[ROM][MIUI] Speedy - Development on Hold

Search This thread

YoungCorruptionV2.0

Sep 27, 2011
I'll try it out later tonight since i'm already using Miui and see if MMS is working. One question though, does it have Sparksco script in it?

Reactions: JKILO

x99percent

Dec 18, 2007
Detroit
Does not include GAPPS.
There are enough versions out there for you to download so no need for me to post any extras.

I was and have always been under the impression that MIUI didn't require GApps..? The ability to log into a Google account is built-in, and the ROM comes with Gmail.

I have noticed that Jeff stopped updating the ROM on MIUI.us. I can continue updating the ROM there if needed, but I'd rather have someone else take it over since I have recently left Sprint and their crappy data speeds. ;)

Reactions: YoungCorruptionV2.0

YoungCorruptionV2.0

Sep 27, 2011
I was and have always been under the impression that MIUI didn't require GApps..? The ability to log into a Google account is built-in, and the ROM comes with Gmail.

I have noticed that Jeff stopped updating the ROM on MIUI.us. I can continue updating the ROM there if needed, but I'd rather have someone else take it over since I have recently left Sprint and their crappy data speeds. ;)

You will be miss :mad: always loved your work

JKILO

Feb 7, 2011
Columbus

I have sprint until next month but I have no way of testing. I'm rocking the OG Razr powered by Sprint on the NOW network haha. I'll keep this up to date for you and the community.

jefftet

Apr 5, 2011

No need! I have not stopped, just waiting for a stable ICS build to port instead. There have been minor changes that don't really effect us, so I haven't been porting weekly.

djone

Mar 25, 2007
So I'm going to apologize for the stupid question ahead of time, I promise I'm usually not this slow on Mondays. But quick question.. I have a 3G symbol (I think I understand the meaning of that), a signal bar with a E, and a signal bar with a 1X.....

What are all the signal bars for?

JKILO

Feb 7, 2011
Columbus
So I'm going to apologize for the stupid question ahead of time, I promise I'm usually not this slow on Mondays. But quick question.. I have a 3G symbol (I think I understand the meaning of that), a signal bar with a E, and a signal bar with a 1X.....

What are all the signal bars for?

1x is not 3g..what you get when 3g is not available..like sending msgs and phone calls..

if im not wrong...e represents edge and h is hspda

jefftet

Apr 5, 2011
It is that way because China made a lot of changes go the cdma code. Everything works besides how the signal is shown

Sent from my PG06100 using XDA App

JKILO

Feb 7, 2011
Columbus
im going to be a bit behind on the next build of miui due to trying to get camera working on ics..if someone is interested in porting miui pm me and ill give you the steps and what not..really easy and you can get experience..sorry for not pushing it out today but if no one gets it ill do what i can to have it to you by sunday

edit - from: http://miuiandroid.com/2012/01/miui-rom-no-release-this-week/

Hi everyone,

Should of probably mentioned this earlier in the week but i’ve been exceptionally busy with work.

Due to the new year in China there will be no development ROM this week for MIUI. Normal development will resume in the coming days following from the weekend.

Please dont spam the comments with ‘Please port my phone’ type questions or otherwise. They will be deleted.

We hope everyone has a great weekend and we’ll be back in next week with a nice new update and hopefully some more exciting news on ICS and other developments we’ve been aware of by Xiaomi.

Thanks,

Mark

so ill be seeing you guys next friday

Last edited:

JKILO

Feb 7, 2011
Columbus
nice to see you around here, my build even not boot :D

Sent from my PG06100

this one might not lol i dont have a phone to test it so just doin what i always do...if youre free tonight around 9pm eastern time come to irc.freenode.net rom #devclass im going over porting..grab the latest miui from desire z and then the one from jefftet and ill show you what to do

Last edited:

felixlecky

May 4, 2011
The first issue I found with it is... the data connction, it won't pick up any connection unless on wifi, second when I make a phone call I can not hear anything and the person I call can't hear me either... otherwise from that it is really awesome and smooth..

Sent from my PG06100 using Tapatalk

JKILO

Feb 7, 2011
Columbus
try this..if it doesnt work i need a logcat of you making a call plz and any other error

Attachments

• update.zip
    5.2 MB · Views: 9
Reactions: felixlecky

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    so on another thread there was a fix for the phone fc that i was having issues with so replaced the framework.jar and now its smooth as butter here is a fixed version making it easier on all you guys:)
    http://www.gunnermike53.com/Themers/miui4eva/evo%20shift/roms/MIUI.us_Speedy_2.3.30_Eng_Deo_ZipA_Signed_Jefftet.zip
    im going to be a bit behind on the next build of miui due to trying to get camera working on ics..if someone is interested in porting miui pm me and ill give you the steps and what not..really easy and you can get experience..sorry for not pushing it out today but if no one gets it ill do what i can to have it to you by sunday

edit - from: http://miuiandroid.com/2012/01/miui-rom-no-release-this-week/

Hi everyone,

Should of probably mentioned this earlier in the week but i’ve been exceptionally busy with work.

Due to the new year in China there will be no development ROM this week for MIUI. Normal development will resume in the coming days following from the weekend.

Please dont spam the comments with ‘Please port my phone’ type questions or otherwise. They will be deleted.

We hope everyone has a great weekend and we’ll be back in next week with a nice new update and hopefully some more exciting news on ICS and other developments we’ve been aware of by Xiaomi.

Thanks,

Mark

so ill be seeing you guys next friday
    updated...

No need! I have not stopped, just waiting for a stable ICS build to port instead. There have been minor changes that don't really effect us, so I haven't been porting weekly.