Search This thread

twopumpchump

Inactive Recognized Developer / Retired Moderator
Aug 10, 2008
Kentucky
m-s-j.net
Google Pixel 6 Pro
ive started cooking 6.5 now, thought i would let you guys give it a try :D
thanks to: Joshkoss, Anryl, abusalza, stylez, medkid, mbarvarian, conflipper, cracing, da_G, Noonski, bepe, ervius, dark simpson, ibrythill, lesscro, b16b, mindfrost82, ponack, soberguy, tom_codon, josh's mom, drkfngthdragnlrd, others i forgot?

Please Read Frequently Asked Questions by Zelendel in post 4 Before Posting a Question in Threadhttp://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=3847588&postcount=4

General Customization & Tweaks by Stylez post 3

what is Titanium Ultimate?

its an idea that drkfngthdragnlrd and i came up with to have most all plugins available on xda in the rom, and being able to change the titanium layout(cpr) to different styles with one click :) big thanks to drkfngthdragnlrd, he worked really hard on this...if you like it you should donate to him for helping me so he may want to do it more in the future. this has taken us awhile to put together, it may not be perfect let us know if you have any problems.

how do you use the new titanium cpr changer?

its simple, go to start menu\Utilities\ titanium cpr changer and open it. you will see a page with the different choices(like the screenshot below), just make your choice and click "ok"....no need to soft reset the theme will change without it :)

here are some screenshots of the different cprs that are available now, with the default blue/black theme from me. also drkfng has included a couple of his themes as well, will post screenshots of those later.

Download TPC 28002 Titanium Ultimate HERE

Download TPC 23049 Titanium Ultimate HERE

YOU DO NOT HAVE TO FLASH STOCK ROM FIRST WITH THIS PARTICULAR ROM(23053), I HAVE MADE SOME CHANGES THAT I BELIEVE HAVE FIXED THE PROBLEM
Download TPC 23053 Titanium Ultimate HERE

stock dialer is included in the rom, if you want the mega dialer you can get it HERE

Screen01.bmp
Screen02.bmp
Screen03.bmp
Screen04.bmp
Screen05.bmp

Screen06.bmp
Screen07.bmp
Screen08.bmp
Screen09.bmp
Screen10.bmp

TPC V11 MEGA

whats new?

--3 versions now loaded(includes 3 home screens, TPCHome, MEGA MANILA, and all new Moto Home)

1. loaded(includes 3 home screens, TPCHome, MEGA MANILA, and all new Moto Home)

2. MEGA MANILA(includes full rom with only MANILA and default chome

3. CHUMP STYLE(includes TPCHome only and a different theme, like my Fuze rom :) )

--added new s2u2 with custom MEGA theme to match rest of rom

--added new game "fart machine", its in vga but still works lol

--added new youtube

--added cttuner

--added valert

--ported new calculator from HTC Leo rom dump

--added new facebook instant messenger

--new skins on top and bottom bars to match theme

--other stuff behind the scenes to improve performance

---more i cant remember you will just have to flash and see for yourself

v11sh.jpg

Download TPC Elite V1 HERE

Download TPC Elite V2.1 HERE

Download TPC Elite V3.1 Manilla+Chome HERE

Download TPC Elite V3.1 Chome only HERE

Download TPC Elite V5.1 Chome only HERE

Download TPC Elite V5.1 FULL WITH M2D HERE

Download TPC Elite V6.1 FULL WITH M2D HERE

Download TPC Elite V6.1 Chome onlyHERE

Download TPC Elite V7.1 FULL WITH M2D HERE

Download TPC Elite V7.1 Chome onlyHERE

Download TPC 21921 Chump Style Chome onlyHERE

Download TPC Elite V8 FULL WITH M2D HERE--flash stock rom before flashing this

Download TPC Elite V8 Chome onlyHERE--flash stock rom before flashing this

Download TPC Elite V9 FULL WITH M2D HERE--flash stock rom before flashing this

Download TPC Elite V9 Chome onlyHERE--flash stock rom before flashing this
MIRRORS FOR TPC V9 BY f1ip HERE
MIRROR FOR V9 CHOME BY ponack HERE

Download TPC V10.9 MEGA Edition full with manilla HERE

Download TPC V10.9 MEGA Edition CHOME ONLYHERE
21234 RTM test rom download HERE

Download TPC V11 MEGA Edition loaded with manilla, moto home, and TPCHome HERE
mirror thanks to ponack for use of server here

Download TPC V11 MEGA Edition loaded with manilla onlyHERE
mirror thanks to ramos for use of server HERE

Download TPC V11 "CHUMP STYLE" (TPCHome only and no widgetsHERE

mirrors by f1ip for all three v11 roms here

Donations List

Code:
kobi_eidelman------$5
brutel1------$5
joshkoss------$5
IronManDS------$25
wolverine9827------$20
kovacszj-------$10
talonz55------$35
thedrizzle------$10
futbolkeeper------$15
McGeezy------$10
Jonathan------$10
pato------$5
dr.sound------$20
haze------$5
serge_harle_z------$10
lsun06------$25
rwaldo------$20
cfchong------$25
bennyj71------$5
mcfarlan------$50
lawmom90------$30
witzman------$20
spuri78------$15
peter------$20
todd------$10
richabi------$10
igmp------$5
wanzx------$5
bbdoc------$10
gathrottle-----$10
gio_xxxx------$5
gilesmorris------$10
scott47------$10
buck1952------$15
shripadbk------15 CAD
kjdinock------$105
rkub------$25
dblonde------$85
AnlCnt------$5
llamax------$15
billy joe------$20
david.hd------$50
zelendel------$5
robosirus------$10
rkdavis------$25
bprestonlane------$10
hummy------$20
willardz------$10
xda_luke------$20
restorer------$10
jssingh------$10
wbrown5------$10
gnash.s------$10
mcguyvec----$10
radi0chik------$5
the_doc------$10
tikvah------$20
pmgnet------$10

Last edited:
Reactions: nishanthar2

twopumpchump

Aug 10, 2008
Kentucky
m-s-j.net
Google Pixel 6 Pro
TPC Elite V2 wm 6.5 21728 applications and changelog

V2--fixed "all programs" tab in manilla
--fixed youtube
--added fingerkeyboard
--no opera now(add if you want)
--added 5 more themes(7 total)
--21728 build runs FAST :)
--included all office and widgets(no windows live)

Last edited:

zelendel

Aug 11, 2008
OnePlus 6T
OnePlus 9
FAQ by Zelendel the Great

Welcome to TCPELite Roms.

TCP FAQ & Fixes. Recommended SPL 3.34 Radio 1.70.18.02

First time flashers click HERE

Please when Replying to the thread with an issue Include What rom Version, SPL, Radio you are using.
EX.. Problem: Wont load past Boot screen.
Rom v6.1
SPL 334 Dave
Radio 1.70.18.02
(Equals help. As Much as we can)

Problem: Rom Wont Boot Please Help
(No more info)
Equals Flying Fish Heads with Flame tongue! lol

Process for Flashing new rom.
Flash Stock Rom
Flash SPL
Flash Radio
Flash TPC Rom
If you have not followed this and have issues then follow the directions before you post a question
!!!

Q.Running out of memory?
A. Go to registry >>HKLM>software>>HTC>>Deblogger and delete the whole key. Soft reset and delete the Deblogger in Root which is draining your space. That should sort you out.

Q.How do I search XDA
A. HERE

Q.Whats New in v6
A.Find out here

Q. How Do I unlock My Phone?
A. Unlocker

Q. Do I have to flash a Stock Rom first.
A.It is highly suggested to prevent random resets with the newer builds.

Q.Where do I find a stock rom.

A.ATT
HTC

Q.What Radio to use with this rom?
A.Radios are a best for you deal. Try different ones with different SPL version until you get a combo that Works for you and your area.

Q.I don't have any Sound or Camera has blank screen.
A.Change your radio. Radio

Q.Where to find SPL
A.HERE

Flash SPL by SD Card
1. Place the selected spl (*****.nbh) file on the root of an SD card.
2. Rename it to kaisimg.nbh
3. Place a copy of the KAISDIAG.nbh file on the root also. Found HERE
4. Press the CAMERA button & insert the sylus until the tricolor appears then let go & follow the instructions.

