Gaming Thread

Search This thread

abdel12345

Dec 25, 2012
I just think every device should have a gaming thread to share awesome games you play. My favorites are

Fifa 14
Gta San Andreas
Plants vs. Zombies 2
Bloons tower defense 5

Sent from my VS980 4G using xda app-developers app

Last edited:
Reactions: phaze one

Lawlrus

Nov 20, 2013
Current addictions follow.

Titanfall - I don't even use the mechs. I prefer to rodeo them

APB - All Points Bulletin, free to play shooter. Pretty much GTA online. Extremely addicting.

And when I get bored with those two.

Terraria - Sprites>polygons

Tf2 - Team fortress two. Usually drunk as hell when I play this.

Sent From My Vs980 Running Resurrection Remix

phaze one

Jan 27, 2011
Seattle
I'm on a Metroid and Oddworld frenzy right now so I've been using emulators. Also +1 on San Andreas. I play chess on Chess Time, its multiplayer cross platform and a really great chess app. Its free with ads but adfree handles that for me. :p My name on there is SpasticMonkey if anyone wants to get a game going.

LG G2 ftw

Last edited:

abdel12345

Dec 25, 2012
It's been a while but I'm reviving this thread.

I've been looking for a fun rpg lately that doesn't require in app purchases to enjoy.

I've tried order and chaos and after getting to level 17 I'm now thinking it's getting a bit slow. It's hard to do anything without using actual money from there. I don't mind buying games but I hate iap because they're never enough you always need to spend more.

I saw other similar ones like avable online but I don't want to get into one and then end up deleting it,

So let me know, thanks

Sent from my VS980 4G

abdel12345

Dec 25, 2012
So anybody?

Not many gamers on g2? :p

Recently all I've played was clash of clans but I've gotten kinda bored with it and really want some good rpg.

Order and chaos is great but it's pretty much pay for anything good, avable online had really nice graphics but the interface was lacking and the menus are pretty bad and also things didn't show up until you came really close to them while in order and chaos you can see things from a farther distance.

Ive heard good things about arcane legends so it's the next in my list to try but it looks really cartoony. I'm still gonna try it considering all the positive reviews.

If anyone found a really good one please let me know because there's way too many to try each one at a time :eek:

Sent from my VS980 4G

CorneliusRox

Nov 15, 2013
All Zelda Games

The new Wolfenstein: New Order game is so amazing. I've playing it a few times.

DOTA and Heroes Of The Storm

Magicka

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I just think every device should have a gaming thread to share awesome games you play. My favorites are

Fifa 14
    Gta San Andreas
    Plants vs. Zombies 2
    Bloons tower defense 5

Sent from my VS980 4G using xda app-developers app