Sgs2 skyrocket partition resize?

Search This thread

crazymonkey05

Apr 1, 2012
stilwell, OK
I've looked all the way back to 2010 for a answer to this and to no avail....is there anyway to extend the internal storage for apps from 2gb to all the internal storage? Sorry if its a dumb question but it seams so simple with a Odin .pit file

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using xda app-developers app

vincom

Inactive Recognized Contributor
May 5, 2011
GB
meettomy.site
I've looked all the way back to 2010 for a answer to this and to no avail....is there anyway to extend the internal storage for apps from 2gb to all the internal storage? Sorry if its a dumb question but it seams so simple with a Odin .pit file

afaik no........well maybe, search for "preload", i wouldnt mess w/pit

Last edited:

crazymonkey05

Apr 1, 2012
stilwell, OK
I mean like are you guys happy with just 2 GB that no Dev has found a work around for it?

TheCybertronian

Oct 17, 2013
Never hit the limit. I don't play a lot of games on this ancient device though either. I have emulators on here for n64, psx, and gba but almost never bother. I have my Xbox for that. Productivity apps don't use that much space.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk

crazymonkey05

Apr 1, 2012
stilwell, OK
Its not my device but a friends, its to hold him off till his upgrade is upgrade is up and he is a heavy user and has lots of various games and apps and the 2gb limit cripples him.

Sent from my AT&T Samsung Galaxy SIII using the XDA-Developers App

TheCybertronian

Oct 17, 2013
The hardware cripples any decent games too lol so even if you changed the partitions it won't keep up.

If you want to try and change them, by all means feel free but I don't know many here wanting to risk it. Talk to team rookie someone there may be able to help.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk