[Q] touch issue

Search This thread

extreme007

Dec 14, 2013
i dnt knw it is the right place to post my query...

guyz when i tried to connect ma phn to pc using usb cable my touch didn't respond...and phn hangs..cant do any task...but when i disconect from pc touch works smmothly...

pls help me guyzz

my phone is un rooted c2

SKadhithya

Sep 21, 2013

guyz when i tried to connect ma phn to pc using usb cable my touch didn't respond...and phn hangs..cant do any task...but when i disconect from pc touch works smmothly...

pls help me guyzz

my phone is un rooted c2

It happens because your house is not grounded.so connect ur phone in laptop or with proper adapter...hope it works

Reactions: extreme007

digyvijaykumar123

Nov 21, 2013
Koderma

pls help me guyzz

my phone is un rooted c2

It happens because your house is not grounded.so connect ur phone in laptop or with proper adapter...hope it works

yes you are right SKadhithya,the problem is with Earthing or Improper fluctuating current.
Use green wire in PC,it will Solve the issue.

ja.andro

Oct 21, 2013
It is due to the improper voltage and ampere that cable is giving in yout phone. If your phone is getting lower ampere current than desired, then there is a static build in the phone which hampers eith the working of phone (abrupt screen behavior). Higher ampere going in your phone risks of destroying your battery over a time frame. So better you use the recommended chargers and cables.

Sent from my LG-E988 using xda app-developers app

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

pls help me guyzz

my phone is un rooted c2

yes you are right SKadhithya,the problem is with Earthing or Improper fluctuating current.
    Use green wire in PC,it will Solve the issue.

pls help me guyzz

my phone is un rooted c2