[icons] + [ADW themes] THA ICON - Part 4 - ...High quality android icon packs!

Search This thread

ThaPHLASH

Feb 24, 2010
Montreal
PART 4

Word up xda...

This is my fourth installment of android icons collection.
if you missed it,
check out part 1!

check out part 2!

check out part 3!

check out part 4! -- (you are here)

check out part 5!

Now on to the best quality android icon packs you will ever come across.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Tha Vinyl icons for you who loves the art of manipulating sounds and creating music!

Tha_Vinyl_preview.png

Bring tha noise.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Tha Gauge icons to make a variety of measuring instruments on your dashboard.

Tha_Gauge_preview.png

Sweet look.

Tha Polaroid icon pack is a classic within a classic… simply beautiful!

Tha_Polaroid_preview.png

Get your picture taken.

Tha Siri icons is like a personal assistant application… for android.

Tha_Siri_preview.png

How can i help you.

Tha Cancer icons, raise your awareness because attitude is a little thing that makes a big difference.

Tha_Cancer_preview.png

Tribute.

Tha Medal icons awarded for your distinguish android services…

Tha_Medal_preview.png

Aye aye sir.

Tha Pink Mist a very nice glowing theme for the ladies.

Tha_PinkMist_preview.png

Pinky.

Tha Ruby icons are finely proportioned and cut provides vivid reflections.

Tha_Ruby_preview.png

Simply stunning.

Tha Clay icon set is perfect if you need peaceful, quiet and particularly soft icons.

Tha_Clay_preview.png

Less is more.

Tha Minecraft icon set generated block-based mining/world deformation and building mechanics at your service.

Tha_Minecraft_preview.png

Build.

Tha Scratchout android icons made of thin paper where concealed areas breaks open!

Tha_Scratchout_preview.png

Pop out.

Tha MW3 pack is your Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 dream come true, now your phone is overpowered!

Tha_MW3_preview.png

Kill confirmed.

Tha WoW icon set for those intense fans of the MMORPG World of Warcraft.

Tha_WoW_preview.png

Now you can complete the android quest!

Tha Razr is a versatile icon pack covered with a Kevlar plate and a nice red glow.

Tha_Razr_preview.png

Sweet.

Tha Retina light sensitive icon pack that ultimately trigger nerve impulses.

Tha_Retina_preview.png

Nice glow.

Tha Icon Ultimate All those awesome icons and styles in a single app!

*** Sample files have 20 icons in them. Now if you interested by the full icon sets (over 1097 icons in them)
head over to my site and they're all available for you in exchange for a beer... After making so many icons i don't wanna get drunk, I HAVE TOO!

check out part 1!

check out part 2!

check out part 3!

check out part 5!

Last edited:

heXacode

Jan 16, 2011
Hey Phlash, I don't know if you remember me requesting a few months ago but I suggested an Alienware icon set with maybe a slight vibrating glow to it.

ThaPHLASH

Feb 24, 2010
Montreal
I do remember you buddy! And the alienware icon set is still in the todo list... i been busy with the update, but as soon as i can get this out of the way i will make new styles and your request is in it :) Dont give up!

Hey Phlash, I don't know if you remember me requesting a few months ago but I suggested an Alienware icon set with maybe a slight vibrating glow to it.

Rapunzl

Mar 26, 2009
Icon Request

First, I love love love your icons! I have an idea for a couple icon sets. First, a set of victorian icons, maybe along the lines of the "Old School" icon set I ran across a while back (can't remember the creator). Also, a victorian, dainty ivy theme would be great. Last but not least, a backless glass theme and white theme.

I also need a couple extra icons for the 3D set: voicemail, call history, pocket frogs, yumsters and animal tycoon.

Thanks again for all you do!

Reactions: ThaPHLASH

ThaPHLASH

Feb 24, 2010
Montreal
First, I love love love your icons! I have an idea for a couple icon sets. First, a set of victorian icons, maybe along the lines of the "Old School" icon set I ran across a while back (can't remember the creator). Also, a victorian, dainty ivy theme would be great. Last but not least, a backless glass theme and white theme.

I also need a couple extra icons for the 3D set: voicemail, call history, pocket frogs, yumsters and animal tycoon.

ok, i added your icon suggestions to my todo list... and your new icon styles as well... it will get done :)

Thx for your interest... i appreciate it!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    PART 4

Word up xda...

This is my fourth installment of android icons collection.
    if you missed it,
    check out part 1!

check out part 2!

check out part 3!

check out part 5!

Now on to the best quality android icon packs you will ever come across.

Tha Vinyl icons for you who loves the art of manipulating sounds and creating music!

Tha_Vinyl_preview.png

Bring tha noise.

Tha Gauge icons to make a variety of measuring instruments on your dashboard.

Tha_Gauge_preview.png

Sweet look.

Tha Polaroid icon pack is a classic within a classic… simply beautiful!

Tha_Polaroid_preview.png

Get your picture taken.

Tha Siri icons is like a personal assistant application… for android.

Tha_Siri_preview.png

How can i help you.

Tha Cancer icons, raise your awareness because attitude is a little thing that makes a big difference.

Tha_Cancer_preview.png

Tribute.

Tha Medal icons awarded for your distinguish android services…

Tha_Medal_preview.png

Aye aye sir.

Tha Pink Mist a very nice glowing theme for the ladies.

Tha_PinkMist_preview.png

Pinky.

Tha Ruby icons are finely proportioned and cut provides vivid reflections.

Tha_Ruby_preview.png

Simply stunning.

Tha Clay icon set is perfect if you need peaceful, quiet and particularly soft icons.

Tha_Clay_preview.png

Less is more.

Tha Minecraft icon set generated block-based mining/world deformation and building mechanics at your service.

Tha_Minecraft_preview.png

Build.

Tha Scratchout android icons made of thin paper where concealed areas breaks open!

Tha_Scratchout_preview.png

Pop out.

Tha MW3 pack is your Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 dream come true, now your phone is overpowered!

Tha_MW3_preview.png

Kill confirmed.

Tha WoW icon set for those intense fans of the MMORPG World of Warcraft.

Tha_WoW_preview.png

Now you can complete the android quest!

Tha Razr is a versatile icon pack covered with a Kevlar plate and a nice red glow.

Tha_Razr_preview.png

Sweet.

Tha Retina light sensitive icon pack that ultimately trigger nerve impulses.

Tha_Retina_preview.png

Nice glow.

Tha Icon Ultimate All those awesome icons and styles in a single app!

*** Sample files have 20 icons in them. Now if you interested by the full icon sets (over 1097 icons in them)
    head over to my site and they're all available for you in exchange for a beer... After making so many icons i don't wanna get drunk, I HAVE TOO!

check out part 1!

check out part 2!

check out part 3!

check out part 5!
    brilliant work mate :)

cheers,

SX
    sorry bout that... just fixed that up for ya!

Minecraft icon link doesn't work. :(
    sorry bout that... just fixed that up for ya!
    The minecraft link here is also broken.
    Icon Request