Q.Phone stuck in bootloader
A.Click Here

Q.I'm trying to add a new panel to your titanium theme using cHome editor. Never had any problems with any prior version of your product. It seems to be working absolutely fine. But when i exit cHome editor, it doesn't appear on the front screen. I can disable r enable existing panels, but not create new ones.

A.The custom chome that is in rom is from ibrythill wm7 project, if you want to add plugins you need to go check out his thread in dev-hack forum or you can disable wm7 with a cab in tpc_tweaks folder in my documents and will have default chome and can add whatever you like.
Ibrythill

Q.How can I get Manilla to work in landscape.
A.Manila dos not work completely in landscape. It is a known issue and M2D has been hacked the best it can be for now.

How to customize titanium weather radar for your area.
In v6.1 i updated the titanium weather to v4.2 which includes radar. i left out the urls because they are in my area so you can customize however you want. the information is stored in the registy, and you can edit it two ways.
HERE is where you find out how

Q.When you plugin exchange as your mail source, the icon turns from the little mail symbol to a big red circle with a white X.
A.Try adding a second email act., doesnt even have to be a real one i dont think and the red x will disappear. the icon is in brozeres.dll but for some reason it wont show all the time...its random and has always worked for me but for some this happens occasionally.
*For anyone desiring to add custom cities to the Manila Weather tab, here is how it is done.*

1. Download & make a copy of the HH_0409_WeatherCities.xml HERE
2. Modify the file to include your info. See the examples below and/or just copy & modify some of the existing lines in the file:
Quote:
<city name="Idaho Falls, ID" loca="83406" land="United States"/>
<city name="Idaho Falls, ID, US" loca="NAM|US|ID|IDAHO-FALLS" land="United States"/>
3. Copy the (edited) HH_0409_WeatherCities.xml back to your device (your storage card or My Documents)
4. Disable TouchFlo in your Today Screen settings (I don't believe this is necessary)
5. Using TotalCommander copy the HH_0409_WeatherCities.xml file into the Windows folder (if the file already exists, just overwrite it.)
6. Do a soft reset
7. Go to the Weather tab and select the city that you added, refresh, & enjoy.

Modified from this post: http://xdaforums.com/show...26#post2748126

Thanks to pjcforpres for these great tips
For those of you with batter drain issues, there are many things you can do to improve it besides Hard SPL and Radio...

1. Open up advanced configurator and turn on all the power saving options(They are all turned off)
2. Put it in stand by mode when you aren't using it
3. While talking about screen using up power, turn down the back light.
4. Avoid WiFi when running on your battery
5. Make sure you have properly conditioned the batter .

Q.What happened to the Loud volume?
A.HERE

Q. Does this rom have a 3G dialer?
A. No. You can find one HERE Thanks Go to Philux-X
To change hardware keyboard language to German standard change registry value to this:

1. [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\HARDWARE\DEVICEMAP\KEYBD]
"CurLang "=dword:0407 (DEC)
and
2. [HKEY_CURRENT_USER\MUI]
"CurLang "=dword:0407 (DEC)

Credits to rothod!
The country specific IDs can be found here:
http://msdn.microsoft.com/hu-hu/gogl...96(en-us).aspx

Reverting back to the AT&T or HTC ROM and SPL for Warranty or return
HERE

icon1.gif
new wm6.1 like start menu for wm 6.5
my friend utak3r has made a quickmenu just like wm 6.1 that will work with wm6.5 for all you 6.5 start menu haters out there :) i made a cab of it and posted it in his thread, you need to go there and get it, its on post 7. if there are any bugs or problems with it, you need to post them in utak3r's thread and not here plz...will help him fix everything if it needs it. here is the link to his thread.

Link to utaker3r thread

if you like his work, you should buy him a beer he has worked hard on this.

Q.SkyFire will install but closes itself out
A. You might have a newer version. Try an older version found here

FIXES
V8
Ringer fix

Chinese Font Thanks to chteh0721
I have a problem to view the Chinese character in any popup notification and contact list under phone dial panel. First of all, I installed CN Font support in advance. there is no problem in the SMS, mail and normal system contact list.

uninstall the chinese font from your device..

import the attached reg key into your device..

then copy the font file into your windows directory and soft reset your kaiser.

