Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

vallandil

May 2, 2009
@Home
www.cameijers.nl
Can you provide a mirror?
I strongly asks everyone to download only from the links provided. The reason behind that is that Sergio pays HOTFILE every month, and with the downloads he can keep his premium account. Also it lets him know how many downloads there are for each release, and from that he can base his (and the teams') priorities for upcoming builds.

Damn get that money back son.
U can keep track of downloads on torrents.......

shingers5

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Thanks, I know there are many boot app in the market....but i just thought it will be better to be included in the ROM...just like LeeDroid (you just press hold the power off button, it will give you all the options).

You do know that APM can be installed via recovery. Jan has a thread which offers the tweaks as zips to flash with any rom.

Sent from my HTC Sensation XL whis BA using xda premium

El Nino1977

Jul 10, 2009
Peterborough
Thanks, I know there are many boot app in the market....but i just thought it will be better to be included in the ROM...just like LeeDroid (you just press hold the power off button, it will give you all the options).

Read a few posts above. All in good time, more things will be added...
This is our first release and APM will be included in next release. Getting the ROM stable and working as it is was our first priority. ;)

Exlo

Dec 3, 2009
Kopervik
Can't find HTC Agenda in widgets, it it removed?
If i restore with titanium from previous rom it shows on homescreen, but restarts sense when touched :-(

How can I fix this?

Beautiful ROM btw ;-)

El Nino1977

Jul 10, 2009
Peterborough
Working on a fix, thanks for the feedback my friend.

I found if you remove and add it back all the text is messed up, click on it and sense restarts but after the restart all is ok.

Reactions: aortega

vallandil

May 2, 2009
@Home
www.cameijers.nl
after a whole day of playing no real bugs of issues found.
Keeper for me this is...

I have one thing:
Could someone please darken the background of the Friends stream widget.

Gandicela

Nov 16, 2011
Singapore
Unfortunaly i tried to replicate your issue 100 times i cant get that problem or issue :confused::confused: there must be something you did after flash or flash went wrong something but not rom issue 110% sure of it.

Been on this for almost 4 hrs to no avail. I believe this has nothing to do with Exchange, because simply from Settings > Security > Pin or Password I get the error. Without even going to Add Exchange accounts & sync. Right after a fresh flash when I go to Security Settings, the error appears.

Selecting Pattern as phone lock has no issues, only with Pin or Password options. I have re-flashed the ROM even with a fresh download with verified correct MD5 Sum. Did fullwipe all the time, I even cleared Cache, System, Data, and Dalvik separately before another complete wipe with Aroma during ROM Flash. I was originally running LeeDroid, and never had this.

I was looking on another thread to see if disabling the Exchange Security helps, just to make me enable access my mails and contacts thru my phone. But all those procedures are still not optimized for One X and ICS.

Anymore advice, please.

miniterror

Feb 5, 2009
Been on this for almost 4 hrs to no avail. I believe this has nothing to do with Exchange, because simply from Settings > Security > Pin or Password I get the error. Without even going to Add Exchange accounts & sync. Right after a fresh flash when I go to Security Settings, the error appears.

Selecting Pattern as phone lock has no issues, only with Pin or Password options. I have re-flashed the ROM even with a fresh download with verified correct MD5 Sum. Did fullwipe all the time, I even cleared Cache, System, Data, and Dalvik separately before another complete wipe with Aroma during ROM Flash. I was originally running LeeDroid, and never had this.

I was looking on another thread to see if disabling the Exchange Security helps, just to make me enable access my mails and contacts thru my phone. But all those procedures are still not optimized for One X and ICS.

Anymore advice, please.

yep i also found what youre saying, the pin part then as i dont have a exchange account
did a update though from rc4 to rv so that could be my prob^^

Sergio76

Apr 25, 2009
Leeds

Anymore advice, please.

Looking at it right now.

Reactions: Gandicela

Sergio76

Apr 25, 2009
Leeds

Anymore advice, please.

This should fix this issue.

Push this settings.apk to system/app

Attachments

• Settings.apk
    6.2 MB · Views: 62

Neo1978

Jul 4, 2008
Hi: Thanks for your great work, but i have one problem. i can not use the Play Store. I become a message that the app closes. The google account is Ok. I can see my contacts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    MOD EDIT: As of November 7th CoreDroid officially moved all its support to another site.

Due to repeated kanging from other Roms as well as needing CST paid version to obtain the latest version of the Rom, anything related to the CoreDroid team is not allowed to be posted anymore on XDA and is from now on considered warez.
    This includes: Signatures, links, themes, as well as any work developed by the CD team or included in any Rom.

TL;dr: If you included anything from CD in your work, you have to remove it.

We appreciate your understanding on the matter in hand,
    XDA Moderation team
    MOD EDIT: Removed content
    No longer supporting CoreDroid...
    No longer on the team ;)
    MOD EDIT: Removed content