[Q] htc one charging VERY slow

Search This thread

guyeee

Feb 9, 2013
hi.

i got the htc for about 3-4 months. at beggining it was perfect. good battery and charging FAST AS FCK , but now, it charges SO slow.

im using the original htc cable to charge it, the cable that came with the phone. and plugged in to the wall plug.

if im using the phone while its charging its just not charging and even the battery still goes down WHEN ITS CONNECTED. so for it to charge i need for like 3-4 hours not the touch the phone at ALL.

at the beggining when i got the phone i could be gaming on the phone and still battery whould go up. now even if everything is closed, ONLY whatsapp is open and im on whatsapp the battery keep going down.

all my apps are closed and nothing running.

any solutions for it or what should i do?

Solarenemy68

Jul 28, 2009
Dallas
hi.

i got the htc for about 3-4 months. at beggining it was perfect. good battery and charging FAST AS FCK , but now, it charges SO slow.

im using the original htc cable to charge it, the cable that came with the phone. and plugged in to the wall plug.

if im using the phone while its charging its just not charging and even the battery still goes down WHEN ITS CONNECTED. so for it to charge i need for like 3-4 hours not the touch the phone at ALL.

at the beggining when i got the phone i could be gaming on the phone and still battery whould go up. now even if everything is closed, ONLY whatsapp is open and im on whatsapp the battery keep going down.

all my apps are closed and nothing running.

any solutions for it or what should i do?

Well the logical step here is taking out variables. Since the phone is the more costly, i would suggest replacing the charger with another that does at least two amps and see if it is the problem. They can go bad since they are being put under a good load by the phone. If the charger is not the problem then the battery may be bad. Unfortunately they are not replaceable by the average user. The phone would need to be sent in for repair or replaced.