OK Here is a basic one that I will be updating Daily. HERE

Q. How to get the 2 volume control?
A. You need to enable split phone/ringer volume under M2D's sound setting, go to bottom

Last edited:

msd24200

Jun 14, 2008
KY
i got it downloading now the screen shots are stunning brother. the pure black theme is sooo sweet dude excellent work.

Last edited:

rogmar

May 17, 2008
London
The background (black wavy lined one...LOL)is lovely TPC could i have it please,
i'm using your other ExtremeV5 ROM and i think it would look lovely with it.

Last edited:

twopumpchump

Aug 10, 2008
Kentucky
m-s-j.net
Google Pixel 6 Pro
The background (black wavy lined one...LOL)is lovely TPC could i have it please,

ok here ya go, may have to convert to png before you can use it as manilla background....can do that in paint.

Attachments

• classicblue_stwater_240_320.jpg
    classicblue_stwater_240_320.jpg
    4.2 KB · Views: 1,160

wolverine9827

Oct 14, 2006
Sebastian, FL
WOW!!!

This is EXACTLY what I have been looking for!! WM6.5 with the SUPER RAM and with M2D instead of CHOME (bleah!)

I can't WAIT to take a look at this!!!

You are the jam in my jelly roll!!! :D

Orion110

May 1, 2009
Toronto
Congratulations TPC

Just finished installing, the first part of installation completed even before I could finish my bowl of cereal :) when I disconnect my device from my PC. Only 39% of program memory in use 113.09MB storage space available on the device, looks very good so far, tell you guys more later.

Happy flashing

denco7

Apr 12, 2008
Houston, Texas
So far so good, flashed this morning when I got up, quiet time before the kids get up and go to school. Did my " Mr. Mom " stuff this morning, setting up in between. So far no hitches. Could not get my @live.com email working. All the settings were exactly the same as I have always used ( have it set up as a pop3 account ) but kept getting " error syncronizing " totally could not figure it out or get it to work. So I set up WiFi and tried it again, and all my email downloaded, no problem. Turned off wifi, and tried to retrieve using GPRS again and everything sync'd fine. Go figure.

All other tabs work fine music,internet,pictures,weather, except YouTube does not launch from the internet tab. Opera launches, this thread launches, but not YouTube.

Other than that, just one lazy stupid question that I am too lazy to figure out for myself:p , " how to switch to Chome ? "

twopumpchump

Aug 10, 2008
Kentucky
m-s-j.net
Google Pixel 6 Pro
So far so good, flashed this morning when I got up, quiet time before the kids get up and go to school. Did my " Mr. Mom " stuff this morning, setting up in between. So far no hitches. Could not get my @live.com email working. All the settings were exactly the same as I have always used ( have it set up as a pop3 account ) but kept getting " error syncronizing " totally could not figure it out or get it to work. So I set up WiFi and tried it again, and all my email downloaded, no problem. Turned off wifi, and tried to retrieve using GPRS again and everything sync'd fine. Go figure.

All other tabs work fine music,internet,pictures,weather, except YouTube does not launch from the internet tab. Opera launches, this thread launches, but not YouTube.

Other than that, just one lazy stupid question that I am too lazy to figure out for myself:p , " how to switch to Chome ? "

go to settings/today/itemes and check windows default---this will uncheck tflo push ok and you will have it :D test it good and let me know what all you find, thanks :)

IronManDS

Feb 27, 2007
TPC:

(1) As I've told you before, love the ROM;
(2) Hate that darn Start icon :);
(3) The issue with the "All Programs" not being displayable after you open and close it from the last ROM still exists;
(4) Check your PayPal account. It should have gone up by a number 2 and a number 5. Enjoy and thanks for the ROM!

J

twopumpchump

Aug 10, 2008
Kentucky
m-s-j.net
Google Pixel 6 Pro
thanks for the donations guys! well i think next release im going to leave all the taskbar icons stock, and let everybody use whichever ones they like :) not sure about the manilla programs tab, it always seems to work for me :confused:

danolsta

May 11, 2008
very very nice. took about 5 mins in all to sort.
some menus are a little buggy. searching through contacts in phone menu seems to make all contacts black (as if all are selected).

other than this, nothing major.

nice additions in this recipe

thanks buddy

cheetablaze

Jul 17, 2007
Goldsboro, NC
Small question/favor?

