[Q] Gyro axis inverted

Search This thread

JFArmQ

Feb 13, 2014
In my tablet z, with any app but first noticed with mc4, the gyro axis are inverted. I move my device up/down and the game moves left/right and viceversa. I have googled and I found some other people with the same problem but no solutions. :crying: Is this an android issue or should I return my device while still is on warranty? Please, any idea will be appreciated.

Thanks!:)

Miro24h

Jul 2, 2013
Actually i got this problem too my friend have Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 edition and he got same problem on mc4 i think its the game problem or android devices their gyro is inverted. The ps vita gyro is awsome and i think the 3DS too. Most new games i think dont use a gyroscope just keep ur tablet/phone no need for warranty. Its shame on android but i never saw that option only on mc4

Sent From SGP311
Android OS: 4.3
Root Status: Rooted
Bootloader: Unlocked
Build Number: 10.4.B.0.577
Other Devices: MT27i

Reactions: JFArmQ

JFArmQ

Feb 13, 2014
Thanks

Actually i got this problem too my friend have Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 edition and he got same problem on mc4 i think its the game problem or android devices their gyro is inverted. The ps vita gyro is awsome and i think the 3DS too. Most new games i think dont use a gyroscope just keep ur tablet/phone no need for warranty. Its shame on android but i never saw that option only on mc4

I'm glad I'm not the only one with this issue as you own an SGP311 with the same problem. Maybe everyone with this tablet and .577 compilation have the same problem.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Sent From SGP311
    Android OS: 4.3
    Root Status: Rooted
    Bootloader: Unlocked
    Build Number: 10.4.B.0.577
    Other Devices: MT27i