[Game][2.2+] Dots, a small game for now and then

Search This thread

BHNx

Jul 29, 2010
L4qIgB0.png

Hey guys I made a small game over the last week.

Your goal in this game is to swipe over the screen and collect all grey dots. But if you collect a red dot or if your time runs out, you lose the game!

There are two game modes available:
In 'Classic Mode' you have 80 seconds to collect as many dots as possible. After you complete the 10x10 field, the game restarts at the 2x2 field but with more red dots and you get additional 80 seconds!
In '5 Seconds Mode' you have just five seconds at the beginning and with every completed round you get two additional seconds!

RrVrFy9.png

I would appreciate any feedback and ideas to improve this game!

If you like Dots rate it on Google Play and share it with your friends (I even included a Share Button for two-click-sharing :D)

Google Play Link to Dots

Last edited:
Reactions: DsLNeXuS

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    L4qIgB0.png

Hey guys I made a small game over the last week.

Your goal in this game is to swipe over the screen and collect all grey dots. But if you collect a red dot or if your time runs out, you lose the game!

There are two game modes available:
    In 'Classic Mode' you have 80 seconds to collect as many dots as possible. After you complete the 10x10 field, the game restarts at the 2x2 field but with more red dots and you get additional 80 seconds!
    In '5 Seconds Mode' you have just five seconds at the beginning and with every completed round you get two additional seconds!

RrVrFy9.png

I would appreciate any feedback and ideas to improve this game!

If you like Dots rate it on Google Play and share it with your friends (I even included a Share Button for two-click-sharing :D)

Google Play Link to Dots
    Great job BHNx,

Its a really addictive game :D

DsLNeXuS