Case needed

Search This thread

baz@gmx.co.uk

Dec 2, 2010
it also looks like it covers the sd card/sim slot, which is irritating if you need to remove it for whatever reason - but lots of the available cases seem to.

schaggo

Jan 16, 2008
Zürich
True, but on the other hand you get indestructability :p And with an otterbox this sleek phone will measure about the same as all other devices out there. But yeah, "nice design" is definitely not found at otterbox, but protection, yes, definitely.

Reactions: cartmenicus

scythekain

Mar 16, 2012
Bellevue

I've use the Incipio DualPro and the Speck Candy Shell.

I would definately avoid the Speck case.

1) Cheap Construction.
2) Makes the camera button useless. It's unibody _hard_ design, makes it impossible to properly use the two stage camera button. I don't even think Speck tested this case.

The Incipio case is *MUCH* nicer, and feels more expensive (even though it's cheaper). All the button action works as it should, and it provides much better protection than the Speck case.

LitoNi

May 5, 2012
Vancouver
i ordered a nillkin case black for my LT30a Xperia T.

I wouldnt advise you get a case if you dont really need it. When i took my case off, it scraped the plastic coating off the corners. >____> and it looks pretty bad atm.

Ive used my phone without a case for the past 2 months and no coating is peeling off. I guess its better without case IMO,

afrojoc

Feb 18, 2011
Moore, OK
Hey guys do Xperia T cases fit on the Xperia TL just fine? It seems to have the same dimensions but i dunno the difference lol. Don't tell me to search Google.. cause I did.. :silly:

LaZiODROID

Feb 6, 2011
Toronto
Hey guys do Xperia T cases fit on the Xperia TL just fine? It seems to have the same dimensions but i dunno the difference lol. Don't tell me to search Google.. cause I did.. :silly:

Incipio Feather just arrived today, and it says:

incipiofeather-DSC_0048_zps2db6c683.jpg

Reactions: afrojoc

Caliban1982

Mar 18, 2013
Venray
Did go for this one. Seems decent and covers the screen also.

Krusell SlimCover Dönso Sony Xperia T Black(can't post a link because of the minimum post you need)

Caliban1982

Mar 18, 2013
Venray
How come that so few people choose for complete cover/case/shell/protection (like a flip cover) and just go for a simple cover or casing that leaves the most fragile part(display) of the phone unprotected? What other methods are you using to protect it?

Sent from my LT30p using xda app-developers app

Last edited:

merseyman

Jan 6, 2013

I have that one, the case is great, screen protectors are ok.

How come that so few people choose for complete cover/case/shell/protection (like a flip cover) and just go for a simple cover or casing that leaves the most fragile part(display) of the phone unprotected? What other methods are you using to protect it?

Sent from my LT30p using xda app-developers app

The flip cases hide the phones look and feel, but yes, I will be sorry if I drop it though.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Just reposting something I posted in another thread.

I bought a Terrapin Solid Black Hybrid Rubberised Back Cover / Case / Shell / Shield + 6-in-1 Screen Protector Pack for Xperia T from Amazon and it arrived almost a week earlier than estimated (2 days delivery!)

Best bit is it was only £4 so it's amazing value for money. It doesn't feel cheap at all and the material feels very smooth with a matte finish. Almost the same texture as the T's back case. The fit is perfect too - it snaps on to either sides of the phone with only openings at the top and bottom and the device feels very secure in the case.

The aforementioned sides of the case also raise slightly higher (about a mm or so) than the screen so if you were to rest the phone on a flat surface face down the screen never touches. In regards to accessing the side buttons (Power, Volume controls and Camera button) they're all very easy to press - unless you have fat fingers or overgrown nails.

I highly recommend getting one from Amazon since the delivery came earlier than expected and even if you want something more protective (leather flip case, bumper etc) this is only £4 and makes a great temporary case.

Link to the case can be found herehttp://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/B009HRVW7W/ref=mp_s_a_4?pi=SL75&qid=1350000465&sr=8-4

Links to photos I took can be found here.
    https://www.box.com/shared/cdk3hwzm0s9tkx98cubb

My apologies if the photos aren't very clear. They were taken with my girlfriend's iPhone 4 - at night - in the kitchen. If you want I can take a few outside tomorrow morning in the sunlight at whatever angles you want. As you can see the case hardly adds any bulk to the phone - about 1.5 mm either side and 1.5 mm on the back.
    There are a few on Amazon UK, you seem to need to search for ""xperia t" case" to get them to come up, perhaps because they are so new and not ranked correctly in search

Ordered a TPU one.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2
    Next week i gonna get my Xperia T and i gonna order this case

http://www.ebay.nl/itm/Protect-Sili..._PDA_Taschen_Schutzhüllen&hash=item3f1caf26d3

love the design :good:
    True, but on the other hand you get indestructability :p And with an otterbox this sleek phone will measure about the same as all other devices out there. But yeah, "nice design" is definitely not found at otterbox, but protection, yes, definitely.