2-way In Call Recording solution found!

Search This thread

mourad75

May 17, 2008
Unbelievable ! Thank You ?

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D I'm very exited :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Thank you very much korand for the working solution.

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D I'm very exited :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

juston80

Jun 7, 2010
Try this reg key and reboot for 2-way in call recording (thanks to 4pda.ru member RekGRpth):

Code:
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Drivers\BuiltIn\WaveDev]
"MixModeRecord"=dword:00000001

P.S. CAB in attach. Reboot after install.

Works perfectly on hd2 1.66 ITA rom, many thanks for reporting korand.

geralt

Aug 10, 2007
Kladno
Try this reg key and reboot for 2-way in call recording (thanks to 4pda.ru member RekGRpth):

Code:

It works perfectly on my HD2. Both voices (in and out) are pure and clear in the ACR 1.2.4 . Thank you for great work.

xavierdemon

Jul 23, 2008
Nice work, will test later. Is there any versions of ICR that correctly integrate into the HD2 Dialler (allow to start/stop recording in the dialler menu)?

Update: If you add some reg keys you can enable the record option on the dialler (will post later as on mobile) and it works very well. Just need to find out how to specify the download location :).

One thing i would say is don't activte recording till the call has connected as it seems to block the mic for me and reduce recording settings as these sound files eat up the device memory.

Last edited:

Bright.Light

Jun 12, 2008
Nice work, will test later. Is there any versions of ICR that correctly integrate into the HD2 Dialler (allow to start/stop recording in the dialler menu)?

Update: If you add some reg keys you can enable the record option on the dialler (will post later as on mobile) and it works very well. Just need to find out how to specify the download location :).

One thing i would say is don't activte recording till the call has connected as it seems to block the mic for me and reduce recording settings as these sound files eat up the device memory.

It's strange.... I use Resco Audio Recorder and sometimes it indeed happens that the mic does not work. The other end cannot hear me when I call them. When they call me, there's no problem.

If this happens, I usually switch to speakerphone (and back) this will reset the mic again.

strp

Feb 5, 2010
Thanks, for the first time after months it works both ways. Audio Notes Touch Vito. Sony Ericsson BT HBH-PV-720. ROM 1.66.482.1

mourad75

May 17, 2008

To integrate ICR in your HD2 Dialer menu :

1- Copy HTCGesture.dll to Windows directory.
2- Install InCallRecording_repacked_monx.cab in device memory.
3- If u dont like the beep sound, copy the tow files ICR_BEEP.wav & ICR_BEEPBEEP.wav to Windows directory.
4- Restart your device.

kakish

Jan 23, 2009
Abad
To integrate ICR in your HD2 Dialer menu :

1- Copy HTCGesture.dll to Windows directory.
2- Install InCallRecording_repacked_monx.cab in device memory.
3- If u dont like the beep sound, copy the tow files ICR_BEEP.wav & ICR_BEEPBEEP.wav to Windows directory.
4- Restart your device.

It asks for certificate...

xavierdemon

Jul 23, 2008
Are you could just do this :)

Yes I have the HD2 and can confirm that this cab or reg entries do work

HKLM\System\AudioRecording
(DWORD) "Enabled" value=1

HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Voice
(DWORD) "EnableCallRecordMenuItem" value=1
(DWORD)"AllowInCallRecording" value=1

You will have to create the key "AudioRecording" and "Voice" in the necessary folder and add the Dwords.

Or
See Here

Not my work, just helping out

If anyone knows how to change the default location of the saved audio file, that would be good.

MSJJ

Jan 22, 2010
Poznań
after almost 2 years of just reading, after 6 months from registering, my first post here - i must write it because it is most awaited by me solution ever

man, it works like charm !!!
it works also while using SE MW600 BT headset :D

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Code:

Nice work guys
    Finally here we are :)