good buy either way. i think amazon.com has a really good price on squaretrade, the only better offers i saw was from costco.

word to the wise, get squaretrade because with asus, they consider drops as customer induced damage and automatically void your warranty with them. so if you have an asus, you almost gotta get squartrade to protect your investment. bestbuy has ADH too and their's isn't as cheap but may be more convenient since you would be right there to get it and i believe you have 30-days or maybe less to get it from them.

ImYoungxD

Jul 29, 2012
i can confirm that you can buy squaretrade warranty after 30-days, even if you purchased from amazon.com. i was about 35 or so days out and called them, they said i have up to 90-days...unless i purchased from ebay. so i got the 3-year ADH (think i should have gone with the 2 year) but hey, it's a good buy either way. i think amazon.com has a really good price on squaretrade, the only better offers i saw was from costco.

word to the wise, get squaretrade because with asus, they consider drops as customer induced damage and automatically void your warranty with them. so if you have an asus, you almost gotta get squartrade to protect your investment. bestbuy has ADH too and their's isn't as cheap but may be more convenient since you would be right there to get it and i believe you have 30-days or maybe less to get it from them.

Did you buy your infinity from amazon? CS from squaretrade told me amazon squaretrade warranties only cover items purchased from amazon... is this true?

THunDA

Feb 27, 2008
Suffolk County NY
Maybe this will help someone, I have no use for it...

Save 30% on a warranty today only

After that, 20% off through Oct. 1 Max discount $30 per warranty

Get A Warranty Your Unique Code: 1447POH9019

from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

Reactions: jtrosky

jtrosky

May 8, 2008
Maybe this will help someone, I have no use for it...

Save 30% on a warranty today only

After that, 20% off through Oct. 1 Max discount $30 per warranty

Get A Warranty Your Unique Code: 1447POH9019

from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

Thank you sir - just used that code and saved $30 - I appreciate it!

Reactions: THunDA

ImYoungxD

Jul 29, 2012
30% coupon expires today.
20% after today until oct 1

1447FXYJ01P
make sure you reply taking it.

Darnell_Chat_TN

Nov 29, 2008
Chattanooga, TN
Google Pixel 4 XL
They cover eBay also

Sent from my LG-P999 using Tapatalk 2

But, Squaretrade does not offer the same level of coverage for Ebay purchases. They won't offer accident coverage for Ebay buys, becuase they now consider Ebay to be "gray market", no matter what Ebay seller you buy from. You can call them and they will tell you, if you purchased coverage for an Ebay purchase, they won't help you in cases of a drop.

So for a device like this, if you feel you need accident coverage, it's best to buy via a retailer that Squaretrade totally respects, as in not Ebay.

junrider

Jan 10, 2012
Here is another 30%code:
1447FXY001J

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T using xda premium

jtrosky

May 8, 2008
Did anyone else find it strange that Asus was not listed as one of the manufactures on SquareTrade (while filling in your device details)? I originally selected "Other" and keyed in Asus Transformer Pad Infinity or something like that, but it didn't like that. Ended up selecting "epad" - now I'm wondering if I shouldn't have done that? I don't want any future claims to be denied becuase I selected the wrong info...

Maybe I'll email them and see what they say...

Top Liked Posts