Is there anyway you can make a .cab that will enable 4 rows instead of 3 rows? I have alot of stuff installed and scrolling down for 10 seconds isn't fun lol. Also I am not a fan of M2D so I am using the default look of 6.5. When viewing the clock the soft tab has programs listed as the left one. Is there anyway to make a fix to where it will say contacts? I am used to always going there to look at contacts. Other than that everything else is working smoothly for me. Thank you for your hard work and keep up the good work!

I don't have any money to donate.. but I do have a dog I can put in a box and ship to you.. lol

zelendel

Aug 11, 2008
OnePlus 6T
OnePlus 9
Small question/favor?

Is there anyway you can make a .cab that will enable 4 rows instead of 3 rows? I have alot of stuff installed and scrolling down for 10 seconds isn't fun lol. Also I am not a fan of M2D so I am using the default look of 6.5. When viewing the clock the soft tab has programs listed as the left one. Is there anyway to make a fix to where it will say contacts? I am used to always going there to look at contacts. Other than that everything else is working smoothly for me. Thank you for your hard work and keep up the good work!

I don't have any money to donate.. but I do have a dog I can put in a box and ship to you.. lol

Here ya go

Attachments

• R_fyvitto_WM6.5_Hexagons_4_rowtest.cab
    23.6 KB · Views: 226
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    ive started cooking 6.5 now, thought i would let you guys give it a try :D
    thanks to: Joshkoss, Anryl, abusalza, stylez, medkid, mbarvarian, conflipper, cracing, da_G, Noonski, bepe, ervius, dark simpson, ibrythill, lesscro, b16b, mindfrost82, ponack, soberguy, tom_codon, josh's mom, drkfngthdragnlrd, others i forgot?

Please Read Frequently Asked Questions by Zelendel in post 4 Before Posting a Question in Threadhttp://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=3847588&postcount=4

General Customization & Tweaks by Stylez post 3

what is Titanium Ultimate?

its an idea that drkfngthdragnlrd and i came up with to have most all plugins available on xda in the rom, and being able to change the titanium layout(cpr) to different styles with one click :) big thanks to drkfngthdragnlrd, he worked really hard on this...if you like it you should donate to him for helping me so he may want to do it more in the future. this has taken us awhile to put together, it may not be perfect let us know if you have any problems.

how do you use the new titanium cpr changer?

its simple, go to start menu\Utilities\ titanium cpr changer and open it. you will see a page with the different choices(like the screenshot below), just make your choice and click "ok"....no need to soft reset the theme will change without it :)

here are some screenshots of the different cprs that are available now, with the default blue/black theme from me. also drkfng has included a couple of his themes as well, will post screenshots of those later.

Download TPC 28002 Titanium Ultimate HERE

Download TPC 23049 Titanium Ultimate HERE

YOU DO NOT HAVE TO FLASH STOCK ROM FIRST WITH THIS PARTICULAR ROM(23053), I HAVE MADE SOME CHANGES THAT I BELIEVE HAVE FIXED THE PROBLEM
    Download TPC 23053 Titanium Ultimate HERE

stock dialer is included in the rom, if you want the mega dialer you can get it HERE

Screen01.bmp
    Screen02.bmp
    Screen03.bmp
    Screen04.bmp
    Screen05.bmp

Screen06.bmp
    Screen07.bmp
    Screen08.bmp
    Screen09.bmp
    Screen10.bmp

TPC V11 MEGA

whats new?

