[Q] Does sense 6 still force using a lockscreen?

Search This thread

BranC85

May 19, 2014
Can anybody using sense 6 tell me if they still force you to have some form of lock screen? That was one of the most annoying things about getting 5.5 with android 4.4.2

Last edited:

santod040

Recognized Developer / Recognized Contributor
Nov 7, 2008
NorCal
It does unless the custom Rom you choose has the option added back.
NuSenseSIX has a native no lock screen option, fwiw.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk

BranC85

May 19, 2014
It does unless the custom Rom you choose has the option added back.
NuSenseSIX has a native no lock screen option, fwiw.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk

Thanks for the info. I'm not over my stupid "baby" post limit to post in dev forums but I have used several of your ROMs so far and wanted to let you know you are awesome haha

SynisterWolf

Retired Senior Moderator
Sep 4, 2010
Northern California
xdaforums.com
Thanks for the info. I'm not over my stupid "baby" post limit to post in dev forums but I have used several of your ROMs so far and wanted to let you know you are awesome haha

just spam this thread till you get enough post?

also i though you could disable lock screen all together with settings > security > lock option. i havent been on sense in some time so i cant remember.

BranC85

May 19, 2014
just spam this thread till you get enough post?

also i though you could disable lock screen all together with settings > security > lock option. i havent been on sense in some time so i cant remember.

Good idea lol. I have followed these forums for months before finally making this account but the forum still says I just don't know anything. You're right about the lock option though. In 5.5 disabling that still had a basic lock that needed to be swiped, but I just updated to sense 6 last night by using the RUU posted in the dev forums and disabling that does work.