[Guide] How to edit all kind of images in ROM [png, .9.png etc] ~~ By Nero Young ~~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

neroyoung

Oct 12, 2011
Pusad, MH
GIMP TUTORIAL BY NERO YOUNG

About This Guide :

Hi friends,

So m back with a new tutorial for you. Last time I have posted tutorial to make custom ROM and I am extending it with some new special things here. I won't be continuing that thread as its about a year old but will update some post there. Also m not any kind of expert of photoshop and all, I am just sharing my experience and knowledge I have. Here is link to the ROM development thread.

[Guide]Complete Android ROM development and essential tutorials ~~ By Nero Young ~~

This guide will teach you editing single images and bunch of images also. Also you can edit .png images along with .9.png images too !
So what you waiting for ??
Watch the following tutorials and get some attractive effect in your theme/ROM !

What You Need

GIMP Software
◢ A Usable Brain
◢ A Pair of Sharp Eyes
◢ Basic knowledge about the images
◢ A bit patience, just a bit............................. :p
◢ And my tutorial videos :victory:​

My Work On GIMP

You can make atractive pics using simple tutorials and trick in GIMP. Here are the examples of the pics that can be made with GIMP.
I made it on GIMP 2.8. They are low resolution due to size is restricted for attachments.
Check Attachments.

Attachments

• Brainzzz_By_NeroYoung-Optimized.jpg
    Brainzzz_By_NeroYoung-Optimized.jpg
    82.8 KB · Views: 954
  • GraffitiByNeroYoung-Optimized.jpg
    GraffitiByNeroYoung-Optimized.jpg
    155 KB · Views: 619
  • StreampunkByNeroYoung-Optimized.jpg
    StreampunkByNeroYoung-Optimized.jpg
    156.1 KB · Views: 561
Last edited:

upsmanraz

Jun 2, 2010
DP, IL
Very nice videos. Nice to finally see how to edit grey scale properly. :thumbup:

Sent from my cm_tenderloin using xda app-developers app

Reactions: Jwtiyar
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    GIMP TUTORIAL BY NERO YOUNG

About This Guide :

Hi friends,

So m back with a new tutorial for you. Last time I have posted tutorial to make custom ROM and I am extending it with some new special things here. I won't be continuing that thread as its about a year old but will update some post there. Also m not any kind of expert of photoshop and all, I am just sharing my experience and knowledge I have. Here is link to the ROM development thread.

[Guide]Complete Android ROM development and essential tutorials ~~ By Nero Young ~~

This guide will teach you editing single images and bunch of images also. Also you can edit .png images along with .9.png images too !
    So what you waiting for ??
    Watch the following tutorials and get some attractive effect in your theme/ROM !

What You Need

GIMP Software
    ◢ A Usable Brain
    ◢ A Pair of Sharp Eyes
    ◢ Basic knowledge about the images
    ◢ A bit patience, just a bit............................. :p
    ◢ And my tutorial videos :victory:​

My Work On GIMP

You can make atractive pics using simple tutorials and trick in GIMP. Here are the examples of the pics that can be made with GIMP.
    I made it on GIMP 2.8. They are low resolution due to size is restricted for attachments.
    Check Attachments.
    Tutorial Part 1

Editing Greyscale, Indexed, .png And .9.png Images

Batch Processing in GIMP

Installing Brushes, Plugins etc

Batch Processing Images In GIMP