--3 versions now loaded(includes 3 home screens, TPCHome, MEGA MANILA, and all new Moto Home)

1. loaded(includes 3 home screens, TPCHome, MEGA MANILA, and all new Moto Home)

2. MEGA MANILA(includes full rom with only MANILA and default chome

3. CHUMP STYLE(includes TPCHome only and a different theme, like my Fuze rom :) )

--added new s2u2 with custom MEGA theme to match rest of rom

--added new game "fart machine", its in vga but still works lol

--added new youtube

--added cttuner

--added valert

--ported new calculator from HTC Leo rom dump

--added new facebook instant messenger

--new skins on top and bottom bars to match theme

--other stuff behind the scenes to improve performance

---more i cant remember you will just have to flash and see for yourself

v11sh.jpg

Download TPC Elite V1 HERE

Download TPC Elite V2.1 HERE

Download TPC Elite V3.1 Manilla+Chome HERE

Download TPC Elite V3.1 Chome only HERE

Download TPC Elite V5.1 Chome only HERE

Download TPC Elite V5.1 FULL WITH M2D HERE

Download TPC Elite V6.1 FULL WITH M2D HERE

Download TPC Elite V6.1 Chome onlyHERE

Download TPC Elite V7.1 FULL WITH M2D HERE

Download TPC Elite V7.1 Chome onlyHERE

Download TPC 21921 Chump Style Chome onlyHERE

Download TPC Elite V8 FULL WITH M2D HERE--flash stock rom before flashing this

Download TPC Elite V8 Chome onlyHERE--flash stock rom before flashing this

Download TPC Elite V9 FULL WITH M2D HERE--flash stock rom before flashing this

Download TPC Elite V9 Chome onlyHERE--flash stock rom before flashing this
    MIRRORS FOR TPC V9 BY f1ip HERE
    MIRROR FOR V9 CHOME BY ponack HERE

Download TPC V10.9 MEGA Edition full with manilla HERE

Download TPC V10.9 MEGA Edition CHOME ONLYHERE
    21234 RTM test rom download HERE

Download TPC V11 MEGA Edition loaded with manilla, moto home, and TPCHome HERE

Download TPC V11 MEGA Edition loaded with manilla onlyHERE
    mirror thanks to ramos for use of server HERE

Download TPC V11 "CHUMP STYLE" (TPCHome only and no widgetsHERE

mirrors by f1ip for all three v11 roms here

Donations List

Code:
    kobi_eidelman------$5
    brutel1------$5
    joshkoss------$5
    IronManDS------$25
    wolverine9827------$20
    kovacszj-------$10
    talonz55------$35
    thedrizzle------$10
    futbolkeeper------$15
    McGeezy------$10
    Jonathan------$10
    pato------$5
    dr.sound------$20
    haze------$5
    serge_harle_z------$10
    lsun06------$25
    rwaldo------$20
    cfchong------$25
    bennyj71------$5
    mcfarlan------$50
    lawmom90------$30
    witzman------$20
    spuri78------$15
    peter------$20
    todd------$10
    richabi------$10
    igmp------$5
    wanzx------$5
    bbdoc------$10
    gathrottle-----$10
    gio_xxxx------$5
    gilesmorris------$10
    scott47------$10
    buck1952------$15
    shripadbk------15 CAD
    kjdinock------$105
    rkub------$25
    dblonde------$85
    AnlCnt------$5
    llamax------$15
    billy joe------$20
    david.hd------$50
    zelendel------$5
    robosirus------$10
    rkdavis------$25
    bprestonlane------$10
    hummy------$20
    willardz------$10
    xda_luke------$20
    restorer------$10
    jssingh------$10
    wbrown5------$10
    gnash.s------$10
    mcguyvec----$10
    radi0chik------$5
    the_doc------$10
    tikvah------$20
    pmgnet------$10

ok here ya go, may have to convert to png before you can use it as manilla background....can do that in paint.
    WOW!!!

This is EXACTLY what I have been looking for!! WM6.5 with the SUPER RAM and with M2D instead of CHOME (bleah!)

I can't WAIT to take a look at this!!!

You are the jam in my jelly roll!!! :D
    @Zelendel: Does this info need to go into the FAQ?

Ray

Added To FAQ. Thanks
    Notification on Softkey

Hi,

I've flashed my Kaiser new t a 6.5 ROM, to you TPCElite.
    I must say, really quickly and very solidly.
    Around worlds better than WM 5.

BUT: A little thing has struck me and I do not know it whether a mistake is or a "new feature" of WM 6.5:
    With new a new mail, lost call, SMS,... the left key has changed to "Notifications" and it was easily to jump through the notifications.

This change fo the softkey is missing. So you must alway click on the top bar).

Can a change somthink e.g. in the Registry to "reactivate" the button?

Regards
    Bobble